Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

is there any Iron Earning ? :P

This is a discussion on is there any Iron Earning ? :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There sure are Iron earrings around. Specially in Ares / Diez but i'm not sure who has them as I ...
Page: 3

There sure are Iron earrings around. Specially in Ares / Diez but i'm not sure who has them as I haven't played ko for ages. But they used to be dropped from HQ back in KO and KE times. Hyper healing never worked in USKO servers tho. It was also dropped by ultima in the certain time in the beginning of Fire Drake but was removed almost immediately. If you're looking to buy one then bury this thought right away they are like over hundred times more unique than Chitin Shields and the guys who own them probably quited years ago

i dun remember if it work or not (hyperhealing) on usko. But what it actually did was making potions more effective (2x times more). That's why they deleted it from drop lists. It was to much OP.

Banned Regular Member

hmm nvr seen one either been playing sense 2003.

but in kok it shows 30ac 10health and 100hp
    pretty nice undy earring id say. slightly better than and secret silver..

U were in integrity last time i remember werent u ? i know some1 in integrity has it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Lol. Why dont you ask me? I started the 2nd week ke was released. Yes a few used to drop i forgot what boss. Also totamic bow drop aswell. Also fp helmet with 10 of all def on it and 10 of each skill bonus. They all got removed until bigbird sold a bunch. Most got deleted and the left overs became enert and non tradeable. Anything else is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Lol. Why dont you ask me? I started the 2nd week ke was released. Yes a few used to drop i forgot what boss. Also totamic bow drop aswell. Also fp helmet with 10 of all def on it and 10 of each skill bonus. They all got removed until bigbird sold a bunch. Most got deleted and the left overs became enert and non tradeable. Anything else is bullshit.
    Probably nobody asked you because Iron Earring is an item from Ultima which came after ROFD?

It was never 2x the potion used it was minor animation. I remember when they all got deleted and when they came back the heal did not work. They then disabled the ring so it was if you did not have an earring. I remember seeing alot of crazy shit. The first 3 years of the game was nuts and so many gms got fired. I remember a gm gave his son the best gear and he sold out on ares and went to cypher and joined courage and gave away +3s lol

ultima did not exist in ke and a working IE did. They may have made a mistake with the expansion but i can assure you they are deleted or non tradeable and non working. I remember ranting on official forums with many others.

Yes it may have been hq or troll king that drop IE. It was shaula that drop tota bow if im not mistakin. And abyss worms that drop DD and crazy gg helmets. Anyways i have been away so long that they could have come back but i doubt it. If you got a friend that show you an ie you would ss it.

first of all 3 post in row dude. Use edit button.
    Second
    Probably nobody asked you because Iron Earring is an item from Ultima which came after ROFD?
    it was drop from TK.

Third dun now how they worked in usko(i think healing ability was removed) but they did make potions more effective. I remember ss of guy that get healed by 1440(not necessary usko). Back in the day it wasn't really debatable, it was know fact.

finally:
    It was shaula that drop tota bow if im not mistakin
    You mistaking. Tota bow wasn't dropped by any monster, same goes for dragon slayer. KO database was full of items and monsters from getgo that where implemented much later (or never).

And abyss worms that drop DD and crazy gg helmets
    that were lowest grade of armor for bp and paper mages, but in early days you could get 25 dd fp often and were fairly cheap.

Im going to put an end to this topic. I still have my old hard drives with all my vids and ss. I will upload when i find them. Tota bow was deleted and was always bugged. And i have video and ss proof of ie.

i see one time in buying merchant xD

Banned Senior Member

storm fight has one or 2 on olympia but he also has a +30 krowaz set so i mean wonder where they came from

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    storm fight has one or 2 on olympia but he also has a +30 krowaz set so i mean wonder where they came from

GG upgrades?
    wonder how many krowaz +29 he burnt? lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123