Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how are we going to stop people selling dupes via msn? Surprisingly we can't 'mod' peoples hotmails accounts...[/b] sadly yea... ...
Page: 11

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

how are we going to stop people selling dupes via msn? Surprisingly we can't 'mod' peoples hotmails accounts...[/b]
    sadly yea... of course u can't stop everyone in ko from trading such items.. but when its someone major and "respectable" doing it it just comes off.. sad

sadly yea... of course u can't stop everyone in ko from trading such items.. but when its someone major and "respectable" doing it it just comes off.. sad [/b]
    what do you mean 'comes off'?

what do you mean 'comes off'?[/b]
    eh.. turns out?

eh.. turns out?[/b]
    i dont understand what you're saying? use english please, i don't talk street :P

are you saying 'respectable people' are allowed to sell illegit items or that their posts are deleted?

and if you're suggesting they are allowed to sell them i will have to direct you to the posts of tez's that i have deleted, or the one from candyking selling the +10 iron x bow... so please don't label me with that

Banned Senior Member

Paddy not all of us have an english degree :P

Banned

i dont understand what you're saying? use english please, i don't talk street :P

are you saying 'respectable people' are allowed to sell illegit items or that their posts are deleted?

and if you're suggesting they are allowed to sell them i will have to direct you to the posts of tez's that i have deleted, or the one from candyking selling the +10 iron x bow... so please don't label me with that[/b]
    i can atest to paddys being a douche and deleteing the whole selling post rather then the one legit +9 elixir staff i made....also the +3 we i traded

i was then told no more of that by devile as they made yet another rule cause of me that u cant sell +9 or +3 items...even if they are legit

and if you're suggesting they are allowed to sell them i will have to direct you to the posts of tez's that i have deleted, or the one from candyking selling the +10 iron x bow... so please don't label me with that[/b]
    rofl no... those aren't the respectable ppl i'm referring to.. i'd rather not say out names cause it'l cause even more drama n quite frankly i'm not the one who should spill the entire shit... someone else will .. i think. anyway i wasn't talking about the items being sold on ko4life..

Banned

Paddy not all of us have an english degree :P[/b]
    cooldouchep2...since i have this +9 and i lie why did u never see it? maybe cause i didnt dick now go crawl back in your hole

rofl no... those aren't the respectable ppl i'm referring to.. i'd rather not say out names cause it'l cause even more drama n quite frankly i'm not the one who should spill the entire shit... someone else will .. i think. anyway i wasn't talking about the items being sold on ko4life..[/b]
    let me ask u something cava.....who cares....why do all of you love so much drama and want to try to uncover everything....are you not just plain happy with your own life and playing ko? i dont get it....nothing here to spill anymore from me cause all my eggs are out of the basket but why do any of you try to uncover shit about other people and what they do with there time, money, w/e

i just dont get it...is it a preadolescent thing?

cooldouchep2...since i have this +9 and i lie why did u never see it? maybe cause i didnt dick now go crawl back in your hole
    let me ask u something cava.....who cares....why do all of you love so much drama and want to try to uncover everything....are you not just plain happy with your own life and playing ko? i dont get it....nothing here to spill anymore from me cause all my eggs are out of the basket but why do any of you try to uncover shit about other people and what they do with there time, money, w/e

i just dont get it...is it a preadolescent thing?[/b]
    idk..... but i think its funny when ppl go all "WTF?" and quite frankly, i like the transparency sometimes.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yes u believe in that myth .... let me know what u find[/b]

Banned Senior Member

I didnt see it because according to you it was on an ex-gm account and I have it in a pm and I already posted it on the old topic but I can post again
    Tms can vouch for that too because you told him the same thing and I think you knew that if you put them on the account people will know about it

Banned

idk..... but i think its funny when ppl go all "WTF?" and quite frankly, i like the transparency sometimes.[/b]
    ok i can respect that but its not sometimes on these forums....its MAJORITY of the time :lol:

PS. all my accounts were ip banned so if i got a +9 cs....thats just sad i lost it

razzy

[/b]
    holy fukcakes.

Banned

I didnt see it because according to you it was on an ex-gm account and I have it in a pm and I already posted it on the old topic but I can post again
    Tms can vouch for that too because you told him the same thing and I think you knew that if you put them on the account people will know about it[/b]
    i "told" you were a good kid to.....but as we all know better thats not true either

anyways either show it or stfu

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Eitherway, since you obviously have nothing smart to say to defend yourself but to call names, pretty much done reading this topic.[/b]
    the bold in your comment....maybe take your own advice then......u never have anything smart to say towards me or anything factual proof to think how u do but yet you do...actually there is factual proof to discredit your thinking on anything i have done yet u still want to flame me in topics or make smart ass comments....again why when facts have proven me to be inoccent...not circumstancial but rather FACTUAL[/b]
    Damn, despite having to read this again, doesn't people just hate it when I'm right? Again, nothing important to say beside the regular lies covering comments.

25% of this community is 2 faced
    25% of this community is just plain is stupid and are followers
    25% of this community is oblivious to real life and real facts
    20% of this community is just here for more drama
    5% of this community is incredible and has more respect and honor in there pinky then the other 95% of the community

just my opinion so javier just expect this kind of shit and ignore it and move on[/b]
    Ok, all of that is just bull shit, since according to your logic, 75%, from the first 3 categories, are given just to people that fails to understand your lies, nor to support you. Might aswell just say that whoever DARES to flame or not buy your bullshit is a 2 faced, plain stupid and followe and has no real life. And obviously, anyone who sticks to your bs, including yourself since you are the only one that eats it up, is on the low 5%. Nice generalizations.

idk since i never bought dupe items KNOWINGLY....why did you?....whats more sad is your one of the older players....never thought u were stupid though....my past year i never bought anything....just made trades...and i bought few peices from kom when i didnt know he was a duper/gm scrolls....when i was given proof i stopped.....guess your not that smart

PS. Panthenon would be in one of the 25% categories [/b]
    Ok, so you didn't admited few months ago to have bought 200 duped GBS, and also admited you knew they were duped. And don't pretend to be a vitctim here, you knew KoM was cheating, and acted as middle man, bought your whole +8 set/weap and still claim to not have known that those items were not legit? Give me a fucking break...

u knew ur cs+7 was duped/komed but cause u had no proof u still kept it right? same here.....what if he really did make that +9 legit....wouldnt u still think it was duped....all would but facts would remain that it was not.....fact is there was a anvil crack and someone did crack it....it was legit....when u met kom he would say he cracked the anvil for +7 and +8 items.....once u got to know him....he would say he would try to make a +9 item if u needed it but its hard to make it...its not like he busted out with the +9's from 1st convo....so why would anyone think otherwise...and so many beleived it until we found out they were gm scrolls and most of us stopped

not really hard to make this mistake.....learn and let live[/b]
    Cracking the anvi =/= legit. Get your definition of cracking straight.
    Let me get it right... So KOM cracked the anvil, but at the end of your post you said he had GM scrolls? Self-Contradictory? And if I rememeber correctly, noone stoped cuz they knew that, they stoped cuz we went MIA, so don't try to be the good guy by saying you stoped, he did.

Cava had CS wich burned +6... How come it was +7 if didn't survived to +6?

listen i like u both...i am not trying to say your not legit...all i am saying is dont point fingers at people who were lead down a path they didnt know where it took them.....once i saw the end of the road and it was bad i turned around and went back to the right path

also the only +9 item was the raptor....never shells+9....would have been nice though :P[/b]
    Oh, here's a story. I had a cousin, who told me how to get free stuff. I said "awesome". He took me to a store, gave me something, and told me to hide it, and not show/tell anyone about it. Then we happily walked out of the store. I didn't knew he wanted me to steal, so I'm innocent according to your logic right? If by the end of the road, you mean someone ratted you out... right, good turning point.

i am not flaming you man....but ur repeating yourself....your not even seeing my point.....cause u stab a man 1 time or 10 times doesnt mean u didnt stab him...same applies here but if you are not aware your not to blame....also you never know....the pots u buy might be duped :lol:[/b]
    How come same applies here? Did you failled Analogies 101?
    I'm sure this makes sense to you in your microcosm of an existence where everyone knows what forum you're talking about, but for the rest of us who don't have a telekinetic link to your brain stem, do us a favor and choke.

PD: 10$ says I'll probably get called 2 faced, morron, or something else by Tez in a next to come post. Also he'll say I'm a cheater, that I cheated equal or more to him, or that I just know nothing.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast