Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hows my dlw warrior?

This is a discussion on hows my dlw warrior? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wut u think? personally, for lvl 43 dlw i think its pretty pwnage any ideas for me to make it ...
Page: 1

sweetums

Default hows my dlw warrior?

wut u think?
    personally, for lvl 43 dlw i think its pretty pwnage
    any ideas for me to make it better? besides chitin, and within the price range of like...100mil or so

also feel free to flame away

also, thought id add some of my equipment

full set +6/10 str fp
    2x +6 str earing
    2x +6 str ring
    1x +6 str necklace
    1x +7 str belt
    but for wars ill switch my bp's jeweleries over to warrior
    2x +7 earing
    2x +7 ring
    1x +7 necklace
    1x +8 belt
    all str

Phosgene

its pretty good for dlw , the main thing u can do is lvl it for 50 so ull have 21 more str .

sweetums

better skills aswell
    hard as hell to lvl warriors tho ><
    everyone keeps tellin me to make a sin for dlw, but i dont wanna make a new email address, and then lvl a new char

they all tell me, "make a sin!! their pwnage for dlw" yet none of them would help me lvl it anyways

also, im wondering
    i used to use a +4 DS with +7/70 pike
    would that be better then glave +6?
    my ap was very low, like just over 600, but ive also heard that dual weilding gives u lower ap but higher attack

+7/12 fp, +7/8 jewelry, 1100 ap wolfed w/ same weapon

had +7/70 ds, and +7/70 philum, but ds got wiped and discontinued warrior

sweetums

im workin on gettin +7/12 fp right now but unfortunatly the prices r rising everyday, and i spent the last of my money on this glave and a +7 large breaker

got a few things to sell but wont get much

also, should add
    just reskilled to
    43 points in attack
    20 in defense
    5 in beserking

once i get that +7 fp and HOPEFULLY chitin gaunts, cuz they only need 82hp
    ill be pwnage, and u will all run ^_^

ew just stat for +7 fp, rest into strength so you can use a +8 reduced glave

sweetums

Originally posted by giga
    ew just stat for +7 fp, rest into strength so you can use a +8 reduced glave
    either way i have 82 hp
    +7 fp needs 82 hp
    and +7 chitin gaunts need 82 hp
    see where im goin with this?
    little extra defense never hurt anybody...except ur opponent

and ill never have a +8 glave anyways so that dont even matter

but ya im sticking with only 82 hp anyways

stevouk

Originally posted by sweetums
    im workin on gettin +7/12 fp right now but unfortunatly the prices r rising everyday, and i spent the last of my money on this glave and a +7 large breaker

got a few things to sell but wont get much

also, should add
    just reskilled to
    43 points in attack
    20 in defense
    5 in beserking

once i get that +7 fp and HOPEFULLY chitin gaunts, cuz they only need 82hp
    ill be pwnage, and u will all run ^_^
    Try to get glave +7 (reduced) at lvl 50 and maybe +8/15 Full Plate then you will p00n xD and to be honest i dont think warriors are hard to lvl...i power lvld this warrior for 14 days and am curently lvl 58/55% ^^ but thats playing sometimes over 30 hours .....guess your not as sad as me but i have nothing else to do :P

If you get in deru/apos often and stick to it for hours on ends it soon starts to show...i also used two seperate 40% increase in exp scrolls to help too but then this is involving money and yours is only a DLW character...mine is a permo character

sweetums

i actualy havent gotten a lvl in....months maybe lol
    and im 43
    same problem with my bp tho, been 53 for way to long now

stevouk

Originally posted by sweetums
    i actualy havent gotten a lvl in....months maybe lol
    and im 43
    same problem with my bp tho, been 53 for way to long now
    Well i have never been a leveling type of person...got my rouge to 61 and then totally stopped xp'in..made a warrior and i go exp crazy...i am an exp whore lol :P all you need to do is be determined have patience and put your mind to it but dont be an idiot and play 30+ hours like me non stop drinking coffee and tea... ^^ h43r:

I_Am_On_Ares

i cant see why ppl say warrior suck at dlw. its an awsome kser cause it can tank alot in the pack of orcs while archers and mages do most of the job. legcut works 7 out of 10 times

Mental_Anguish

Default I suggest........

Try to get some FP+7's. Try to get some jewelry upped to +9, not too hard. Pick up a bunch of free stuff from the dogs (Machidorus, etc.) and go to the anvil. In the meantime, as easy as they are to kill, you can spam out 20 % - 50 % an hour on exp. They also drop a lot of potions so mana wont make you go broke. Mash on these for a few days and you will accomplish a lot. 1) Exp ing, 2) Acquiring the necessary accessories to get some 9's, and 3) They actually drop some half way neat shit sometimes, that sells in merchant for good coinage. Hope this helps.

sweetums

i have like 30 +6 str accessories already, and i really dont have the hours i need to farm, cuz lately ive only been able to get on late at night like around 11pm, and i get tired at like 4am
    and half that time im trying to lvl my bp to 54 so i can get fuckin 1200hp buff ><

I have never played a warrior in DLW. I used to have a sin, now a have a paper fire mage.
    But warriors is what kills me usually, in the mage at least. Oh and archers ... Sins usually KS me in packs of 3-4.

Most sins I can outpot 1 on 1 while killing with small manes (not Tigan ofcourse I think he needs 4 hits to kill me, possibly 5 if I am lucky, which he delivers in a split second ). Too many ppl have sins and most of them are noobs, ofcourse, which might explain it.

When I tried a sin, it did not think it pwned. The only thing sins can easily pawn in DLW is unbuffed paper mages and bps. She was fun to play and good KS with thrust, and very useful for cure and lupine but .... Obviously it has to do with the fact that I am crap at comboing. And yes, being female does not help either. But even when she was played by someone who could combo quite well, it still was not brilliant. The main problem was her equipment.

The equipment u need on a sin to compete at DLW is much more expensive than what u need for a warrior. Mirages plus 7 and dex accessories, and even their armour is more expensive than the warriors'.

Now, looking at chars with excellent equipment u have Tigan (sin) and Killer666 (warrior). They are equally deadly: Tigan might hit slightly harder (at least against a paper mage, I am not sure that is also the case against other classes), but Killer dies much harder.

I would stick with the warrior in ur place, but you really need to lvl him to 50, it makes a huge difference.

SilverBlade

I too have a warrior to lvl for DLW, but he is only 30

sweetums

just got +7/12 str boots, pads and pauldron 15mil each
    now have 502 def unbuffed which isnt bad, and with shield 785 def
    797 ap with str15

and 843 hp without my hp stuff on

not bad if i must say so myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast