Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Are there any totally legit level 80's?

This is a discussion on Are there any totally legit level 80's? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There enouf 80's without sharing / ore any other shit against the TOS...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

There enouf 80's without sharing / ore any other shit against the TOS

SilentDaemon

Yea, there are a lot of lvl 80s w/o sharing

Banned

funny, coz i know few in my clan, and they did 80 in totaly legit way so stfu[/b]
    no u shut up u dont know anything..if ther in ur clan o well..doesnt mean they dont share accounts and stuff so O_O

Most people get their friends or someone to help them xp them to 80.It's hard

Mario

no u shut up u dont know anything..if ther in ur clan o well..doesnt mean they dont share accounts and stuff so O_O[/b]
    oh yeah smartass, keep this bullshit for urself... i never said that all of them made 80 alone, but few of them like Cohen, Nite and Jolo (not sure about KCT) never shared acc, and u wont find them babashopin chars so keep ur mouth shut if u know shit, am i clear?

Banned

oh yeah smartass, keep this bullshit for urself... i never said that all of them made 80 alone, but few of them like Cohen, Nite and Jolo (not sure about KCT) never shared acc, and u wont find them babashopin chars so keep ur mouth shut if u know shit, am i clear?[/b]
    lol im not going to fight with u .ur wrong thats all i char about...think what u want and say what u want cause u want to act hard ty

ArminVanBuuren

I thought Zike was full lvling no-life player when he got lvl 80 :P (actually, I heard he even fell asleep while trying to achieve lvl 80 and his party was keeping him alive at EWs xD )

lol im not going to fight with u .ur wrong thats all i char about...think what u want and say what u want cause u want to act hard ty[/b]
    how the fuck is he wrong....idiot...n yeah i noe 4 a fact cohen got lvl 80 by herself wit-out sharein her accont so fuck off

Banned

how the fuck is he wrong....idiot...n yeah i noe 4 a fact cohen got lvl 80 by herself wit-out sharein her accont so fuck off[/b]
    lol ok sure whatever u want to say..

...and zike O_o i fogot about that person that was awhile ago..wasent it in server dies ?

...and zike O_o i fogot about that person that was awhile ago..wasent it in server dies ?[/b]
    yeah he was the 1st lvl 80

Banned

hummmmk

ArminVanBuuren

...and zike O_o i fogot about that person that was awhile ago..wasent it in server dies ?[/b]
    I thought Zike was from Xigenon

cecilia is close to 80 he is 100 % @ olympia server all know him as legit other then turks they're 100% his spear has defences on it lol

Banned

I thought Zike was from Xigenon [/b]
    dies i thought cause i rembmer i was lvl 54 crying cause i wanted 80 and i start saying KOXPER and stuff..gay dies lol but now dies is fun ..but yea im pretty sure it was dies

Banned

I thought Zike was full lvling no-life player when he got lvl 80 :P (actually, I heard he even fell asleep while trying to achieve lvl 80 and his party was keeping him alive at EWs xD )[/b]
    I had a snapshot of Zike with +9 Iron Impact Exceptional and full +3 uniques.

I think the title of this thread says "Are there any totally legit level 80s"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast