Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i remember admiring the lvl 60-63 ppl, ewww high high lvl, like sirkaos on diez was one of the ...
Page: 6

idefix

yeah i remember admiring the lvl 60-63 ppl, ewww high high lvl, like sirkaos on diez was one of the best there now i see he, or some1 with his name, is playing on pathos and i enjoy fighting him dno if its him tbh... any1 knows?

Kiler666

I remember when i was playing MYKO as mage and when i get 40lvl with long way it started to by pay2play and i end with it coz i was poor.
    I remember when i started playing at diez as mage too, with Aajax and Vallhala clan with Aajax speeches like in real life war
    I remember when we go to cz with so nooob squad, and rl friend was laugtin at me coz priest killed me there (Anderson) none of us didnt even know what is BP
    I remember when i get 50 lvl and i get AutoLoot from Mendax and didnt even know that it is cheat - 2 days after that i got hacked ;]
    I remember when i started sin in diez and at lvl 55 i joined R_C, i was soooo proude of it and we killed Talos with 2 partys.
    I remember when i talk with SilverLocous from R_C to 5 am abt Comunism in Poland (my country) and in 8 am i was goin to lectures in my studies :]]]]

My sin was hacked too, i had dlw/dcz warrorio, i hate k2, i am still addicted of this game coz i everyday think abt it and i dont even play now..... i wonder when i ll be 100% free .... it will be better to never even know abt that game

Originally posted by idefix
    yeah i remember admiring the lvl 60-63 ppl, ewww high high lvl, like sirkaos on diez was one of the best there now i see he, or some1 with his name, is playing on pathos and i enjoy fighting him dno if its him tbh... any1 knows?
    Thats not him
    after sirkaos quit diez he/we went myko xydonis and played there..
    he got lvl 70 warrior on orc side in divinity clan.
    traded it for human, played a bit and sold it.
    now he just mind his buisness no ko no games

Originally posted by Kiler666
    I remember when i was playing MYKO as mage and when i get 40lvl with long way it started to by pay2play and i end with it coz i was poor.
    I remember when i started playing at diez as mage too, with Aajax and Vallhala clan with Aajax speeches like in real life war
    I remember when we go to cz with so nooob squad, and rl friend was laugtin at me coz priest killed me there (Anderson) none of us didnt even know what is BP
    I remember when i get 50 lvl and i get AutoLoot from Mendax and didnt even know that it is cheat - 2 days after that i got hacked ;]
    I remember when i started sin in diez and at lvl 55 i joined R_C, i was soooo proude of it and we killed Talos with 2 partys.
    I remember when i talk with SilverLocous from R_C to 5 am abt Comunism in Poland (my country) and in 8 am i was goin to lectures in my studies :]]]]

My sin was hacked too, i had dlw/dcz warrorio, i hate k2, i am still addicted of this game coz i everyday think abt it and i dont even play now..... i wonder when i ll be 100% free .... *it will be better to never even know abt that game
    uhh, if we gonna go really old then i remember having my leet mage in adonis.. xIcewind
    i remember paying 1mill to join thiefclan2 and when me and a warriorfriend stopped myko we lured talos to town!

Blair

I remember that almost all the clan in the beggining of the game were americans or europeans and not turks

I remember the first time I ever masturbated
    I remember the first time I told hurly_burly he should of been a blowjob

other than that.. too drunk to remember anything

I remember my 1 clan Fesbolah on diaz...
    I remember Iggy and uspic on diaz 1 of frist who has glowing dildo ( shard +8)
    I remember Iggy was frist one on beramus who get 62 lvl. rogue
    I remember whan you cant use dual glowing dildo bicouse all will town ( 1 with elemental 1 clean+8) ...
    I remember seeing a Chitin shield +0 in merchant cca 50 mil
    I remember sitting aoeing goblins for money
    I remember sitting waiting to get voker spot at harpies for hours
    whan was elemental staff +6 10 mil and it was hard to earn money... I need 7 day stay in abyss and kill worm to get gems... whan lycaon pedant was 5 mil, whan ppls use goblin armor and leveling on apos... use wep with mp absorb...
    In that time more expensiv was potions...

Shit... that was good time

btw. sorry 4 my bad english. :wub:

ShadowBane

I remember the Ownzor DK's party on the hill(Karus)
    I remember my 1rst Baba clan (OmG)
    I remember when i was having fun at Abyss!
    I remember the old style looking Raptor!
    I remember i always dreamed to have a Kukry xD
    I remember Blood clan from Diez
    I remember Eternal clan from Diez
    I remember when i got invited into a clan at lv.25 the clan was THE_PURE_BLOOD something like that
    I remember when the 1rst time a turk PMed me thought i had to put point in language :P (i swear)
    I remember my rogue having a RedEyedStaff till lv.30
    I remember getting out of Moradon only at lv.30

Good guys list i meet in my KO adventure
    -Muilkorjle(Leader of OmG always here to xp and help me)
    -Dirks(member of OmG he was a good friend)
    -The gf of Muilklorge(dont remember her name)
    -Geforce007(something like that leader of blood,still dont get why ppl say it Devile that was leader)
    -Flam3_Arch3r(he dint really know me but i was admiring him and always dream to be like him)
    -Joe155(good baba friend)
    -Amine_the_warrior(member of the clan Intouchables)
    -_Rezzer_(member of the clan Intouchables to)
    -JohnTuarek(Member of the clan Intouchables to)
    -WIDOWMAKER(good gun mage that was xping me a lot,i was acting like a noob asking money and all,i feel sorry)
    All morocco player of KO

Chuo

Originally posted by Kiler666

My sin was hacked too, i had dlw/dcz warrorio, i hate k2, i am still addicted of this game coz i everyday think abt it and i dont even play now..... i wonder when i ll be 100% free .... *it will be better to never even know abt that game
    i remember u MindWarrior ur mage and KillingMachine your rogue

lol i remember i had kukry dagger +4 on ares i did it in anvil made it +5 i was soooo happy

and that i got a MD out of a abeys gem in ares i was teh ownage xD

omg and wenn i saw my first atilla behind dk hill on orc side all noobs were standing at side looking at it and then some ownage ppl came and pwned and all ran after em

omgg soo old memorys all day long dk's

ShadowBane

Yea i was waiting at the DK's spot for some hours just to wait a place left to the party,it was th3 pwnage Voker+AoE Mages+Rogue to swift/wolf+Priest Buff

Originally posted by Titanium
    lol i remember i had kukry dagger +4 on ares i did it in anvil made it +5 i was soooo happy *

and that i got a MD out of a abeys gem in ares i was teh ownage xD

omg and wenn i saw my first atilla behind dk hill on orc side all noobs were standing at side looking at it and then some ownage ppl came and pwned and all ran after em *

omgg soo old memorys all day long dk's
    yea farming lamia for kukry's

i remember made one +6 and was ITS A GOOD DAGGER same ap as shard +1 xD

Baha

I remember me that I had to pay to xp at AoE goblins

Doing insane parties at old DTS spots. I was just always there.
    With my old rogue at that time that had 2 shards+7 - high standard at that time. :wub:

Being proud of my Girlfriend when she was invited by peeps from MyNameIs in a party when she was low lvl, rofl. They didn't even notice

Owning with my warrior on the hill outside town where the DKs were.
    Constant party invites bcz i killed them in 3 hits hahaha

Goutsis

I remember my mage with sword and shield when i was 20 lvl
    I remember Pyro,Fyro 's nova town
    I remember my 1st kill in cz doing to Experienced with dot of ignition
    I remember trying to make an elixir+8 and broke 18 elixirs +7 in a row
    I remember when Templars came human we won the 1st war in diez

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast