Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A theory about the insane drop rates

This is a discussion on A theory about the insane drop rates within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Having seen the insane drop rates from the christmas presents and the apparent "dupes" of temple chests, I have come ...
Page: 1

MooSE

Default A theory about the insane drop rates

Having seen the insane drop rates from the christmas presents and the apparent "dupes" of temple chests, I have come to the conclusion that perphaps this is what K2 wants to achieve, to feed everyone with the current "good" items in order to put prices down and increase values of "Exceptional" items, and perphaps in the near future new items will be added to the game.

What does everyone else think?

I think k2 sux. just my 2cents tho..

Reinhard

Chemicals theory pwns your theory moose.. sorry to say so but it has even been proved 10k times before ^^. xd :rollseyes:

"K2 sux" is a simple fact, not an opinion h43r:

MooSE

Well yeah of course... but I mean they must have known that it would drop so much good stuff and let it happen.. so it seems like it's part of their grand plan of global screwups

M0NSTERED

What a conspiracy.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think its basically k2 has given up to solve the duping problem... so yea <_<

Reinhard

Time to sleep no one posts a.q im bored now good night all and let me tell you that ill have a wet dream that involves you all and me in a frenetic orgy raping each other asses as wildly as the Wild Boyz.

GN! sexy ppl <3

FatM4n

so many theories but no proof,
    They simply copy and paste from twko and over there theres no dupe etc and they give the players a nice bonus but over here it only injects more fuel to the dupers

llJuanMall

K2 wants to do something that the players would like, thats why they give us nice drops.... everybody is saying how good the drops r from the xmas gifts!! omg i cant wait till xmas break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey people another question is it hard to get them or it is the same as last year, killing the snow man?

kuppeln

Well I've gotten 2 Rice Cakes, a BES, and once nothing at all from my Christmas Presents. So I don't really know what to think.

Rentzusuken

The Administration at K2 are too dumb to think ahead like that.

Actually this could be right (not the duping but the gifts)

Prices when insane and people have alot coins
    patch comes and people can get high class items

price go down to normal

Rentzusuken

You're right. The Christmas Presents and holiday theme don't have anything to do with the time of year. :rollseyes:

MooSE

I also guess making everyone look like they're wearing shell for about an hour (I wasn't just bugged, others could see it too) is also part of Christmas celebrations?

After seeing this and the flood of shell armor into the market it all feels as part of the same story to me, they are trying to push higher level items for everyone, but god knows what the point of that is :huh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast