Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think u messed up with the quotes there :P[/b] not really, but my reply could be confused, so i ...
Page: 4

Mario

i think u messed up with the quotes there :P[/b]
    not really, but my reply could be confused, so i fixed it

Banned

I would like to see every single one of those people who backed up TheKingOfTheSwing in Jay's thread about him being a scammer to step foward now please.

king

jeff1991

not really , considering i didnt scam[/b]
    I got ss of you trying to scam !!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I would like to see every single one of those people who backed up TheKingOfTheSwing in Jay's thread about him being a scammer to step foward now please.[/b]
    I................................................. ............................... didn't

btw more drama for u all haha a bit of refresh
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=146106

i chuckled when i see some posts king has written... "i need some good guns to vouch for me"... and "i would never fuckn hack jay" LMAO..

TunaFishyMe

i didnt!! he tried to kill me when i was AFK in the middle of the bowl!! Whoever does that has NOOOOOO HONOR!!!!! Luckily, I cant be killed :P

all i can say here, its...
    and i 100% agree with MagicWannaBe, no matter how old is he, but hes not fkn twat like u javier...
    ...coz im curious when u gonna make another "Sell > OneMoreChance" topic ? prolly when money from DrSmash will end, right fukin twat ? funny that u was sellin ur char 20 times, then ppl always were losin money and items, and u was always hacked, but every fukin time u got miraclous rollback... go die piece of shit french fag, i hope some1 will cut ur balls in peru <_<[/b]
    france and peru are 2 differents countrys :lol:

Banned

france and peru are 2 differents countrys :lol:[/b]
    A french person living in peru is another story

Mario

A french person living in peru is another story [/b]
    thank you miss for makin it more clearly for Flippy

P4rthen0n

and i 100% agree with MagicWannaBe, no matter how old is he, but hes not fkn twat like u javier...
    ...coz im curious when u gonna make another "Sell > OneMoreChance" topic ? prolly when money from DrSmash will end, right fukin twat ? funny that u was sellin ur char 20 times, then ppl always were losin money and items, and u was always hacked, but every fukin time u got miraclous rollback... go die piece of shit french fag, i hope some1 will cut ur balls in peru <_<[/b]
    Right on man. Can&#39;t believe how there&#39;s still people backing up Javier.

Mario

Right on man. Can&#39;t believe how there&#39;s still people backing up Javier.[/b]
    they do untill he fuk them too... im sure we can expect more topics about javier in near future.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I&#39;ve stuck up for Javier many times before as I do feel there was some good in him. I hate to say it now but I don&#39;t feel the same way any more.

Can only throw people help back in their faces so many times.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

they do untill he fuk them too... im sure we can expect more topics about javier in near future.[/b]
    +1. its all good cause i can get a good laughter out of ppl being gullible, wait no i mean STUPID every now and then :P

Mario

how to prove that javier is one of biggest scamm bag arround this forum ? shouldnt be hard... lets just talk about DrSmash accident and forget for a moment about other... so...

1) how big is possibility to get hacked RIGHT AFTER DrSmash sent money to javier ? i said none... as we know hacker taked javiers msn, but he (hacker) still needed hes KO ID to use forgot pass, right ? so u ppl belive that he msn&#39;d every1 on javier msn list in hope that some1 will tell him ("sry, im dumb and i forgot my game ID, can u remind me pls" <- :lol ? ofc IF hes game account mail is same as hes MSN...
    2) and who gonna belive that he got hes account in another miracle after 1 DAY!?
    3) final question is: why the hell he didnt resell account after he got it back ? coz as we know he wanted to sell hes char right ? so why he didnt ??... answer is abvious... why to sell char, if u already got money and still got game account...

one more word to Ruthvik... just be careful dude

uhm a sec..

mrzlies = thekingoftheswing? or.. did i missunderstood somehting?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast