Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So Tez you knew King was gonna scam him but you didn't want to tell J so you could "get ...
Page: 6

Banned

So Tez you knew King was gonna scam him but you didn't want to tell J so you could "get back" his stuff and make yourself look like a hero? rofl who's the moron now? xD[/b]
    read again stupid....jay knew the min i found out ....but thanks

i didnt know he was going to hack jay until he did it....when i say "i knew about this before" i mean before J posted this shit here....the day king hacked J he told me and J had pmed me to help him.....i told him i would and again ask J he knows i been trying

there is no bs here just stupid people like yourselfs....if i said he was a scammer and posted the msn's do you think i could have even tried to get the items back? pantheron....wake up and get a clue "hey king i just posted the proof that you scammed J's account on ko4life can i now try to sell the items for you so i can give them back to J" ROFL yeah that would have went well

and yes i do think he feels bad for what he did....i am not sticking up for king cause he did the crime.....so do the time....doesnt mean he doesnt feel remorse after the fact.....u cant feel remorse until it happens.

PS. again ask J if i wanted to look like the "hero" GOD you dumbass....i actually told him if and when i get the items back i want no mention of my name at all

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i knew about this before it even happened but i could not stop it.....when they finally did it i tried to get J's shit back by trying to get king and basil to let me sell there stuff since my name would be clear and then i would get all of J's stuff back and basically scam them and give it back to J so now you wanna open your mouth some more? .....i didnt think so.....maybe if your head wasnt stuck up your ass all the time you might see the light
    ofc shai knew....king told him before he even did it[/b]

haha... hahhahaha. Right, cuz we all know you are nothing but a kind soul now aren't you? Follow your own advice lawl.

Boyce

dont give people your account infomation

Banned

haha... hahhahaha. Right, cuz we all know you are nothing but a kind soul now aren't you? Follow your own advice lawl.[/b]
    yeah actually to people who arent douche bags and two faced like you i am....why not some people actually deserve respect unlike you....J is a good person on these forums and has always been a good kid to chat with....so why not

actually since selfish people like yourself would not know i have actually helped or tried to help tons from these forums cause for some reason they love to fill up my pm box with all kinds of weird questions....mostly "can u get gm or can u try to get a rollback for me" ....i help those i can but not always cause i dont have the time

thanks dro cause i love when u reply....just shows that sexy side of you*throws up*

Cadence96

and yes i do think he feels bad for what he did....i am not sticking up for king cause he did the crime.....so do the time....doesnt mean he doesnt feel remorse after the fact.....u cant feel remorse until it happens.[/b]
    In this case remorse for being discovered, I think.

Banned

In this case remorse for being discovered, I think.[/b]
    possibly but again i havent talked to him since this cause i think he knows what i was trying to do but oh well

PS. for those of you dicks who dont know king had 500 of my gbs and i have lost them now that he knows i was helping J and i really dont care i lost them cause they were free and also i sold the other 2k i had.....u dont see me bitching do u? its the chance i took and there gone....oh nooooossss i lost 500gbs

possibly but again i havent talked to him since this cause i think he knows what i was trying to do but oh well

PS. for those of you dicks who dont know king had 500 of my gbs and i have lost them now that he knows i was helping J and i really dont care i lost them cause they were free and also i sold the other 2k i had.....u dont see me bitching do u? its the chance i took and there gone....oh nooooossss i lost 500gbs[/b]
    can't be all that remorsful if he continues scamming then can he?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yeah actually to people who arent douche bags and two faced like you i am....why not some people actually deserve respect unlike you....J is a good person on these forums and has always been a good kid to chat with....so why not[/b]
    Again.. Right, cuz it has been obviously proved that I bought duped items. Also, cuz I have obviously had dozens of acusations towards my name related to scams, more duping, buying illegal items, lvls, nps... Oh, and right, since I was the one related to an attempt to hack ko4life's DB.

Wait... no, that was you wasn't it?

actually since selfish people like yourself would not know i have actually helped or tried to help tons from these forums cause for some reason they love to fill up my pm box with all kinds of weird questions....mostly "can u get gm or can u try to get a rollback for me" ....i help those i can but not always cause i dont have the time[/b]
    They obviously wanted help from you to get a GM or rollbacks since you seem to have all the conections for it. "Oh, I'm tired of lvling, I'll just ask Tez if he knows a GM who I can buy lvls from, he must know".

And as usual, your costum logicless comments. If I wasn't so selfish, I'd develop omnipresence to spot everytime you say "Thank You" or help someone, no matter how probably lousy this help will be. I'm sorry, is just that omnipresence is such a exhaustive activity that I'm to selfish to do it 24/7

Eitherway, since you obviously has nothing smart to say to defend yourself but to call names, pretty much done reading this topic. Back on track, the allegadly MSN convos proof nothing if they are all covered up like that. Not defending anyone, but that isn't really considered a proof. Is like having a witness with a mask and no name accusing someone of murder, pointless.

Banned

can't be all that remorsful if he continues scamming then can he?[/b]
    again i dont know his mindframe....maybe he just thinks cause i dont need them he can sell them or w/e.....i know the last i talked to him he felt bad about talking the cs+7....thats all i can say to

he hasnt responded back to me since then

Banned

Again.. Right, cuz it has been obviously proved that I bought duped items. Also, cuz I have obviously had dozens of acusations towards my name related to scams, more duping, buying illegal items, lvls, nps... Oh, and right, since I was the one related to an attempt to hack ko4life's DB.

Wait... no, that was you wasn't it?
    They obviously wanted help from you to get a GM or rollbacks since you seem to have all the conections for it. "Oh, I'm tired of lvling, I'll just ask Tez if he knows a GM who I can buy lvls from, he must know".

And as usual, your costum logicless comments. If I wasn't so selfish, I'd develop omnipresence to spot everytime you say "Thank You" or help someone, no matter how probably lousy this help will be. I'm sorry, is just that omnipresence is such a exhaustive activity that I'm to selfish to do it 24/7
    Eitherway, since you obviously has nothing smart to say to defend yourself but to call names, pretty much done reading this topic. Back on track, the allegadly MSN convos proof nothing if they are all covered up like that. Not defending anyone, but that isn't really considered a proof. Is like having a witness with a mask and no name accusing someone of murder, pointless.[/b]
    the bold in your comment....maybe take your own advice then......u never have anything smart to say towards me or anything factual proof to think how u do but yet you do...actually there is factual proof to discredit your thinking on anything i have done yet u still want to flame me in topics or make smart ass comments....again why when facts have proven me to be inoccent...not circumstancial but rather FACTUAL

dont reply or post to me and we wont have a problem...i ignore you and have....whats so hard to do the same....do u just love me that much

anyways back to topic
    i have msn convos that are not covered up but i do agree the msn convos which are covered up are not factual proof since they come from no credible source

Foretold

The allegadly MSN convos proof nothing if they are all covered up like that. Not defending anyone, but that isn't really considered a proof. Is like having a witness with a mask and no name accusing someone of murder, pointless.[/b]
    True. And from an outsider's perspective, having no idea what has happened before reading the posts, I don't believe Lutz has provided any more evidence then what was in that other topic. King could have had a spare CS sitting around for all we know.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tez... i know better than dro about your "legitamacy" so please don't pretend if i'm forced to spill out what i know i think this whole forum will close :lol:

MrzLies

U know its fun, cause after all this time, of being called a scammer and shit like that.. i still dont give a shit.. cause i know i have took NOTHING thats not mine. And i have a LOT of people that know that for sure. Like ma friends in Mirac, iv been in so many fukking acc's when things werent sealed.. like yours Felix, when i putted your items on ma acc, and day after i gave them back, cause u were "NOT" feeling ok. Sad to read this from u Dan, i dont regret being always sincere with u, since u always showed your friend-ship, and thats something i apreciate, but i do regret calling u ma brother. Cause "best friends" are for evar, and i have NEVER gived u a reason for u 2 stop beliving in me. About u Mario, hope u dont get scammed again... cause u c people who deserve it just receve it. Iv been Scammed a LOT of times, but thanks God i have a bunch of people who are always gona be there 2 help me. About the msn scamm and things, i recoverd ma acc after going 2 the dude's house, since Smash gave me his address, he lives near ma house - San Isidro - Miraflores = Near Addresses. Dude, i dont have ma seld time, 2 log on ma own msn and talk 2 random people pretending im someone ealse, havent done that and im not gonna do it either, thats just patethic.
    I talked with Magic yestarday, everything is ok between us, as always. Ruth knows the real me. iv talked with em about a LOT of things, and he knows i wouldnt take something that is not mine, same as ******** (he wants he name not 2 been said). Anyway, if u just dont want me here, ban me and be happy. I will stil have fun in a game in wich iv always been a fair player.

Sad 2 be called a scammer in a comunity i really appreciate.. thats all i have 2 say.

Peace.

Banned

Sad 2 be called a scammer in a comunity i really appreciate.. thats all i have 2 say.

.[/b]
    25% of this community is 2 faced
    25% of this community is just plain is stupid and are followers
    25% of this community is oblivious to real life and real facts
    20% of this community is just here for more drama
    5% of this community is incredible and has more respect and honor in there pinky then the other 95% of the community

just my opinion so javier just expect this kind of shit and ignore it and move on

MrzLies

thanks dude... u always have the ability 2 make me feel happy... same as Felix...

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast