Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt I remember when Templars actually destroyed the crystal and SirKaoS forgot to close to doors, so ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Shurt
    I remember when Templars actually destroyed the crystal and SirKaoS forgot to close to doors, so Blood came right in and took it back
    +1 :lol:

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    I remember no priests will actually skilled as Debuff / Heal only Buffers/Healers on diez at the time
    I remember having 5k hp with undying and that was more crazy then bill gates doing back flips! ( at the time ) *
    I remember Shurt was a mageeeeeee *:wub: *
    I remember cama was mageeeee too * *
    I remember being in †emplars for 5months and finally disbanded shortly after we went humans
    I remember †emplars was first clan on USKO to actually do a FULL clan NT *:P
    5k hp with undying :| diez was fucked up :P had 5k with 1500 :P

Rayne_of_death

I remember when I first started playing and there was NO one at worms... lol
    I remember going to the arena and not seeing some nub with a macro...
    I remember when bow rogues missed...
    I remember joining 8BALL and doing Apos ALL THE TIME....

Sad to see all of it change. I guess that is what happens when they let a bunch of idiots run a company...

Love you all! :wub:

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    I remember no priests will actually skilled as Debuff / Heal only Buffers/Healers on diez at the time
    I remember having 5k hp with undying and that was more crazy then bill gates doing back flips! ( at the time ) *
    I remember being in †emplars for 5months and finally disbanded shortly after we went humans
    5k hp with undying :| diez was fucked up :P had 5k with 1500 :P[/b]
    For about the first 6-8 months of Diez, the drop rate was shit, literally. Getting a PP was an awesome drop lol. Plus, you had your nub plate build back then

wawh

i remember when you had 3k hp you were a god.(buffed)
    i remember when chitin was
    i remember my first clan with cape(if you had one back then, you were a pro.. :wub: )

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Festo@

For about the first 6-8 months of Diez, the drop rate was shit, literally. Getting a PP was an awesome drop lol. Plus, you had your nub plate build back then [/b]
    Hey cant be that n00b if ppl started doin the same and i had 1k ac with 5k hp @ lvl 62

Banned

i remember that there was actually clans that spoke english

Banned

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    @

For about the first 6-8 months of Diez, the drop rate was shit, literally. Getting a PP was an awesome drop lol. Plus, you had your nub plate build back then [/b]
    Hey cant be that n00b if ppl started doin the same and i had 1k ac with 5k hp @ lvl 62[/b][/quote]
    yah festo is rite, that 5k hp undying is crap
    mustve forgot , i had something like 3550 - 3600 with scorpion shield no buffs either unbuffed 950 - 980 ac buffed :P

p.s at 60 (no xp ftw) :angry:

i remember being the best kitted out rogue on diez with +7 chitin 2 +7 mirage daggers and +9 jewelry with a kekuri belt and a +6 chitin bow

and i remember putting them up on merchant everytime somebody was trying to show off at the frequent boss event

Chuo

i remember when i get my first full shell +6 ( most parts from wagyar )
    i remember when most tormentors got lvls 60 ( exping on apostle watching CL )
    i remember when Tormentors got their glowing armband for a first time ( it lasted for ... around 10 min xD )
    I wont forgot time that I spend over there . obicham te chaikaita and karra <3 Glar, Robing, Apostle , Izurda , Aenima , Valhalla , aAjaxs, Chuolee ( <3 most thx for RoL and ur account ) Silwya ( <3 ur pots and me playing as full healer at you ) and all OLD members when I was there

thats all I remember from OLDest KO

EDIT : oh how could I forgot me and aAjaxs farming mastodonts on orc side for ... 8h everyday to get shards and raptor for him ^_^
    / ImmortalSlayer_PL aka Immotep

vanlordacc

im glad that i had the chance to be under the leadership some of the best leaders in KO! [::TheDragonSente:MYKO Logos), My Name Is(TRKO Xigenon), Annihilation(TRKO Pathos).

- the KO at its best With ::TheDragonSente:: clan, first days of Adonis(MYKO) damn i miss that time..full clan comming for DT..talos is always up xD reaching 2k nps for the first time :lol: [Leaders -> Saint_x & Dream_Catcher] <3!

- comming to TRKO after 1 year playing MYKO, reason i and many more moved was the terrible lags..died lotta times and got sick of it.

- ahh..My Name Is clan..Brian & Leah..the best leaders I have ever seen. is there anything else to say?

- Annihilation..couldnt ask for a better way to finish my KO journy then this..had great time with this clan :wub: Oblivion :wub:

ps: dunno why i did this post..guess i just wanted to thank those ppl befor i leave(not forum only game ) and i didnt wanna make a topic about it..

-VanLord out-

Destroyer_Master

i remember when my first char was Destroyer_Master on diez and i went to cz and had like 20m and got owned and i was like WTF
    i remember when i started a char in ares and got to lvl 40 and didnt know how to quit a clan so i wen to diez lol

i got lots more but cannot type them too many lol

i remember when gold bars were sold in sundries
    i remember when having a gold meant u were rich as hell
    i remember when people needed 2 priest and spam duffer for tk/talos
    i remember when +9 jewels were worth farming ._.
    i remember when grade 5 clans were in top 100 clans
    i remember me and my first clan (SpicsUnited) leveling at skeletons all day

ST

I remember day when my clan "Divinity" in myko Cypher went to kill Caitharaus for cape quest... No one knew what to do, alot of people died, got delevel on 2-3 levels. But when we finished that quest we couldnt afroud good capes for long time, people were telling like OMG CLAN PLYZ :wub:

I remember when "Best Warrior" in Cypher (MyKo) NoFear wanted to solo a Snake Queen with few healers on him... It was like 3 or 4 1920 healers... He was 61 or 62 at that time with Raptor and chitins +5~6 :P He died 3 or 4 times and it was almost full HP...

I remember when all 61-62 levels people in MyKo xping on Ash Knights, dts was hard :lol: All spots of Ask Knight was full, and people were waiting 2-3 hours to get slot in the party !

I remember when i created second char (Rogue/Archer) to farm Megatreons in "old" Colony zone. They droped alot of scrolls, i were always farming cash there

I remember when all orc were scary of GothicaNemo,Zokrath,MorbidyTwisted everyone were towning from them coz they were best human pkers :wub:

I remember when my friend NSO sold all mage items in myko and bought around 2k abyss gems... He got alot of Chitins few Glaves/Mirages. They he started to upgrade them all and somehow made Glave+8/80 and few parts of +7 Warrior Chitin (Offcouse he gifted it to me :wub: ) I was first Warrior with Glave+8/80 in MyKo Cypher (It wasn't only my warrior tho -_- Shared that char with irl friend)

I remember when MyKo added "Shells" 6th grade items, everyone started to farm bosses to find thouse shells and watch how they looks. My clan found Shell Pauldron for Priest from Shaula and putted merchant with 99999999 coins at moradon and in 30mins my clanie had full screen of pms like "omg wtf is this" Put it on i was to see how it looks ! xD

I remember when Buff scrolls was in Sundries, 150Ac ~ 750Hp scrolls for 21k each xD (Scroll for 10mins)

Meh... Thats all

Oh, I forgot one... I remember when Chitin Shields were in merchant.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast