Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

TheKingoftheSwing and J

This is a discussion on TheKingoftheSwing and J within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 25% of this community is 2 faced 25% of this community is just plain is stupid and are followers 25% ...
Page: 9

TunaFishyMe

25% of this community is 2 faced
    25% of this community is just plain is stupid and are followers
    25% of this community is oblivious to real life and real facts
    20% of this community is just here for more drama
    5% of this community is incredible and has more respect and honor in there pinky then the other 95% of the community

just my opinion so javier just expect this kind of shit and ignore it and move on[/b]
    offer?
    ffs stfu man....+7 +8 +9 +10 does it matter....if someone duped a +7 woud it not be the same as duping a +9 or +10? thats all i am saying....i said i know ur both legit...not saying your not....i am saying u didnt know just as i didnt....thats the only point i am stating....are u missing that point?[/b]
    due to the comment above
    i place tez here

quote this and trust me, you will be a big part of the drama :P[/b]
    done

Banned

it DOES matter.. thats like saying "oh hey u bought hp pots from a merchant it could be duped! so don't buy hp pots "

btw i've never resort to flaming .. but since u're telling me to stfu... good i guess its bye bye for you [/b]
    i am not flaming you man....but ur repeating yourself....your not even seeing my point.....cause u stab a man 1 time or 10 times doesnt mean u didnt stab him...same applies here but if you are not aware your not to blame....also you never know....the pots u buy might be duped :lol:

Banned

due to the comment above
    i place tez here
    done[/b]
    u smell like salmon <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i am not flaming you man....but ur repeating yourself....your not even seeing my point.....cause u stab a man 1 time or 10 times doesnt mean u didnt stab him...same applies here but if you are not aware your not to blame....also you never know....the pots u buy might be duped :lol:[/b]
    its because your point is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

anyway, &#39;nuff said about my point i doubt anyone will see yours... now lets hurry to the cs+9 topic... drama plz..

Banned

its because your point is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

anyway, &#39;nuff said about my point i doubt anyone will see yours... now lets hurry to the cs+9 topic... drama plz..[/b]
    what r u talking about :huh:

NightmareOfAMartyr

Ah tezzy, I like you and all, but why do you get involved with this shit, when all you do on msn is rant and rave about how about ko is, if you really hate it that much, I thought you&#39;d move on from ALL aspects of it, all you do it get yourself caught up in stupid shit that could have been avoided easily, for example, stop spending all your time on the forums when you&#39;re at work :P Anyways, go back to flyf or whatever and leave this crappy community alone :P

EDIT
    Nvm, I read old post and asked question haha

Banned

Ah tezzy, I like you and all, but why do you get involved with this shit, when all you do on msn is rant and rave about how about ko is, if you really hate it that much, I thought you&#39;d move on from ALL aspects of it, all you do it get yourself caught up in stupid shit that could have been avoided easily, for example, stop spending all your time on the forums when you&#39;re at work :P Anyways, go back to flyf or whatever and leave this crappy community alone :P[/b]
    ok BB

what r u talking about :huh:[/b]
    oh u know what i&#39;m talking about :lol:

stop avoiding the topic, schrotti made it pretty clear. time to come clean B)

painter_dk

i think ill call you cartman from now on, suits you better then the t & a u call urself

btw,u hate it when people keep repeating themself? then why have u pmed mee 4 times now with the same message taht im a stupid fat white guy?
    youve been talking 2 my mom or what?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

This is getting off topic. Go flame each other in off topic section and leave the general section alone.

NightmareOfAMartyr

oh u know what i&#39;m talking about :lol:

stop avoiding the topic, schrotti made it pretty clear. time to come clean B)[/b]

Come clean? I&#39;ll come clean for him, He has a cs +9, a few pieces of shell +9, sitting on an ex-gm chara was it? What else does he need to come clean about? I&#39;m pretty sure I covered it.

i think ill call you cartman from now on, suits you better then the t & a u call urself

btw,u hate it when people keep repeating themself? then why have u pmed mee 4 times now with the same message taht im a stupid fat white guy?
    youve been talking 2 my mom or what?[/b]
    iits cozz yyou typee likee yoou havee jitterry handss looll

ok couldn&#39;t help making fun of you spazzing, try not to kill yourself over it.

Come clean? I&#39;ll come clean for him, He has a cs +9, a few pieces of shell +9, sitting on an ex-gm chara was it? What else does he need to come clean about? I&#39;m pretty sure I covered it.[/b]
    yea... we also need to know where does that cs+9 come from n why has it been sold if its an ex-gm item... etc etc... so much more drama we need

NightmareOfAMartyr

yea... we also need to know where does that cs+9 come from n why has it been sold if its an ex-gm item... etc etc... so much more drama we need [/b]

It was deviles... OOOOOOOO that plot thickens.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast