Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Are there any games out there close to being like Knight Online?

This is a discussion on Are there any games out there close to being like Knight Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ Diablo 3 no doubt but if you are anvil addicted and wanna try something different and ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ View Post
    Diablo 3 no doubt
    but if you are anvil addicted and wanna try something different and free, go for Requiem - Bloodymare

I played Requiem, is a very good game visually. is very entertaining, has an amazing atmosphere, gore, and many missions and huge maps, but has no pk system like KO. KO is the best of all in PK. Diablo3, shall auction system (but the blizzard gets 15%) that, apart from the tax paypal. also begin as PVE. I doubt it so interesting to spend too many hours, killing alone or in small groups (maximum party are 4) monsters and more monsters, it seems very laborious. What has KnightOnline, unlike other games, is the best pvp of all MMORPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I played Requiem, is a very good game visually. is very entertaining, has an amazing atmosphere, gore, and many missions and huge maps, but has no pk system like KO. KO is the best of all in PK. Diablo3, shall auction system (but the blizzard gets 15%) that, apart from the tax paypal. also begin as PVE. I doubt it so interesting to spend too many hours, killing alone or in small groups (maximum party are 4) monsters and more monsters, it seems very laborious. What has KnightOnline, unlike other games, is the best pvp of all MMORPGs.
    this is exactly the reason why i can't seem to wander far from KO for the life of me lol

so i am getting some really interesting suggestions from everyone but so far it's still looking like im gonna give diablo a try
    Last edited by MrRapist; 05-16-2012 at 05:22 AM.

yes need a pk system lol

i heard there is an incoming game called Hailan Rising hosted by G1/K2 trolololololol

and????? is it adventure game or tactics???maybe similar to KO??? hmmm would be nice to spend more $$$ on items loool

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ...nice lol.

sorry, i dont do much digging into games that im not really interested into. but the primary aspect of diablo is pve, and thats true... idiot?
    Blanquita, wargrim and spires999 like this.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    ...You literally made my day, thank you xD Not saying it's true, but I just lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i heard there is an incoming game called Hailan Rising hosted by G1/K2 trolololololol
    I heard that ummm... calimistro had something to do with this game.. I HEARD so don't quote me on it!

oh my post was absolutely sarcastic. it's very public that Calimaestro has been working on that game for years now. but it's still K2/G1 the developer/publisher/host
    there isn't much out yet. just a short trailer on the human character. it's supposed to be 100% pvp no lvling up kind of game. check out the forums if you're interested. there was a topic started by calimaestro where lots of questions about the game are asked by people and he gives out the information. anyways i bought diablo 3 like 2 minutes ago lol so will take a look at it tomorrow after work

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    lmfao! that should be his siggy

Little archer Senior Member

hey, i know diablo3 isnt a mmorpg.

its a hack n slash game focused on pve and farming through multiple dungeons, and pvp wont even be available at the beginning. thats what i have heard pretty much.

correct me if im wrong i guess?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    correct me if im wrong i guess?
    I think you aren't wrong. I played D1 and 2 and both were just like u said. Dunno about D3. Since I got bored by D2 pretty fast, I stopped caring about the game. Same goes for D3. But since I see all this noise about the game now, it must have good advertisement, and might be even worth a try idk.

Anyway this whole thread just looks like dude is trying to get 50 posts .

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    I heard that ummm... calimistro had something to do with this game.. I HEARD so don't quote me on it!
    i have no idea who or what calimistro is. can u tell me?

diablo 3 being a hack n slash game doesn't sound like much of a turnoff to me. i'm still probably gonna try it out at the very least
    Last edited by MrRapist; 05-16-2012 at 05:22 AM.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nuuswagg View Post
    i have no idea who or what calimistro is. can u tell me?
    calimaestro helped design the game, google it or look through K2 forums it might give you some insight into a new game you could tell me about :P

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    calimaestro helped design the game, google it or look through K2 forums it might give you some insight into a new game you could tell me about :P
    ahh thanks for that. see i'm getting all kinds of information just from this thread. i really appreciate them guys

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast