Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why is it everytime someone puts a category post. good or bad people have the urge to know where they ...
Page: 8

TunaFishyMe

why is it everytime someone puts a category post. good or bad people have the urge to know where they belong

my answer would be "i am in a category of my own above them all" :lol:

u dont need to belong....be your own person[/b]
    As you can see, I did not urge to know where I belong. I clearly stated I am there! Dont be jealous cuz I didnt put you up there~

Uh, just FYI, it wasn't KOM that cracked the anvil. That was Ahdi (Cube, 3K etc).

u knew ur cs+7 was duped/komed but cause u had no proof u still kept it right? same here.....what if he really did make that +9 legit....wouldnt u still think it was duped....all would but facts would remain that it was not.....fact is there was a anvil crack and someone did crack it....it was legit....when u met kom he would say he cracked the anvil for +7 and +8 items.....once u got to know him....he would say he would try to make a +9 item if u needed it but its hard to make it...its not like he busted out with the +9's from 1st convo....so why would anyone think otherwise...and so many beleived it until we found out they were gm scrolls and most of us stopped

not really hard to make this mistake.....learn and let live[/b]
    Firstly, that chittin shield came from qoop who we both found to be a VERY legit person, and he had it back when chittin shield wern't worth so much. Thats completely different than your situation, can't believe you compaired those two.

And yes I babashopped it, leave him out of this please, but neither of us had even the slight suspicion that it came from KOM, and not only that but what proof do you have that it did?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u knew ur cs+7 was duped/komed but cause u had no proof u still kept it right? same here.....what if he really did make that +9 legit....wouldnt u still think it was duped....all would but facts would remain that it was not.....fact is there was a anvil crack and someone did crack it....it was legit....when u met kom he would say he cracked the anvil for +7 and +8 items.....once u got to know him....he would say he would try to make a +9 item if u needed it but its hard to make it...its not like he busted out with the +9's from 1st convo....so why would anyone think otherwise...and so many beleived it until we found out they were gm scrolls and most of us stopped

not really hard to make this mistake.....learn and let live[/b]
    yea... k.. tell everyone that a cs+7 isn't legit while a raptor +9 and shells+9 is legit if ppl believe u.. good for them.

Banned

Firstly, that chittin shield came from qoop who we both found to be a VERY legit person, and he had it back when chittin shield wern't worth so much. Thats completely different than your situation, can't believe you compaired those two.[/b]
    i was bored and so i compared LOL

and sincei know goop had it komed i can say that....but u didnt so know...so should we all hold that over your head now and say you bought duped or gm scrolled items? no i think ur still a good guy....if u knew for 100% it was gm scrolled and u bought it then now thats a diff story

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

if u knew for 100% it was gm scrolled and u bought it then now thats a diff story[/b]
    just like the CS+9 u've been trying to sell quiet alot of times on New_Order/UK vent ?

Banned

yea... k.. tell everyone that a cs+7 isn't legit while a raptor +9 and shells+9 is legit if ppl believe u.. good for them.[/b]
    listen i like u both...i am not trying to say your not legit...all i am saying is dont point fingers at people who were lead down a path they didnt know where it took them.....once i saw the end of the road and it was bad i turned around and went back to the right path

also the only +9 item was the raptor....never shells+9....would have been nice though :P

Cadence96

About the msn scamm and things, i recoverd ma acc after going 2 the dude's house, since Smash gave me his address, he lives near ma house - San Isidro - Miraflores = Near Addresses. Dude, i dont have ma seld time, 2 log on ma own msn and talk 2 random people pretending im someone ealse, havent done that and im not gonna do it either, thats just patethic.[/b]
    Just a neutral question. That guy that hacked you. What told you about the received money? Because Smash sent money If I'm correct.

i was bored and so i compared LOL

and sincei know goop had it komed i can say that....but u didnt so know...so should we all hold that over your head now and say you bought duped or gm scrolled items? no i think ur still a good guy....if u knew for 100% it was gm scrolled and u bought it then now thats a diff story[/b]
    i'm sorry but.. r u STUPID FOR REAL?

you're comparing a +7 item to a +9 item.

god even idiots could tell the difference which is more likely to be duped.

stop pretending to be all righteous and legit here cause u're not fooling anyone.

TunaFishyMe

dont ignore me! let me fight too!

Mario

About u Mario, hope u dont get scammed again... cause u c people who deserve it just receve it.[/b]
    Are u tryin to say, that i deserve for a scam ? lol man, u goin tooooo far... and im not buyin ur nice talkin shit (ur whole post), so keep ur fairy stories for ur friends, if u still have any <_<

P4rthen0n

hey cause i think doesnt mean i know....who knows....i know some dude back in day really did crack anvil and devile confirmed that...i actually have that crack code as well but it doesnt work now so who knows....once i was given proof it was fact
    i was being a smart ass....i actually have always thought panthenon was ok even if he doesnt like me....i could care less...doesnt mean i hate him....he has done nothing wrong or bad ingame or to anyone i know of....i can respect that[/b]
    No, i don&#39;t hate you. What i don&#39;t like is you always acting like you never did nothing wrong when u know that&#39;s not true. Everyone knew KOM was a duper, i mean it was obvious, a guy poping out tons of +8 stuff (and even +9) and you think there&#39;s nothing wrong with it ? Come on man..
    Lots of people bought from kom in this forum (hell, i even think i may have had one of his shards+8 that had been sold around and ended up with me). One guy can pop +8s anytime he wants and noone find that suspicious ? May i add that back then ANY turk in full +8s would be called a duper but when kom showed up with his +8s you guys didn&#39;t point fingers imediately why ? What&#39;s the diference realy ?

I never disliked you tbh. It&#39;s the things you did in the past and still blame it on others ("oh i couldn&#39;t have known those were dupes bla bla"). Also by vouching for someone you&#39;re puting your ass on the line, so vouching for people who end up being scammers doesn&#39;t help either (but that&#39;s a problem with ppl in this forum, everyone just vouchs for everyone without any good reason, just cause they sound ok..). It&#39;s not the first time you defend people that obviously fucked up just because you&#39;re friends and other bs like this or that is not evidence and bla bla bla.
    You&#39;re not stupid or dumb, you know what i&#39;m talking about. One thing is to genually not knowing about something, but if you just close your eyes and pretend it&#39;s not there, that&#39;s something diferent.

And also i&#39;ve never scammed anyone in this game or any other game, no matter what kind of items or amount of money is envolved and i&#39;ve done my fair share of deals for usd, the only problems i ever had was when i got screwed over never the other way around. I personaly don&#39;t think you&#39;re a scammer but i do think you&#39;re shady as hell for all your +8s and +2s and all those gold bars you claim you have (probably bought from turk dupers, or is that false?). As for that other dude Javier, yea he&#39;s just a scammer that&#39;ll keep scamming, like he did to Smash (poor kid, been scammed too many times already). Whatever, there&#39;s enough threads about him in this forum.

Banned

just like the CS+9 u&#39;ve been trying to sell quiet alot of times on New_Order/UK vent ?[/b]
    offer?

i&#39;m sorry but.. r u STUPID FOR REAL?

you&#39;re comparing a +7 item to a +9 item.

god even idiots could tell the difference which is more likely to be duped.

stop pretending to be all righteous and legit here cause u&#39;re not fooling anyone.[/b]
    ffs stfu man....+7 +8 +9 +10 does it matter....if someone duped a +7 woud it not be the same as duping a +9 or +10? thats all i am saying....i said i know ur both legit...not saying your not....i am saying u didnt know just as i didnt....thats the only point i am stating....are u missing that point?

dont ignore me! let me fight too![/b]
    quote this and trust me, you will be a big part of the drama :P

just like the CS+9 u&#39;ve been trying to sell quiet alot of times on New_Order/UK vent ?[/b]

offer?
    ffs stfu man....+7 +8 +9 +10 does it matter....if someone duped a +7 woud it not be the same as duping a +9 or +10? thats all i am saying....i said i know ur both legit...not saying your not....i am saying u didnt know just as i didnt....thats the only point i am stating....are u missing that point?[/b]
    it DOES matter.. thats like saying "oh hey u bought hp pots from a merchant it could be duped! so don&#39;t buy hp pots "

btw i&#39;ve never resort to flaming .. but since u&#39;re telling me to stfu... good i guess its bye bye for you

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast