Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i believe Devile still has a ss of sirkaos pming him 'How do i close the gates?' ahh ha, i ...
Page: 11

i believe Devile still has a ss of sirkaos pming him 'How do i close the gates?'

ahh ha, i never regretted turning up to all the csw's, that made it worthwhile

I disagree, friend.

Remember:

-When Ares 1 was the only server
    -When 60 was king
    -When 70 looked impossible
    -When 80 didn't exist
    -When masakari was feared server wide because he was the first 62 warrior
    -When Annihilation owned Ares
    -When TOWN owned Ares
    -When everyone was staying up all night at apos/eslant harpies to be one of the first dozen to get 60
    -When everyone spoke english
    -When the servers were never full so you could always find a leveling spot
    -When Kohack didn't work, Koxp didn't exist, and cheaters were actually banned (a short time indeed)
    -When 2x RoC 2x WE IN SB raptor 7 full shell 7 was every warrior's dream

KO was king back in the oldest days before PUS, before KE, long before RoFD. Accessory compounding was one of the worst ideas ever to enter into our beloved game, and I would submit that raising the level cap to 80 was an even worse idea since we all know who that rewards the most.[/b]
    how was ko king back old ko .

wat ur refering to as warriors dream was available for only 225 usd via paypal to a very generous gm FYI since start when he got his job . Personally i prefer it now where 225 usd barely get u a +8 weapon . OH i forgot the 225 usd included the lvl 62 char of ur choice he would even put np some time i mean .....

as all games grow there comes changes usually bad changes

runescape - new rs2 the abandoment of runescape classic
    starwars galaxys - every other patch ppl chars get killed
    eq - same was galaxys

most mmos always mess up but end up growing neways which usually encourages them to expand and while expanding they try to keep there original community . K2 is just plain ol bad

if old ko was worth it someone would've made a sucessfull private server by now

zaffers

starwars galaxys - every other patch ppl chars get killed[/b]
    fuk the NGE

preCU or even CU ftw -.-

Yun, KOhack did work for quite a long time i remember, but not that many people used it (mostly mages ).

There used to be one mage called creeper1, who just sat in karus base all day long with kohack on, novaing any rogues that came to townspike. Well the day kohack was patched, i saw him in town and couldn't resist:

plasmasword

Wow you still have my screenshot...send to me on msn plss.

morax

Another thing.....

The worst thing ever to happen to KO was when DarkMares were removed from CZ... thats when my fun stopped

Another thing.....

The worst thing ever to happen to KO was when DarkMares were removed from CZ... thats when my fun stopped [/b]

Desi's fun died that day too, K2 came in and raided his home in the trees

Nich

i remeber being the big lvl 40 of my clan and leveling people at el morad keilans

Apocalyps2

I remember duneocker teaching me how to slide at apos
    I remember beeing afraid for tyons
    I remember beeing lost in the game
    I remember my first clan devast8ors <3
    I remember the big lag spikes ^^
    I remember thinking if u kill a darkmare u are god

Yun_Yuuzhan

how was ko king back old ko .

wat ur refering to as warriors dream was available for only 225 usd via paypal to a very generous gm FYI since start when he got his job . Personally i prefer it now where 225 usd barely get u a +8 weapon . OH i forgot the 225 usd included the lvl 62 char of ur choice he would even put np some time i mean .....

as all games grow there comes changes usually bad changes

runescape - new rs2 the abandoment of runescape classic
    starwars galaxys - every other patch ppl chars get killed
    eq - same was galaxys

most mmos always mess up but end up growing neways which usually encourages them to expand and while expanding they try to keep there original community . K2 is just plain ol bad

if old ko was worth it someone would&#39;ve made a sucessfull private server by now[/b]
    I&#39;m speaking of the days before babashopping, friend. There may well be a private server of old KO out there, but if there is not, that&#39;s because the vast majority of the games&#39; oldest players have moved on due to rampant cheating and gross mismanagement.

Yun, KOhack did work for quite a long time i remember, but not that many people used it (mostly mages ).

There used to be one mage called creeper1, who just sat in karus base all day long with kohack on, novaing any rogues that came to townspike. Well the day kohack was patched, i saw him in town and couldn&#39;t resist:

[/b]
    Kohack didn&#39;t work on US KO servers for the first couple months. We were pretty cheat free in those days (except duping, which was pretty much always possible). I remember it being early October &#39;04 when Kohack was patched to work on the US servers, and it quickly went downhill from there.

Solstice

Annihilation never owned ares

Canadian

Year 2006 is almost over and in tv/radio/newspapers they all look back to what happened this year.
    I say So should we..
    How did knightonline transform through their life
    I remember in KO (Not Ke) where elixir +6 was hard to get.
    I remember where people could talk without spam/or similar comming from turks nown
    I remember the start of diez, lvling on cardinals getting owned by a sirkaos team
    I remember where pk was fun, there wasnt 500 on each server making kills into ks&#39;s
    What do you remember from the more fun ko time[/b]
    I remember SirKaos, and the day they completed the cape quest. He was a good guy from what it seemed.
    Krepin, I remember you getting banned on Xig for bugging the PUS - some way or another. You were unbanned shortly after.
    I remember when I actually enjoyed EXP&#39;ing, now I&#39;d rather chew on nails.
    I remember when Totamic Spears were as rare as punani in the homes of KO addicts. Now, well atleast the Tota&#39;s are common.
    --

Krepin, I <3 you.

PS: Solstice, weren&#39;t you a GM at one point ?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Annihilation never owned ares[/b]

Ah, I almost forgot, I remember Sols, the mage who never went past 62 Cheers bud.

yun the days ur talking bout is the same days i was talking bout lvl 62 char rocs raptor 7 full shell 7 we wp gb/ib 250 usd usually the gm would add nps for ur epenis too

sorry but its true i found out bout it tho not by babashopping by taking over the gms paypal which i gave back for a char myself

InStt

I remember the Blood clan in diez
    I remember when trinas were 20m
    I remember the time where only good clans had capes
    I remember waiting at harpy spot in the old eslant cuz it was always taken
    I remember Socrate as a human owning in cz

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast