Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 25% of this community is 2 faced 25% of this community is just plain is stupid and are followers 25% ...
Page: 7

P4rthen0n

25% of this community is 2 faced
    25% of this community is just plain is stupid and are followers
    25% of this community is oblivious to real life and real facts
    20% of this community is just here for more drama
    5% of this community is incredible and has more respect and honor in there pinky then the other 95% of the community

just my opinion so javier just expect this kind of shit and ignore it and move on[/b]
    So someone who buys shit loads of dupes and duped gold bars... in which category would that person be ?
    Just wondering.

MrzLies

People who have money 2 enjoy the game even more ....

i would put maself in that category.
    (shame i dont have paypal)

Banned

So someone who buys shit loads of dupes and duped gold bars... in which category would that person be ?
    Just wondering.[/b]
    idk since i never bought dupe items KNOWINGLY....why did you?....whats more sad is your one of the older players....never thought u were stupid though....my past year i never bought anything....just made trades...and i bought few peices from kom when i didnt know he was a duper/gm scrolls....when i was given proof i stopped.....guess your not that smart

PS. Panthenon would be in one of the 25% categories

Banned

WHO LOVES ME?!

TunaFishyMe

WHO LOVES ME?![/b]
    I DO!!!

Banned

WHO LOVES ME?![/b]
    i dont anymore cause u lied about dling flyff <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

idk since i never bought dupe items KNOWINGLY....why did you?

PS. Panthenon would be in one of the 25% categories [/b]
    oh really?

then u must have been pretty dumb, oops i mean naive.

i mean anyone would think a raptor+9/shells+9= duped :lol: .

PS. Panthenon would be in one of the 25% categories [/b]

Narrowed it right down there, didn&#39;t you?

Psy

what category would I be in?

Banned

oh really?

then u must have been pretty dumb, oops i mean naive.

i mean anyone would think a raptor+9/shells+9= duped :lol: .[/b]
    hey cause i think doesnt mean i know....who knows....i know some dude back in day really did crack anvil and devile confirmed that...i actually have that crack code as well but it doesnt work now so who knows....once i was given proof it was fact

Narrowed it right down there, didn&#39;t you?[/b]
    i was being a smart ass....i actually have always thought panthenon was ok even if he doesnt like me....i could care less...doesnt mean i hate him....he has done nothing wrong or bad ingame or to anyone i know of....i can respect that

it really don&#39;t matter what u say javier cause just cause u say your not a scammer but that dont mean anything.. so much crap has been said about you and so much "evedence" but you just ignore it hoping everyone else will.

You are a really nice guy but you keep puting yourself in suspicious situation without ever trying to clear your name. King was the same way, he always relied on his friends to get him out of sticky situations who kept saying he was a GG but when all came out he got fucked over. Even ruthvik thinks your a scammer but he wont say shit cause he is playing your char.

If you are really sad this community has turned on you then do something to clear your name so we can love you again

TunaFishyMe

im definitely that 5%. IN FACT, Im the top 1% in that 5%!
    you too undefined! But you are 1.01% in the 5%

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

hey cause i think doesnt mean i know....who knows....i know some dude back in day really did crack anvil and devile confirmed that...i actually have that crack code as well but it doesnt work now so who knows....once i was given proof it was fact[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAA.
    thats as good as saying "hey i know this +9 item is suspicious and shit n it has 0.0000000000001% chance of being legit but because i can probably buy anything with money(even support) i&#39;ll just pretend its legit."

although its funny how the saying &#39;what goes around comes around&#39; is sooo true hahaha.

Banned

what category would I be in? [/b]

im definitely that 5%. IN FACT, Im the top 1% in that 5%!
    you too undefined! But you are 1.01% in the 5%[/b]
    why is it everytime someone puts a category post. good or bad people have the urge to know where they belong

my answer would be "i am in a category of my own above them all" :lol:

u dont need to belong....be your own person

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAAHAA.
    thats as good as saying "hey i know this +9 item is suspicious and shit n it has 0.0000000000001% chance of being legit but because i can probably buy anything with money(even support) i&#39;ll just pretend its legit."

although its funny how the saying &#39;what goes around comes around&#39; is sooo true hahaha.[/b]
    u knew ur cs+7 was duped/komed but cause u had no proof u still kept it right? same here.....what if he really did make that +9 legit....wouldnt u still think it was duped....all would but facts would remain that it was not.....fact is there was a anvil crack and someone did crack it....it was legit....when u met kom he would say he cracked the anvil for +7 and +8 items.....once u got to know him....he would say he would try to make a +9 item if u needed it but its hard to make it...its not like he busted out with the +9&#39;s from 1st convo....so why would anyone think otherwise...and so many beleived it until we found out they were gm scrolls and most of us stopped

not really hard to make this mistake.....learn and let live

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast