Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Are there any totally legit level 80's?

This is a discussion on Are there any totally legit level 80's? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah zike was from diez...
Page: 3

yeah zike was from diez

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No Nab.

Zike was in Dies

Some people argued he used EXP BUG but i think its false.

Btw armin, i actually heard zike could combo/heal when he was asleep because he played so much KO... it became second nature 2 him... evolution of the human being? xD

ArminVanBuuren

Yep, just found the old topic that was posted by himself when hitting lvl 80...my bad, I think the rogue that was the 2nd lvl 80 was from xigenon then. :P

PS (To ResserGD): could be true...when playing StarCraft on a massive Big Game Hunters some years ago, we were all playing on a cyber during the whole night...a friend of mine (well known champion those days) fell asleep for almost an hour...we were unable to even penetrate his defense, even while he was snoring pretty loud over the keyboard xD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I had a snapshot of Zike with +9 Iron Impact Exceptional and full +3 uniques.

I think the title of this thread says "Are there any totally legit level 80s"[/b]
    He didnt have those items..

Banned

Yep, just found the old topic that was posted by himself when hitting lvl 80...my bad, I think the rogue that was the 2nd lvl 80 was from xigenon then. :P[/b]
    Yeah, he is. He macroed to 80. Snake's old owner.

The person close to "leveling up to 80 legitly" would be Ixchel. Priest from Xigenon.

wawh

lol @ the ppl who get 80 your legit way haha

i pitty them

OMG IM SUCHA A NAB REZZERGD CUZ I MADE ALITTLE MISTAKE WAT AM I EVER GOIN 2 DO

Cronos did it WITHOUT premium and a sharer

@FT3R5H()CK

Moe, you are such an idiot. Zike didn't even have what is now considered good gear. Please if your going to talk lay out facts not bullshit or post the screen shot because no one believes you.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I will in da new serwer ^_^ (Hope so.......Yeah rite... MAYBE in 2012)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I think the title of this thread says "Are there any totally legit level 80s"[/b]

You're so full of shit moe.

Mario

lol im not going to fight with u .ur wrong thats all i char about...think what u want and say what u want cause u want to act hard ty[/b]
    lol ok sure whatever u want to say..

...and zike O_o i fogot about that person that was awhile ago..wasent it in server dies ?[/b]
    how dumb are u ? so we all are wrong coz u said that ? well, keep thinking in that way, stupidy should help u survive.

another retard from nowhere who think that he knows all... Zike has so bad gear that its even sad to say, to refresh ur brains, he played on Diez and did DK in cz 24/7 (exp bug - funny jealous fags always sayin that), got MS+8 n HB+7 and such an ultimate uniques +0

well show the screen please instead of givin more bullshit

Banned

Yes... Gr0bs from logos, ValentineKNight, LegendLady and some more from manes

got MS+8 n HB+7 and such an ultimate uniques +0[/b]
    Zike got a MS+8 and an II+7, the HB+7 was mine in the beginning :P And his uniques were IB, WP+1, WE, CE+2, ROL or ROC i dont remember and a platinum ring (lol), after he reached 80, he got himself a foverin ring +1 to replace his PR, and traded his IB to a HB+7, and bought a GB with his coins from BF farming.

Beast&Harlot

oh yeah smartass, keep this bullshit for urself... i never said that all of them made 80 alone, but few of them like Cohen, Nite and Jolo (not sure about KCT) never shared acc, and u wont find them babashopin chars so keep ur mouth shut if u know shit, am i clear?[/b]
    I was going to say i know 2 of them XD Cohen and Jolo i know they dont babashop anything(items/chars/ect.) and they never shared.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast