Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Are there any totally legit level 80's?

This is a discussion on Are there any totally legit level 80's? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG IM SUCHA A NAB REZZERGD CUZ I MADE ALITTLE MISTAKE WAT AM I EVER GOIN 2 DO[/b] Was i ...
Page: 4

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

OMG IM SUCHA A NAB REZZERGD CUZ I MADE ALITTLE MISTAKE WAT AM I EVER GOIN 2 DO[/b]

Was i even talking to you? Err... NO

PS: Btw its 'ResserGD' not REZZERGD

peintre

Most people get their friends or someone to help them xp them to 80.It's hard [/b]
    if its 2 hard, you jsut dont got it in you kk noob ?

<_<

Roberto

oh yeah smartass, keep this bullshit for urself... i never said that all of them made 80 alone, but few of them like Cohen, Nite and Jolo (not sure about KCT) never shared acc, and u wont find them babashopin chars so keep ur mouth shut if u know shit, am i clear?[/b]
    i agree with him

Banned

I know one 100% legit lvl 80 warrior who didn&#39;t even leech [/b]
    this is called "no life"

OLD1953

yeah he was the 1st lvl 80[/b]
    Zike was from DIEZ, his clannies said he was sharing with them, and he sold the char anyhow so even if he had been legit he spoiled it.

BTW, everyone should quit saying these are "my" rules, read the official forums and the TOS, this is just what they say without all the K2 legalese BS.

this is called "no life"[/b]
    yup, still many ppl like u called others nolife if they got high lvl, dunno for others but its kinda funny for me :lol: .

Cohen is lvl 80 by herself, she had never let other ppl playing on her char before, all her items from upgrade and collecting. thats why she 80 for a few months ago and still on Diamond Ring. U can see Cohen char online all time, cuz i know that she let her char merchant while she is working too . :P :P :P

Banned

Most people get their friends or someone to help them xp them to 80.It&#39;s hard [/b]
    why you using my clan symbol for your avatar :blink:

that was something we made not found somewhere else

hej

Easy answer NO, even if the player never used cheat or so, he probably have both some item that was made with some cheat and probably have been in a party were someone used a 3party program.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Zike had no life for a few months and just got the level done. 2 spawn DK&#39;s all day long , back then humans were very stupid to try and raid an AHM and OutKasteD xp party.

With the term "legit" sharing the account is a waiver of support of lost items not a direct violation of TOS. Personally over the years clannies tend to chip in and help xp each others chars just for a change now and again. Lets face it spending all that time in front of a pc aint that smart . ( shit starting to show my age!)

Naismith

few of them like Cohen, Nite and Jolo (not sure about KCT) never shared acc, and u wont find them babashopin chars[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=183101

:lol:

Ainelover

CRONOS @ xig made lvl 80 without all above + no prem ^^

Mario

did they ever paid USD idiot? whats wrong with buyin items for coins ? maybe they should be level 80 naked ? god bless morons -_-

greishkan1

did they ever paid USD idiot? whats wrong with buyin items for coins ? maybe they should be level 80 naked ? god bless morons -_-[/b]
    Lol xD

there is some1 lvled up legit to 80 in Xig forgot his name a warrior he dident even buy premium once i dont how he manged doing that

Zike was 100% legit, nobody else ever exped his char, his items were all legit, and for the most part, really shite, and he was a genuine person who had a love for the game

and people like moe can plain go fuck himself to be frank, cuz i&#39;m sick of know it all twats who actually know fuck all about anything but want to boost their non existant e-penis up

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast