Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well lutz hasnt gained anything as he's giving everything to jay and ant (chucknoris who traded the avedon) and nesma, ...
Page: 16

well lutz hasnt gained anything as he's giving everything to jay and ant (chucknoris who traded the avedon)

and nesma, i wouldn't trust you to hold a loaded gun in your own mouth, let alone anything i actually cared about.

i very rarely flame now, but for a cheat like you i'll always make an exception

Banned

well lutz hasnt gained anything as he's giving everything to jay and ant (chucknoris who traded the avedon)

and nesma, i wouldn't trust you to hold a loaded gun in your own mouth, let alone anything i actually cared about.

i very rarely flame now, but for a cheat like you i'll always make an exception[/b]
    if hes cheat..bann pls

TunaFishyMe

lol ex cheaters coming back to support cheaters lol sweet.

ewenson_tr

if hes cheat..bann pls[/b]

He got caught koxping like 3 years ago, paddy never really let it go.. :P

the_man_slayer

Coming from the guy who spent ridiculous amounts of money on this game only to have it banned? :lol:[/b]
    tell that to all the other people who have spent the money on it, altho mine wont be banned for long, at least i can say im not a scammer :lol:

i very rarely flame now, but for a cheat like you i'll always make an exception[/b]
    If I was you, I wouldn't say anything. I personally caught you KOXPing zombies, on your secondary char, and there are also other ppl, who can verify this information.

ewenson_tr

tell that to all the other people who have spent the money on it, altho mine wont be banned for long, at least i can say im not a scammer :lol:[/b]
    Well, I'm going to be the bigger man and say, have a good day sir. I'm actually trying to stay un-banned here as I've talked to all the mods and admins and I'm behaving like a good little puppet, So I'm glad you're getting your account back, congrats.

ewenson_tr

I totally agree with nesma.[/b]
    Completely agree with nesma.

TunaFishyMe

If I was you, I wouldn't say anything. I personally caught you KOXPing zombies, on your secondary char, and there are also other ppl, who can verify this information.[/b]
    o the irony

CandyKyng

If I was you, I wouldn't say anything. I personally caught you KOXPing zombies, on your secondary char, and there are also other ppl, who can verify this information.[/b]
    yes very true. we were killing smegaldon with nesma and KABOOM paddy started ksing our smegaldons + zombies with shower hack :F

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

o the irony[/b]
    i saw u koxping worms !

TunaFishyMe

I ADMIT IT!! BUT THE NICE MAN WHO SOLD ME THE PROGRAM TOLD ME IT WAS LEGAL!!

the_man_slayer

Well, I'm going to be the bigger man and say, have a good day sir. I'm actually trying to stay un-banned here as I've talked to all the mods and admins and I'm behaving like a good little puppet, So I'm glad you're getting your account back, congrats.[/b]
    arse licking may help with tez, but not with most mods, or me.

but gl with that, thanks

nesma, sometimes your stupidity even amazes me... so come on brainiac, what was my secondary character called? Why would i be KOXPing zombies? not enough zombie eyes? ohhhh noes. Nesma fucking learn to give up with the lying when you're so shit at it.

and evenson correct yourself please, I was the one that caught nesma koxping... on no less than 3 of his characters at 3 different times

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

nesma, sometimes your stupidity even amazes me... so come on brainiac, what was my secondary character called? Why would i be KOXPing zombies? not enough zombie eyes? ohhhh noes. Nesma fucking learn to give up with the lying when you're so shit at it.

and evenson correct yourself please, I was the one that caught nesma koxping... on no less than 3 of his characters at 3 different times [/b]
    paddy he was kidding.