Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Are there any totally legit level 80's?

This is a discussion on Are there any totally legit level 80's? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jolo is 100% legit. He is only paying premium ... I was with him hundreds hours on TS and he ...
Page: 5

brood

Jolo is 100% legit. He is only paying premium ... I was with him hundreds hours on TS and he was always exping on DS. :lol:

Same goes for Cohen. I was watching her march towards 80 for quite a few months.

TaDaaa

Same goes for Cohen. I was watching her march towards 80 for quite a few months.[/b]

Cohen is a machine, I could log at any time on vent and she would be there. I watched her lvl from 70-80. Her items came from sell/trading boss drops. I have yet to see a more legit player.

riKkI

havent read it all but CRONOS on Xigenon made it to 80 whitout anything that u mentioned , And also NO PREM!

found him the guy who lvled to 80 without premuim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PGAb70YOs

kibal

this is called "no life"[/b]
    LoL dont think so if he is for example from ares a 2 years old server.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

did they ever paid USD idiot? whats wrong with buyin items for coins ? maybe they should be level 80 naked ? god bless morons -_-[/b]
    heheh good one +1

Dont think theres 1, 100% legit lvl 80 on usko

Dont think theres 1, 100% legit lvl 80 on usko[/b]
    Why not?

Why not?[/b]
    Because he never got there yet.

Mario

coz u are not, no1 is ? u dumb ppl ever read some posts before u decide to play mr.KnowBullShit and write ur 5 cents?

japo

Very hard find 1 player that dont share account for xp, and lvled his char from 1 to 80... but why not

greishkan1

Very hard find 1 player that dont share account for xp, and lvled his char from 1 to 80... but why not [/b]
    Why u all think like retards??

hugocarrillo

Very hard find 1 player that dont share account for xp, and lvled his char from 1 to 80... but why not [/b]
    I´ve been playing my character for over 2 years now, from lvl 1 and i Dont share my account. Im married, i have kids, a job, practice sports, have a normal real life, and normally i dont play KO more than 2 or 2 and a half hours per day, (sometimes i can play 6 hours on weekends, but in weekdays sometimes i cant play) and i stopped playing the game twice (i needed a break) for about 2 months each . I didnt get Premium till i reached lvl 66 and today im a decent lvl 75.

So imagine what a full time experience parties lover person could do in 2 years with premium, so its not that hard to get lvl 80 if u have a lot of free time to play this game, even No premium as Cronos did.

In my opinion, there are some legits lvl 80s around. ( OF course Not all lvl 80s are legits, some used KOXP, some abused exp bugs, etc) <_<

cecilia in olympia is like 60-80 % away from 80 he&#39;s 110% legit ask anyone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast