Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is there any bug with Personal Weapon Quest?

This is a discussion on Is there any bug with Personal Weapon Quest? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its almost guaranteed +6 if you use trian form +3 and up, and +6 is decent enough for new servers[/b] ...
Page: 3

wanker

its almost guaranteed +6 if you use trian form +3 and up, and +6 is decent enough for new servers[/b]
    burned 8 pieces of chitin +7 before burning my personal bow to +4 with trina

i felt so gay when that red light popped up

burnt my 70 sword to 6 so its not almost 100% sorry to say frost.[/b]

you just fucking suck

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i dont have the balls to upgrade personl weapons/shields. stay at +3 ftw

Aba

earlier in ROFD for like a week there was a bug where you could repeatedly win quests. Remember when suddenly there was like 20 level 80s? exp bugging, that was actually quest bugging. Some used the time to also get numerous personal weapons and upgrade them

i dont have the balls to upgrade personl weapons/shields. stay at +3 ftw [/b]
    Coward ^_^

Anyways, PPL say that burning shit makes your chances of making it upgrade go up but well, what can you tell me about this lil fuker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFpKbqfOgvM

I upgraded my quest dagger to +7 today, buah I'm so happy :P

sh0dan

thats my old upgrade vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsPA5ENH8vw

well, its just random.

zenio

Tell me about it, I have been at Snake Queen, been the one that looted, and been the one the drop went to, for a total of 7 times I have had IN drop to me, sense I started KO. 3 Iron Belts, 4 Glass belts, Countless other good shit. Ive soloe'd about a total of 4 rocs 3 rols 5 roms. I'm probably the luckiest mother fker in the game. But when it comes to upgrading im guranteed +6 then +7 is like 2% chance for me.[/b]

then im super fucking unlucky.. i suck at upgrading and when it comes to drops.. well, seems like bosses just flush their leet stuff in toilet and all im getting is fucking water.. filthy water.. err i mean soul pot

cause u don't know how to upgrade..? ;s

burning items does help. believe it or not.[/b]
    Any facts to prove it?

2 md's +7 = 2 md's +8 without burning items before, but it doesn't prove anything.
    Seriously, you think they put in that the chance rises every time you burn something?
    I don't think so, they just made it random.

Like Aba said, on servers before... ronark I think there was quest bug which allowed people to get as many personall weapons as they wanted.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

hmm when i hit 70 on diez and did that quest i go to moradon and put sword to anvil and make it +6 in row without trina

i was so happy xD then i use it like 1 month and it start to piss me that is only +6 xD so i take trina an sword and put it in anvil

first great upgrade until this i never make anythink good to +7 or +8

waste of a personal wep

dont think burnin stuff b4 upin helps much i always jus go to the anvil and put the item im upin thats all and so far im lucky as fuk in girakon..heres the list made hunguk+7,hb+7 rebirth+2,personal shield+6,tooth+6,ss+7..on all except tooth and hunguk i used trina after+3 +6 is really e z to do wit trina..and most people in girakon lvled to 70 legitly jus exp 24/7

edit: jus made 2 shards +6 and raptor+6 and 1 of the shards+7
    i pwn anvil ^_^

marlot0

yeah i made my personal shield on edana to +7 whit some luck :P but i think when you burn high itmes to +7/+8 like shards, ibs ,mds ,chitins etc you got more probablies to go +7 atleast for me worked :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123