Question about dragon armor and more

This is a discussion on Question about dragon armor and more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey anybody knows something about dragon armor or nps exchange for uniques? those things supposed to be in the patch ...
Page: 1

hitman5

Hey anybody knows something about dragon armor or nps exchange for uniques? those things supposed to be in the patch of new el morad castle, but its almost a year and i dont hear anything about it.

If any moderator or anybody at all could answer me it would be great

DeathInTheNight

Dragon Armour? If thats what was in beta, ie: Mythril Armour for rogues.
    they were supposed to be prizes kinda for top monthly NP gainers.
    Think only K2 itself really knows when this is gonna be implemented.

Also the Np donation thing for Uniques aint worth it.
    Unless you got 500k+np, its not really gonna be worth exchanging ur np and maybe getting junk. Remember the medals you get for exchanging np's have to be turned in at The Chaotic Generator, so it probably has same % rate as Bifrost frags and ED gems, really crap. And remember 10knp exchange was the minimum one you could donate for the worste medal.

Manilas

Hey anybody knows something about dragon armor or nps exchange for uniques? those things supposed to be in the patch of new el morad castle, but its almost a year and i dont hear anything about it.

If any moderator or anybody at all could answer me it would be great[/b]
    The Dragon Armor was supposed to be implemented with Reign of the Fire Drake. And the np exchange for an item was supposed to be implemented in Moradon the Ressurection.

They never implemented it.

hitman5

nobody knows if ko would implement those things?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

probably in 1-2 years, then ppl wont be able to bug them <_<

nobody knows if ko would implement those things?[/b]
    No body here works for k2, and even if someone did they couldn&#39;t tell you.

@ Cam
    Lmfao, Can&#39;t bug? You mean, They will wait 1-2 year&#39;s while all the chinese/turk hackers learn how to bug them, and receive them before anyone else - Just like the green chest dupe on Cypher along time ago.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i just hope for u guys that if they implement this thing into the game, it wont be fucked.

i already quit ko some time ago