Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by zaffers i remember selling my shard +8/80 to fagyar for 1 coin at cz harpy spot I ...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by zaffers

i remember selling my shard +8/80 to fagyar for 1 coin at cz harpy spot
    I bought your other one :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by zaffers

i remember selling my shard +8/80 to fagyar for 1 coin at cz harpy spot
    I bought your other one :lol:

FluB

I remember Belgianwaffles

I remember hitting 40 and going eslant for the first time, Belgianwaffles was killing shaula and they invited me and tp'ed me. I helped with the rest of the mages and I died, delvl'ed and got kicked out of eslant

I remember our first time of doing Dark mares in Eslant and all the parties that were doing aoe DTS stopped and tried to ks.

I remember killing bosses mage style, luring talos from golems to troll spot to kill him there

I remember aardbeizeke having his alt rogue(krakatoa) merchanting scrolls the entire time next to anvil, aardbeizeke was rich! And i remember the post of Devile thinking he was a duper

I remember my first kill in CZ

I remember we got a raptor and a scorp shield of shaula

I remember waiting in line for aoe harpies, and just talking with the rest while waiting

I remember the cape quest with BelgianWaffles, all rogues drained at the same time in the beginning and Caitheros was already at half

I remember the time R_C allied belgianwaffles

I remember my brother (priest at ares at that time) even scrolling up to pk with normal parties found in CZ, just random parties

I remember those moments as the best moments in KO ever. I still try to play now to find the same joy I found then, but ROFD is stupid without the belgianwaffles

P.S. these kind of topics always make me feel good brings good memories

Psy

Originally posted by PADDY
    i remember Psychotic having an axe and a Sword, not a spear, so spear defence wouldnt have made any difference :P
    BZZZT WRONG
    Talking about CZ not the arena, where I still got you anyways ^_^ .

Banned

i remember selling shard +7 for 100m (gb) + cs+0
    100m was ALOT back then
    I remember csw with templars vs blood, so fun
    I remember we had the castle, and there was a group on vent, each telling the other person to close the gate, and blood got the castle back, we had that, we just blew it..b/c no1 closed the gate
    I remember back when the introduction of KOXP/KOSP came from those bastard asians....that my clan ldr joined..

Originally posted by SinFiery
    i remember selling shard +7 for 100m (gb) + cs+0
    100m was ALOT back then
    I remember *csw with templars vs blood, so fun
    I remember we had the castle, and there was a group on vent, each telling the other person to close the gate, and blood got the castle back, we had that, we just blew it..b/c no1 closed the gate
    I remember back when the introduction of KOXP/KOSP came from those bastard asians....that my clan ldr joined..
    i blame Kaos :P

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    I remember destroying diez in the interserver war, in about 5 minutes total (and getting the keeper)
    i remember being in cz for the wars because they got full so i figured cz would be more fun anyway, not to mention it was open

i also remember the first interserver war that we won the first one of and ya'll moaned about acid pots :P, then you won the second one, then as we were getting to the warder the gates respawned... and the gm's weren't too happy with us winning :P[/b]
    i didnt go to the 1st one so i dont really care about it. I went to all the wars in the 2nd one, barely saw a human and basically ran all the way to your keeper and took it. And then camping piana and raping diez folk in their spawn was fun for about 2 minutes. It felt like i was bugging into a DLW on my main char.

K2 should have done diez + xig vs ares and it wouldve been a contest.

but really that wasnt the highlight of KO for me, probably the highlights were:

- raping bacardi151 1v1 so much that arestides cried
    - getting #1 np and holding it for more than a year, above all the dupers
    - being in the best human clans in ares history, FiRe and Hatred
    - all of hatred making chickens to help me get 400 manner points, for my unban punishment
    - killing 4 people in one townspike
    - going to orc trolls with PeterN0rth or F9 and killing all the shite orcs there over and over
    - turning up to CSW for the first time in 6 months and helping illuminati to lose it

DragonFire

Originally posted by h3h3h3

- all of hatred making chickens to help me get 400 manner points, for my unban punishment
    :lol:

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    i remember Psychotic having an axe and a Sword, not a spear, so spear defence wouldnt have made any difference :P
    BZZZT WRONG
    Talking about CZ not the arena, where I still got you anyways ^_^ .[/b]
    bzzzzzzzt you remember 2 of us played that account right? :P

Banned Senior Member

You had to get 400 manner to be unbanned?

The hell :blink:

he also had to appologise to those turks publicly, i think the 400 manner was the equivalent of community service

Kleos

- I remember the human clan OrcDestroyerS (spelling unsure) which I joined, the leader orcDestroyer killed megantheron easily with his "might be" first shard in server. I remember Gondon was in clan, and once lured haunga warrior to a KSing party at DK hill, was fun running knowing haunga warrior followed closely. Also remember someone called him "Con***", and orcDestroyer really LOL.
    - I remember joining a clan (can't remember the name : ( ), where SlomO is assistant; he borrowed me one of his priest goblin FP pauldron. Remember another priest in clan is Grid who was slightly lower level, and got the pauldron when i lefted due to time zone.
    - I remember joining FiRe as their first 1200 buffer, quit later because they KSed at eslant DTS. Joined back later when AiTrus promised they won't do it again.
    - I remember the day Terhix became first level 60 mini warrior and owned CZ. BlackKnight followed closely and reached level 60 later. Back then it was DTS all the way.
    - I remember I telling I don't like F9Devil, because he stole people from my eslant AK party, which I despise. Apparently they were killing some harpy thing.
    - I remember quiting Ares during the first dupe fest, where people buying everything for 999m.
    - I remember a naked noob rogue named 0000000 (really easy to remember) luring orc watcher in moradon to kill merchants in town. I one-shot it with my mage, and PMed him, calling him noob or something, can't remember.
    - I remember the big fat male priest Yuber in green chitin, who admitted that female priest looked much better; contrary, Meck looked better in shell :P
    - I remember when Polland players were a lot back then, with their "kurwa" everywhere..
    - I remember the time when there weren't any Turks, when everyone look down on KSer/lurer, most players were polite. Now it's just totally fcuked up.
    :angry: :wacko:

adeline/Fly/chanmin

Psy

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

BZZZT WRONG
    Talking about CZ not the arena, where I still got you anyways ^_^ .
    bzzzzzzzt you remember 2 of us played that account right? :P[/b]
    Let's ask the person who tped Ouroboros to me in CZ, Rentzusuken. h43r:

Tristan

I remember being one hitted by wohenqiang on adonis..
    I remember pk'ing with FiRe on ares with Aitrus and sandman, couldn't kill anyone so Aitrus started cursing on TS
    I remember going to diez with crone, debuffandheal, darkie, sinfiery, fugazi and all those other faggots.
    I remember having the time of my life in New Order with wagyar, ladyclare, lau, sotty and them other bitches.
    I remember being orc on diez and pk'ing with symbolic, raping cz like a motherfcker while playing a priest and sin at the same time (20 cure pots ftw)
    I remember going cypher, meeting Brian, Leah & Omer, being the second spiker on the server and reaching 100k nps for the first time.
    I remember Brian teaching me how to combo :wub:
    I remember raping a full lvl 70 macro, dupe & turk party with a lvl 61 warrior and 3 other lvl 61 people.
    I remember getting hacked on cypher >_<
    I remember that I stopped having fun in ko after Edana when HoH and MM disbanded.

There are more things that happened, but can't remember them at the moment =p NN peeps

blackholesun

I remember Hunt_HumanAnimels luring all of eslant on me and GhostFace while doing DF alone xD

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast