Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nesma, sometimes your stupidity even amazes me... so come on brainiac, what was my secondary character called? Why would i ...
Page: 17

CandyKyng

nesma, sometimes your stupidity even amazes me... so come on brainiac, what was my secondary character called? Why would i be KOXPing zombies? not enough zombie eyes? ohhhh noes. Nesma fucking learn to give up with the lying when you're so shit at it.

and evenson correct yourself please, I was the one that caught nesma koxping... on no less than 3 of his characters at 3 different times [/b]
    yeah that was your OWN macro char u saw...u just koxped it with nesmas nick so u could flame him and changed the name

TunaFishyMe

nesma + candy's goal is to piss paddy off so they get banned. Then they make a post about him banning for personal reasons

yeah thanks candy for telling the truth. it isnt nice when innocent people get punished for things they never did.

yeah that was your OWN macro char u saw...u just koxped it with nesmas nick so u could flame him and changed the name[/b]
    must be it, and i also made a character with your name and traded a whole bunch of perfectly legit good items for a stupid +10 iron x bow that 3 days later got you banned

damn that was such a silly mistake to make, you had pretty decent gear before that, +8 shards and stuff, what a waste

Banned

now this totally offtopic..went from scamming king basil and them then TEZ now PADDY....what more will come out this thread ! ?

Hopefully 13 pages will be good enough to feed the drama need from everyone here.

morax

Vandy your points are normally rubbish but for once i applaud you - lets stop this crap

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617