Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

There is enyone who bought something from thepowerlevel ?

This is a discussion on There is enyone who bought something from thepowerlevel ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ChosenONE I visited thepowerlevel and they sell item/gb but also offer ( as the sitename suggest ) ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenONE View Post
    I visited thepowerlevel and they sell item/gb but also offer ( as the sitename suggest ) to power level your char giving name/password and paying the service ... im only curious if someone use this service ...
    No1 uses that service.
    They charge 800usd for exp from 1 - 80 xD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    No1 uses that service.
    They charge 800usd for exp from 1 - 80 xD
    I looked on that sight yesterday and saw that too - made me lol.

Didnt realise they sold items too. Thought the prices there were crazy though - saw hb+8 on EUKO for $270 lol which afaik is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    I looked on that sight yesterday and saw that too - made me lol.

Didnt realise they sold items too. Thought the prices there were crazy though - saw hb+8 on EUKO for $270 lol which afaik is ridiculous.
    It's actually not TPL selling those items, they have "suppliers" which give them a minimum sell price and they can decide to make the price a little higher so they make a profit out of it.

Little archer Senior Member

noob babashoppers
    Leo_BREMEN likes this.

^ It's not even that. Anyone can put an item or account on their site and they increase the price to compensate a fee for them. The reason the prices for their account/items are normally so ridiculous is because they add a 50% fee onto the price you want to sell it at. Tell them you want to sell something for 200$ and they'll put it up for 300.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    It's actually not TPL selling those items, they have "suppliers" which give them a minimum sell price and they can decide to make the price a little higher so they make a profit out of it.
    yea,they do just like what you say,they dont play game,so they dont know anything about the price.But in game items price changes acording to their gbs price. Sad about it.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ It's not even that. Anyone can put an item or account on their site and they increase the price to compensate a fee for them. The reason the prices for their account/items are normally so ridiculous is because they add a 50% fee onto the price you want to sell it at. Tell them you want to sell something for 200$ and they'll put it up for 300.
    not like old times their profit isnot that high atm,its around 10%-30%,but for some new servers like Titan and destan they make around 30%
    TBH i dont think their item can be at that price, they sell +9 raptor for $270 (price on the site) but the owner wanted 1050 CNY for it which is around $170,i know him occasionally^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    these sites shouldnt be promoted here as far as im aware.
    besides you can always buy from players here, and not support Chinese hackers
    You are a low seller i m looking for huge amounts , and to tell u the truth i bet you arent so faster then that "chineeses" , a friend of mine told me it took 4h for you to answer on msn ... after u answered whats the price and etc ...
    So i will be never interested to buy from peoples like u i prefer chineeses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12