Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhm a sec.. mrzlies = thekingoftheswing? or.. did i missunderstood somehting? [/b] mrzlies = read hes nick, fit perfectly to ...
Page: 5

Mario

uhm a sec..

mrzlies = thekingoftheswing? or.. did i missunderstood somehting? [/b]
    mrzlies = read hes nick, fit perfectly to hes pathetic nature...

mrzlies = read hes nick, fit perfectly to hes pathetic nature...[/b]
    cant u just say yes or no? im confused..

cant u just say yes or no? im confused.. [/b]
    mrzlies is mrzlies on forum, rl name is javier plays a rogue (onemorechance)

thekingoftheswing is thekingoftheswing on forum

mrzlies is mrzlies on forum, rl name is javier plays a rogue (onemorechance)

thekingoftheswing is thekingoftheswing on forum[/b]
    ty ty <3

thought just because, on first page it looked like king gets flamed and then its mrzlies..

Banned

I die for felix and morax.[/b]
    +1 to that ....felix and morax own

also one thing.....do you think king cares he is banned from here? and is it really a punishment to be e banned :huh: .....better would be to go to his house, tie a rope around is ankles to a car and ride him around his hometown.....so J should do that

sucks king is a scammer

just want to post roflmao to king always blaming turks and shit and now he turns out to be hacker to bad he cant read it

Mario

ty ty <3

thought just because, on first page it looked like king gets flamed and then its mrzlies..[/b]
    i know its a topic about TKOTS, but since javier appeard on 1st page, and since this thread is about SCAM, i wanted to warn ppl before they decide to trade with javier (Mrzlies on forum / OneMoreChance in game)... as u can notice, he scammed DrSmash on a lot of money, but no1 worried so much.. well at least untill some1&#39;s else turn will come...

King&#39;s scum don&#39;t get me wrong, but i&#39;m really disappointed Shai gave King the accounts secret question, presumably he knew for what purpose.

Which is something i truely wouldn&#39;t have expected from Shai as i believed him to be a good honest player

razzy

King&#39;s scum don&#39;t get me wrong, but i&#39;m really disappointed Shai gave King the accounts secret question, presumably he knew for what purpose.

Which is something i truely wouldn&#39;t have expected from Shai as i believed him to be a good honest player[/b]
    people change.

None the less he too is scum of this earth.

my apolagies Jay for not believing u when u made ur topic.

Phosgene

jeez lutz you like the drama do you ? :<
    and king , all i can say is that i am disappointed but again , i dont really care .

Banned

Wow lol finally one of Tez&#39;s lackys got owned.. He probably didn&#39;t follow Tez&#39;s instructions properly :lol:[/b]
    glad to see ur still a moron......sucks ur so stupid u have no clue so let me inform you.....J can back up everything i say....i knew about this before it even happened but i could not stop it.....when they finally did it i tried to get J&#39;s shit back by trying to get king and basil to let me sell there stuff since my name would be clear and then i would get all of J&#39;s stuff back and basically scam them and give it back to J so now you wanna open your mouth some more? .....i didnt think so.....maybe if your head wasnt stuck up your ass all the time you might see the light

Which is something i truely wouldn&#39;t have expected from Shai as i believed him to be a good honest player[/b]
    ofc shai knew....king told him before he even did it

i still think king is just a misguided poor soul cause deep down i know he feels he did wrong....he only got the cs+7 as payment so who knows the full story other then basil, king, and shai

i got msns from king but i could not post until there was no hope in me getting J&#39;s account back

PS. anyone can pm J and ask him my involment in this cause even before J posted here i was helping him try to get his shit back....even though i could care less about ko and this peice of shit game that k2 destroys day by day.....J is a good person

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

glad to see ur still a moron......sucks ur so stupid u have no clue so let me inform you.....J can back up everything i say....i knew about this before it even happened but i could not stop it.....when they finally did it i tried to get J&#39;s shit back by trying to get king and basil to let me sell there stuff since my name would be clear and then i would get all of J&#39;s stuff back and basically scam them and give it back to J so now you wanna open your mouth some more? .....i didnt think so.....maybe if your head wasnt stuck up your ass all the time you might see the light
    ofc shai knew....king told him before he even did it

i still think king is just a misguided poor soul cause deep down i know he feels he did wrong....he only got the cs+7 as payment so who knows the full story other then basil, king, and shai

i got msns from king but i could not post until there was no hope in me getting J&#39;s account back

PS. anyone can pm J and ask him my involment in this cause even before J posted here i was helping him try to get his shit back....even though i could care less about ko and this peice of shit game that k2 destroys day by day.....J is a good person[/b]
    lol tez r u seriously stupid? if he feels he did wrong he wouldn&#39;t have blatantly lied that he would never hack shai&#39;s account. if he felt he guilty he wouldn&#39;t have put on a fake front, even telling his friends to VOUCH FOR HIM WHEN HE WAS IN THE WRONG. he&#39;s using his "friends" for his own benefits, ppl WAKE UP.. god.

G0D

So Tez you knew King was gonna scam him but you didn&#39;t want to tell J so you could "get back" his stuff and make yourself look like a hero? rofl who&#39;s the moron now? xD

TunaFishyMe

Do WOW forums have the fun we have?

P4rthen0n

That&#39;s a bunch of bs Tez. Just go see what you said in the other topic. You said countless times there was no proof (only you couldn&#39;t see it) and that king wouldn&#39;t do it and bla bla bla. Stop bsing man, it&#39;s anoying. -.-

Tuna, no.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast