Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember raping a full lvl 70 macro, dupe & turk party with a lvl 61 warrior and 3 other ...
Page: 10

Timaster

I remember raping a full lvl 70 macro, dupe & turk party with a lvl 61 warrior and 3 other lvl 61 people. *
    That was on dayly basis on xigenon :lol:
    killing 4 people in one townspike *
    I have done 3 people townspikes and got away lol did 4 but didn't return alive

i remember that swift was asked with "please" and asked to my barbarian...

Timaster

ok here goes. from my xigenon time since my ko history is simply too long and has to many highlights.

I remember joining rampage after a long history of always playing solo.
    I remember when respect still had any value.
    I remember when people looked up to you when you had capes.
    I remember getting owned in one combo by bryan.
    I remember when the whole server was getting owned by billabong and his warrior friend and everyone thought they cheated (can't recall the name atm)
    I remember when i reached 60 and reskilled to sin and told myself never to level again.
    I remember getting taught to combo by billbabong.
    I remember the only person to beat me in that time period : Donni (the real one, not the other guy that used his acc)
    I remember trading 2x md's +7 + WP for 2x shard +7 with billabong.
    I remember getting called combo hacker anyday i was in moradon.
    I remember town spiking with a mage all the time with casius
    I remember leaving a top 5 clan wich promised to get me the best equipment to join tioch.
    I remember starting to share my account with kingclay after an accidental rollback deleted like 3 gb's worth of items (wich was alot back then) That is when we started to use the name GoodGun instead of Timasta
    I remember getting hacked (these days i think it was a scam by clay, he has scammed me on olympia)
    I remember kennykinyee was like my partner in my whole ko experience untill he sorta betrayed me
    I remember so many good people wich i never hear of anymore these days. (pm me if ya know me from the old days :wub: )

Thinking of the old days it makes me wish i still had an account that can manage in cz

Timaster

Oh yes, i remember when martijn still looked up to me at the time i was still on top of my game in xigenon and started to take him under my wing making him my new ko "partner" :P

:WaSaBi:

I remember my mage,merlinGR.
    I remember my 1st clan,with valhalla and aajaxs
    I remember my 2nd clan,phoenix with might OFG,forsete,lackyloo,nantia,kidorana,fullsry,fallo w me etc
    I remember my 3rd clan(most gay),n00bs.Ahha here starts the fun on game for me.That`s when i met wagyar,furry,pajatso,sexyyyyy,lerva :wub: ,loveisgonnasaveus,fumi,sheila,dang,oosnyt,slayer and all my dear gay finnish babes.I still love them all.
    I remember that there was no warrior who could kill me.SOLO WITH BGA WAS DRAW(i was 63 he was 65 hehe ,redballed and flee away with a shield).
    I remember making fun on lerva cause of his gayness.
    I remember being the best boss spy in NO.
    I remember aoeing harpies in cz with eternity guys and blood(they used to help us get the spot :lol: )

I remember having the most rare items for mages(dagger def 25 1st grade for mages and lycaon+7 wooottt)
    I remember nova towning with goutsis and countess and i remember R_C(stayed for 1 month,left after their remaking of the clan)
    I remember doing apos in eslant with eternity.They didnt speak english ofc,i couldnt understand them :P
    I remember wextoor getting banned.
    I remember Reddevils,diezdevils and all the old ppl.
    I remember incisor,psychotic,ness,immotep. Great ppl and skilled as well.
    I remember my 1st dm drop,shard.I was like wtf!?!?we are rich...ask sheila and lerva :lol:

What i dont want to remember...
    Being banned from Phoenix,due to a misunderstanding(some1 told that some1 called merlin or smt scammed some mate,i told that there were 500 ppl with name merlin on their nick,noone believed me <_< )
    Going down from razi,who was playing razrokh,i was sitting down again and again and he kept attacking on me with his funny giga.
    Buying a duped elemental pendant from a well known person from blood.It got wiped...
    Dm`s exping me all the time :rollseyes:
    In the very start,losing all my nps by 411 and scarface...

Malavon

Damn I almost forgot, i remmber when i met FoFo_Tara (Turk guy with +9/19 complete set [w/o boots] and elixir+9) in harpy party, i said to party leader to kick him out because he's a damn duper , he didn't do it , he kicked me instead because FoFo = good dmg XD. I pm'ed FoFo then and said i won't stop till i see him banned , he laughed at me at that time.

1 week later GM (don't remmber wich one it was at that time) made an annoucement :

"Thank you Malavon for helping in ban FoFo_Tara (duper) XD"

during another 5 minutes i got 10+ pm's from players saying "great , he got finnly banned" , 15-20 pm's with "y fuck you mother" "Fofo ys no dupe" , ad even more pm's with "eiurqniucrnequxjmeqoicv <-- turkish bulltalk"

Was sweet times, we had so much fun in ventrillo xD

EDIT : hah i forgot ! , i remmber camping atilla to 5 am (CET) with Velerefontis and others, yes we had no life back then .
    Or when we were playing music in Vent during night xp in cz, and Vele started sing some Rammstein song hah (not really KO action ;D)

Also i remmber when i was pking with the_Dean_GR , when ever we met human in cz he kept screaming in Vent "freeze the bich , freeze the bich" , even when i was light or flame mage XD

blackholesun

I remember when zaff called me "Assholesun" lol
    fck u good baba xD

Chuo

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    I remember my mage,merlinGR.
    I remember my 1st clan,with valhalla and aajaxs
    I remember my 2nd clan,phoenix with might OFG,forsete,lackyloo,nantia,kidorana,fullsry,fallo w me etc
    I remember my 3rd clan(most gay),n00bs.Ahha here starts the fun on game for me.That`s when i met wagyar,furry,pajatso,sexyyyyy,lerva :wub: ,loveisgonnasaveus,fumi,sheila,dang,oosnyt,slayer and all my dear gay finnish babes.I still love them all.
    I remember that there was no warrior who could kill me.SOLO WITH BGA WAS DRAW(i was 63 he was 65 hehe ,redballed and flee away with a shield).
    I remember making fun on lerva cause of his gayness.
    I remember being the best boss spy in *NO.
    I remember aoeing harpies in cz with eternity guys and blood(they used to help us get the spot :lol: )

I remember having the most rare items for mages(dagger def 25 1st grade for mages and lycaon+7 wooottt)
    I remember nova towning with goutsis and countess and i remember R_C(stayed for 1 month,left after their remaking of the clan)
    I remember doing apos in eslant with eternity.They didnt speak english ofc,i couldnt understand them :P *
    I remember wextoor getting banned.
    I remember Reddevils,diezdevils and all the old ppl.
    I remember incisor,psychotic,ness,immotep. Great ppl and skilled as well.
    I remember my 1st dm drop,shard.I was like wtf!?!?we are rich...ask sheila and lerva :lol: *

What i dont want to remember...
    Being banned from Phoenix,due to a misunderstanding(some1 told that some1 called merlin or smt scammed some mate,i told that there were 500 ppl with name merlin on their nick,noone believed me *<_< )
    Going down from razi,who was playing razrokh,i was sitting down again and again and he kept attacking on me with his funny giga. *
    Buying a duped elemental pendant from a well known person from blood.It got wiped...
    Dm`s exping me all the time :rollseyes: *
    In the very start,losing all my nps by 411 and scarface...
    well yeah I remember I added you to party and you could just run in bowl and TP me when boss respown Outrage... good times lots of duo PK with Ness and Incisor ;]

zaffers

Originally posted by blackholesun
    I remember when zaff called me "Assholesun" lol *
    fck u good baba xD
    i remember trading spamming you at tilly making Evil to die and getting me the loot + a pm demonstrating your excellency in cursing :P - priceless :wub:

Såsen

I remember N-O and Gorlangamers or something (Rogue Crackaz) on diez was fighting over the human bosses and hateing each others..Then became allie and found out that both clans was very nice.. and waggy screaming on went TP ME TP ME.. and asked the mage ahh why didnt u tp me..Then went to buy new Nps.. that went on for months

Was really good times

zolias

Originally posted by zaffers+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zaffers)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-blackholesun
    I remember when zaff called me "Assholesun" lol *
    fck u good baba xD
    i remember trading spamming you at tilly making Evil to die and getting me the loot + a pm demonstrating your excellency in cursing :P - priceless :wub:[/b]
    i remember that too !!

i remember :/ the day we got G1 >.< it was something

Yun_Yuuzhan

no reason to look back.. most of the times were thoroughly bad ><[/b]
    I disagree, friend.

Remember:

-When Ares 1 was the only server
    -When 60 was king
    -When 70 looked impossible
    -When 80 didn&#39;t exist
    -When masakari was feared server wide because he was the first 62 warrior
    -When Annihilation owned Ares
    -When TOWN owned Ares
    -When everyone was staying up all night at apos/eslant harpies to be one of the first dozen to get 60
    -When everyone spoke english
    -When the servers were never full so you could always find a leveling spot
    -When Kohack didn&#39;t work, Koxp didn&#39;t exist, and cheaters were actually banned (a short time indeed)
    -When 2x RoC 2x WE IN SB raptor 7 full shell 7 was every warrior&#39;s dream

KO was king back in the oldest days before PUS, before KE, long before RoFD. Accessory compounding was one of the worst ideas ever to enter into our beloved game, and I would submit that raising the level cap to 80 was an even worse idea since we all know who that rewards the most.

morax

I remember when Templars actually destroyed the crystal and SirKaoS forgot to close to doors, so Blood came right in and took it back [/b]
    And this my friend was possibly the funniest moment in KO history

And this my friend was possibly the funniest moment in KO history [/b]

It&#39;s hilarious looking back on it, but when it was happening, we were all pissed off lol

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast