Is there any connection between K2Network and ppl who are selling gold 7/24?

This is a discussion on Is there any connection between K2Network and ppl who are selling gold 7/24? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Too much gold is for sale on any server of USKO. So where is this from? They could sell you ...
Page: 1

fakitol

Default Is there any connection between K2Network and ppl who are selling gold 7/24?

Too much gold is for sale on any server of USKO. So where is this from? They could sell you any amount of gold you want. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Raoul

In theory yes there could be a connection.. but nope... most of that gold is gotten from gold farming. Every MMO that exists has such a thing... where people just farm weak monsters continously and loot the gold... usually using some kinds of bot programs and overtime accumulate enough to sell. There are enough people doing it and working together and can easily make tons of gold. This is an issue that many games run into, and it is usually( not being racist) blamed on chinese people. I dont know the validity of that assessment but, that seems to be the case

fakitol

I got some info that the range of looting has been changed. So I don't think gold farmers make a huge amount of money. I ran all Manes yesterday and didn't find any gold farmers party. There is something else. Tons of ppl are sitting near teleport in Moradon on merchant mode and sell some crap items for 400m, 700m, and so on. That's the way how the sellers of gold transfer money to buyers.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

You'll also find a lot of gold is still hanging around from the days when there were abusable dupes, particularly on the older servers. Duping gold bars in the very old days, then they made them non-stackable, so it became duping BUS scrolls, basically anything which stacked and sold to the NPCs for a decent amount of coin.

Quote Originally Posted by fakitol View Post
    I ran all Manes yesterday and didn't find any gold farmers party.
    go to Goblin Village...

last time I was there I saw 8 koxpers called lllllllllllllll in line killing everything

also, they are at every biff :P

Banned

and felankor & isiloon aswell :G

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

they also farm for the new cursed weapon stones as well, all the blessed stones back in cz

Banned

The chinese farmers are VERY organised.
    They are in Bifrost 24/7 and camping every boss 24/7
    They got mages on almost all boss spawns and as soon as boss spawns they tp their koxpers to it.

fakitol

Well, there is an opinion that K2Network has the offshore internet companies who sells gold for the real money. Some sort of grey market. They make money and don't need to pay taxes.
    I don't beleive that gold farmers cover all players needs in game. Gold farmers work for yourself and sell just a small amount of gold. What do you think about it?
    Last edited by fakitol; 08-24-2009 at 04:53 PM.

nop... Gold Farmers are only for farming and selling money... they don't play the game and they are Chinese mostly

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by fakitol View Post
    Too much gold is for sale on any server of USKO. So where is this from? They could sell you any amount of gold you want. Any suggestions?

Thank you
    The "gold farmer" have great power (create massive lag and alot more).
    "let us gold farm and we leave you alone"
    Look at delos, 24/7 gold farmers, auto priest+archers+pet.
    If you attack them, tehy will kill you in ms and there program will remember your name, for every time you visit there floor, insta death.

Gona change my ip after that post:P

Raoul

This is one of those issues that gets overlooked... most people are concerned with the pet hacks and the god mode... pvp cheats because that is the fun part and point of this game..and gold farmers just get overlooked a lot.

0nslaught

Yes I fully believe k2 is behind some of the goldfarming.

They could simply ban the fuckers in mora shouting 24/7 but they dont...the same character pmed me gb sites for a week straight....FOR ONE GODDAMN WEEK ONE GUY STOOd IN MORA SHOUTING AND PMING GB SITES AND DIDNT GET BANNED!

And thers many obvious places where farmers stay 24/7...abyss and bifrost are always full of them.

I know other MMOs have goldfarmers as well but none are as bad as ko...hell its not an issue at all for most MMOs cause theres so few farmers in comparison to ko....

fakitol

Quote Originally Posted by 0nslaught View Post
    Yes I fully believe k2 is behind some of the goldfarming.

They could simply ban the fuckers in mora shouting 24/7 but they dont...the same character pmed me gb sites for a week straight....FOR ONE GODDAMN WEEK ONE GUY STOOd IN MORA SHOUTING AND PMING GB SITES AND DIDNT GET BANNED!

And thers many obvious places where farmers stay 24/7...abyss and bifrost are always full of them.

I know other MMOs have goldfarmers as well but none are as bad as ko...hell its not an issue at all for most MMOs cause theres so few farmers in comparison to ko....
    They don't need to be behind goldfarmers. Just one clck on keyboard and 20gb is inside inventory of some noob trusted char. 5 clicks -100gb and so on...