Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

is there actual good pk any more?

This is a discussion on is there actual good pk any more? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so ive tried about 2 servers 1 on usko and the other one being euko(apart from all the private servers ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default is there actual good pk any more?

so ive tried about 2 servers 1 on usko and the other one being euko(apart from all the private servers i've tried) so usko seems pretty dead ive played there for about a week with full gear +9/3 and its pretty fucking boring. so i was like eh ill give euko a try hit up a friend got a lvl 81 warrior with krowaz7 and a chaos baal 7 tried out the pk there it was ok 30 vs 30 most of the time but nothing special. so im wondering is there any good pk out there is there something im missing or is ko really just this dead? lol.

the game has lost allot of players in my opinion, but there is still some pk in euko or in usko aswell if you find the right server.

ko is about playing with mates in PK thats when tis fun log on during wars and after eds and thats when ya find pk or dont bother
    zecabr likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I tryed EUKO out too but the PK isn't active enough for me. It's not even 30 v 30 unless youplayedon Rosetta. Most of the times when I was on (gmt -5) it was pretty damn dead :x I think KO is just dieing in general sadly man. Such a great game but bad developers =x priv servs are the only way to get decent PK these days and thats pretty faked. I was gonna baba a few GB's to hit up EUKO but I monitored CZ and feel its not worth it.

EUKO - europa is pretty fun.. but only on around late ED time (before and after) , the rest of the day is just coincidence if u hit up some GG action.. and in my opinion KO is not dying.. most of the ppl just got tired and are waiting for some changes in order to hit back! I already saw few ppl returning after the OTP beta.. KO is like heroin.. once u get addicted its hard to stop

last time euko = fl koxp on cz (kill ego mostly, sometims npt on river, and kill hell fire etc) but when its 1 pt orc on cz and 2pt hums koxps its hard kill them + funny pro hums top clans then ofc kill us(orc) when we vs with lot koxps (so they dont help with kill this sh.t)
    Euko its sh/t now thats all, still this same nick k0xp on cz, there is never gms online so.
    Dont go euko!! Just go some priv thats all, or euko like ppls says just on some war+ view time after ed for pk (but its just +- 2h game per day)

ive said it many times before we should all stick to 1 server euko is fun but doesnt have rlb which is practically a dealbreaker for me so now im trying ares. its fun but hard as fuck if youre not geared to the teeth
    kaldra9 likes this.

Cool cwest

I'm goin to get some haters on this post but i don't care because it's all about making friends and i'm not goin to rag on euko or any other server but come try cwest dcz for 3 weeks if you don't meet some interesting ppl and have a good time you can rag on this post as much as you want. i've been back 2 and a half months pretty much and yea ko does get boring sometimes but it does have it's perks which is why we still play

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jobert View Post
    I'm goin to get some haters on this post but i don't care because it's all about making friends and i'm not goin to rag on euko or any other server but come try cwest dcz for 3 weeks if you don't meet some interesting ppl and have a good time you can rag on this post as much as you want. i've been back 2 and a half months pretty much and yea ko does get boring sometimes but it does have it's perks which is why we still play
    sorry man but i gurantee cwest doesnt offer 60 vs 60 all day i mean its fine to stay their as long as your having fun just not what im looking for

Played cwest 59 and 80 on and off since server has been out and it has always been dead lol you get lucky on Turk times but that's when you work or go to school ... It's kinda fun if you got friends but u been there 3 weeks....give it some time and you'll notice cwest died when it started . To much $$
    On topic tho if 30vs30 isn't fun pk then I think your fucked lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Played cwest 59 and 80 on and off since server has been out and it has always been dead lol you get lucky on Turk times but that's when you work or go to school ... It's kinda fun if you got friends but u been there 3 weeks....give it some time and you'll notice cwest died when it started . To much $$
    On topic tho if 30vs30 isn't fun pk then I think your fucked lol
    30vs30 is decent pk entertaining but not as great as it could be. just no one is soloing and its just not that packed.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    so ive tried about 2 servers 1 on usko and the other one being euko(apart from all the private servers i've tried) so usko seems pretty dead ive played there for about a week with full gear +9/3 and its pretty fucking boring. so i was like eh ill give euko a try hit up a friend got a lvl 81 warrior with krowaz7 and a chaos baal 7 tried out the pk there it was ok 30 vs 30 most of the time but nothing special. so im wondering is there any good pk out there is there something im missing or is ko really just this dead? lol.
    i feel ya iremember backin days 06-07 period when it was ROFD pk was pretty fun esp in ardream always pk 7 days a week in beramus and back then there was more englih player so communication was easier..

Banned Senior Member

was 50 vs 50 in euko today wasnt as bad as i thot it was.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Rougean likes this.

euko is pretty active!

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    30vs30 is decent pk entertaining but not as great as it could be. just no one is soloing and its just not that packed.
    you can't solo nowadays. not with the current skills, armors, weapons and accesories that are out there. If you're looking for solo then you go to a private server. the old game style ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast