Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember working at the place(a net cafie in okc) and seeling BOBbERT GOT BANNED then about 15 mins latter ...
Page: 7

i remember working at the place(a net cafie in okc) and seeling BOBbERT GOT BANNED
    then about 15 mins latter he annt this is arestides bobbert is not banned

i remember TOWN
    i remember getting scammed my first time buy charlie that fag
    i remember setting in harpies 4 10 hours a day and pissing the TOWN rouge off 4 not leaving
    i remember herb helping noobs when he knows he the shit unlike others
    i remember alma taking the castel from town then town disbanding cuz all the member join alma the day after the castel fall
    i remember getting my first ally in game from twistedraver and exxa LoH (if u know how to contact one of them pm me
    i remember nychriss lvling on soulslayer at goulams in cz and hiding nychrill bhind the rocks

I remember

The_one aka Peerukot ( in Myko ) started exact same moment when Diez opened
    Duels against Tasker ( mickey ) and he won 2-1 later hardly no1 beat his mage
    When Glarfist pmed me and asked good tactics to mage map war :P
    When NO ment New_Order and all knew that
    When Scarface got pissed and was drunk and started donate his nps and all tought he was hacked and I got him banned :lol:
    When Cama didn't think yet that he was feared mage :lol:
    When there was warrior called Socrates
    When best mages on human side were Jony and Lerva ( ok ok furry you too ) but not really anyone else.
    When R_C was called Gorlan_Gamers and NO couldn't stand their insight
    When R_C and NO alliance made all bosses vanish from human side :lol:
    When Devile had his mage
    When Tasker aka Mickey made my ib +7/70 and that was rare
    When Spray was leader of velocity
    When NO was first human clan on Diez to have capes
    When humans made peace march on cz and marched to orc town
    When K3, Cube were pimped by Yuna with their +9 items
    When Paddy was CO-leader in NO and Pvt_Snowball played the game
    When Lorac was almost only bp on human side and also the best :wub:

Virtus

I remember when ko was fun :lol:

:Tarifas:

i remember when KO hadn't turks.. h43r:

ShadowBane

Originally posted by ThinkTank
    Doing insane parties at old DTS spots. I was just always there.
    With my old rogue at that time that had 2 shards+7 - high standard at that time. *:wub: *

Being proud of my Girlfriend when she was invited by peeps from MyNameIs in a party when she was low lvl, rofl. They didn't even notice

Owning with my warrior on the hill outside town where the DKs were.
    Constant party invites bcz i killed them in 3 hits hahaha
    OMG it you :huh: lol,Muilklorge^^It the Old ElLegend(the lv.50 rogue noob that had full FP+1 and dreamed to have Kurkry,asking party and coins always then got hacked...ahhh noob past :wub: )

I remember destroying diez in the interserver war, in about 5 minutes total (and getting the keeper)

MillionVoices

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    I remember destroying diez in the interserver war, in about 5 minutes total (and getting the keeper)
    haha

zaffers

Originally posted by PADDY
    I remember My Name Is having secret boss events done for them at the lunar valley entrance
    you bloody bastard wont stop even in 10 years from now :P

zaffers

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    top 5 feared mages back then was if i can remember correctly in no order: sephir0th, kamy, rent, cant remember the other blood mage...had a +7 lightning erenion, and myself
    so false :lol:

well since i used to play by that time , top 5 mages were : 1. pyro , 2. fyro , 3. cricri , 4. kamy , 5. diez_blue (if i remember his name right)

Originally posted by zaffers+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zaffers)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    I remember My Name Is having secret boss events done for them at the lunar valley entrance
    you bloody bastard wont stop even in 10 years from now :P[/b]
    i had to edit that one on zaffers you know you love it :lol:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i remember the dlw of diez in ke so much fun ^_^ going in with a lvl 50 sin unbuffed was my best ko time ever

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i remember being in cz for the wars because they got full so i figured cz would be more fun anyway, not to mention it was open

i also remember the first interserver war that we won the first one of and ya'll moaned about acid pots :P, then you won the second one, then as we were getting to the warder the gates respawned... and the gm's weren't too happy with us winning :P

Originally posted by Shurt
    I remember when Templars actually destroyed the crystal and SirKaoS forgot to close to doors, so Blood came right in and took it back
    actually he just couldnt close it ( i remember us talking in vent on that moment )

Priestontale

I remember when Ravens was hard to kill
    I remember waiting on voker to voke both sides of Eslant harpies
    I remember when half of my clan at the time left the clan when we were grade 1
    I remember when those people formed BadCompany
    I remember their whole clan going orc and orc side became extremy imbalenced

And now all i remember doing is owning them :P

Psy

I remember watching a warrior from "Friends" tank Troll King, Snake Queen, and Harpy Queen for the first time all at once within the timespan of 10 minutes
    I remember trying to get the mages from the first clan (Asylum) I made all fire blast scrolls from the purple monsters (haunga?) every day.
    I remember joining NeGaTiVe, then leaving (Others may say I was kicked. I was not; they were a completely unorganized clan and demanded 5m dues if you wanted to remain. There was no one that really benefited. They disbanded a few months later and many of the members ended up in 8ball)
    I remember poweroutage scamming basically all the people that were high up and giving out stuff to his clan members (majix got a lycoan staff +7, him selling a roc to ness that he stole, etc) and then getting caught by Devile so he returned some of the items and quit.
    I remember the screenshots that wagyar posted on ranking about MNI. (some members were having personal boss events)
    I remember my first time in cz. I was farming harungas to help get fire blast scrolls for my clan members.
    I remember Pokadots and I trying to kill batman by OB's lamia river, he acidpoted the hell out of us.
    I remember getting xped to apos in cz because pokadots was looking on the forums.
    I remember when dd +6/25 dropped and sold for 10m, paper mage for 20m.
    I remember Aory farming solid bins.
    I remember making 411 redball and town when i was 60
    I remember when a raptor had the same graphic as a halberd
    I remember pking with my +5 raptor
    I remember Glarfist's war announcement. "Oh crap I've been using my +4/10 mp absorb halberd "
    I remember farming DMs at 2 AM just so that Blood and Ant Hill Mob wouldn't kill us
    I remember when we used the word "flaming" for everything
    I remember asking dreadslayer if he was a girl
    I remember chaotic_ripped scamming panoramix_pl's items.
    I remember chaotic_ripped not scamming that retard coolboy because his items were not good enough to scam
    I remember buying in_deed premium for a chitin +7 pauldron
    I remember making a payment duped giga +8 from someone for 30 bucks... it got wiped and he wanted all of the money still.
    I remember rebelde20 luring on everyone that kills a boss.
    I remember luring on rebelde20 every time they (the people that played him) killed a bossl; then Eternity making a "truce agreement" which they later broke the next day.
    I remember personally 4 stoning rebelde20 6 times, my brother did it even more.
    I remember the first town novas attempted.
    I remember reskilling to provoker and ended up losing xp.
    I remember killing Ouroboros in cz in a 1v1 in where he wore at least 40 spear def.
    I remember losing to TanK in cz on a 3-4 1v1 count, he had an IN, 4 levels, and I assume gain/10% damage reduction up on me.
    I remember beating UareHistory, then he accused me of skill bug (Which I used for Scream when I was 10% away from 62) So I stopped using it, memorable day for me.
    I remember quite recently Wagyar calling Hydro an "asshole" before we got him xped to Isiloon several times. Keep your personal opinions to yourself if you want peace.
    But most of all, I remember stealing internet from my neighbors to play Knight Online. Mostly from level 1 to 63 was on stolen connection. Thank you linksys1 :wub:
    I remember a lot more...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast