Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i "told" you were a good kid to.....but as we all know better thats not true either anyways either show ...
Page: 12

NightmareOfAMartyr

i "told" you were a good kid to.....but as we all know better thats not true either

anyways either show it or stfu[/b]

Thats a pic of your cs +9 taken about 5 minutes ago, just to let you know tez.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Cava had CS wich burned +6... How come it was +7 if didn't survived to +6?[/b]
    before i went orc vacy babashopd a cs+7 from someone which belonged to qoop xD. n then he sold it cause he needed money ;x. n then when i went orc side i farmed n farmed n then sold shit for usd n babashopped one from mee:/mickey, it was a +3.(which i broke to +6)

Banned

Thats a pic of your cs +9 taken about 5 minutes ago, just to let you know tez.[/b]
    thats not mine since i dont have one and all my accounts have been banned but ok

so how does this link to me?

Banned Senior Member

Banned

"""""""""""TheKingoftheSwing and J, Shai and BasiL need credit too!""""""""""""""

this is what this topic is about !!
    not yall wishing to be TEZ okie !!!
    want offtopic? make another topic about TEZS shit or flame him in offtopic who cares[/b]

painter_dk

cartman stop picking on the jew alreaddy, wee all know u hate him cause hees a big fat jew

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

before i went orc vacy babashopd a cs+7 from someone which belonged to qoop xD. n then he sold it cause he needed money ;x. n then when i went orc side i farmed n farmed n then sold shit for usd n babashopped one from mee:/mickey, it was a +3.[/b]
    Ya, that's why I said that You didn't had a +7 CS. Didn't talked about Vacy... silly sugar pants

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

*buys popcorn*
    Schrotti! c'mere

"And now we return to... Diez of our Lives"

NightmareOfAMartyr

thats not mine since i dont have one and all my accounts have been banned but ok

so how does this link to me?[/b]

And not all your accounts were banned, you still have a few with gold bars and a few lower items.

Ya, that's why I said that You didn't had a +7 CS. Didn't talked about Vacy... silly sugar pants [/b]
    but vacy n me.. we shared stuffs so so...

Banned

And not all your accounts were banned, you still have a few with gold bars and a few lower items.[/b]
    actually 40 of the gbs accounts were banned as well along with all my main accounts so any account with a cs+9 would have been banned thus making this account not mine nor the cs+9

like i said link it to me please then make a seperate topic and then as me if i care evenson :lol:

*buys popcorn*
    Schrotti! c'mere

"And now we return to... Diez of our Lives"[/b]
    stop lying.. u obviously take rice crackers.. not popcorn.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

actually 40 of the gbs accounts were banned as well along with all my main accounts so any account with a cs+9 would have been banned thus making this account not mine nor the cs+9

like i said link it to me please then make a seperate topic and then as me if i care evenson :lol:[/b]
    you know i could link it to you anytime, but do u really see the need to involve the other 2 ppl linked to that cs into this drama?

want offtopic? make another topic about TEZS shit or flame him in offtopic who cares[/b]
    thats the prob.. tez is already in every fucking section.. he is like a virus..

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast