Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

is there anyway to make it daylight all the time?

This is a discussion on is there anyway to make it daylight all the time? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Luggan Use powerstrip maybe ? best idea i used to use it when i had a shit ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Luggan
    Use powerstrip maybe ?
    best idea i used to use it when i had a shit monitor

A four year old topic still unanswered. I have pretty much the same problem. I went to cz today for about 3 hours and it was dark the entire time. Really hard to see kinda like wearing sunglasses at night. I might be pretty old but my monitor isn't.

Only way I can ever get it to change to daytime is go back to Moradon and then re-enter cz. Even then it only stays daytime for like 10 minutes before it gets dark again. I don't know what darkness is supposed to add to the pk experience......

Anyway I got rid of the blinding heal animation and that helped a lot. So I was wondering if anyone had figured out a way to make it daytime all the time yet.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

In my opinion, it's not controlled by individual files. How dark it is depends on what the light sources are set to within the game engine, and it changes over time. You can't change that without hacking the client to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by toyteck2001 View Post
    A four year old topic still unanswered. I have pretty much the same problem. I went to cz today for about 3 hours and it was dark the entire time. Really hard to see kinda like wearing sunglasses at night. I might be pretty old but my monitor isn't.

Only way I can ever get it to change to daytime is go back to Moradon and then re-enter cz. Even then it only stays daytime for like 10 minutes before it gets dark again. I don't know what darkness is supposed to add to the pk experience......

Anyway I got rid of the blinding heal animation and that helped a lot. So I was wondering if anyone had figured out a way to make it daytime all the time yet.
    and you tried turning up ur brightness on your monitor?
    If u live in the USA, go on craigslist and type in "free monitor", lots of people want to get rid of their CRT monitors and will give it to you if you pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by minkofdoom View Post
    a free legal way to fix this problem
    Editing game files is against the rules

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Editing game files is against the rules
    Well its still not ''illegal'', since afaik illegal means violating the law and in this case we're violating the rules of KO :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well its still not ''illegal'', since afaik illegal means violating the law and in this case we're violating the rules of KO :O

Illegal means prohibited by law or by official or by (general) accepted rules.... If you ever played chess u should know this line "an illegal chess move". And as far as I know theres no law involved in playing chess.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-03-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Illegal means prohibited by law or by official or by (general) accepted rules.... If you ever played chess u should know this line "an illegal chess move". And as far as I know theres no law involved in playing chess.
    Hmm true.. and no I don't play chess ;o Its even more nolifing than KO.

How can a thing or a game be considered "nolifing", when "nolifing" obviously relates to the activeness of a player/person...

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    How can a thing or a game be considered "nolifing", when "nolifing" obviously relates to the activeness of a player/person...
    Well u can nolife in pretty much anything. I actually was meaning that chess is a boring game and the ''matches'' usually take a long time to finish.

Thanks for the responses. I guess my only legal option is to try Lasic surgury or Restore lenses and see if that helps. Lasic isn't against the Terms of Service is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    and you tried turning up ur brightness on your monitor?
    If u live in the USA, go on craigslist and type in "free monitor", lots of people want to get rid of their CRT monitors and will give it to you if you pick it up
    I know your trying to help but why the heck would I want a CRT monitor?? Maybe because it would stick out so far it would be right in front of my face and then I could see the darkness better :-p.

P.S. craigslist is pretty cool.
    ~

Banned Senior Member

Old ass topic, would like to know the answer though. This game has no use of the daytime-night time system.

Rofl @ nolifing

im nolfing over here.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

there is, just keep the light on at night :/ my bad sarcasm...

no seriously you can illegally edit the client! but don't do it you'll get banned..

same "problem" here.. i hate the nighttime in this game..

that is the best and free way for u.
    go to The Freecycle Network search ur city group and register to the group and searh offers or post on wanted that u need a monitor, who ever has a monitor which he/she replaced lately and needs to get rid of it will give it to u for free^^
    Rep pls haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast