Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Like Tree1Likes

There is enyone who bought something from thepowerlevel ?

This is a discussion on There is enyone who bought something from thepowerlevel ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ChosenONE I visited thepowerlevel and they sell item/gb but also offer ( as the sitename suggest ) ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenONE View Post
    I visited thepowerlevel and they sell item/gb but also offer ( as the sitename suggest ) to power level your char giving name/password and paying the service ... im only curious if someone use this service ...
    No1 uses that service.
    They charge 800usd for exp from 1 - 80 xD

  2. #17
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    No1 uses that service.
    They charge 800usd for exp from 1 - 80 xD
    I looked on that sight yesterday and saw that too - made me lol.

    Didnt realise they sold items too. Thought the prices there were crazy though - saw hb+8 on EUKO for $270 lol which afaik is ridiculous.

  3. #18
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    I looked on that sight yesterday and saw that too - made me lol.

    Didnt realise they sold items too. Thought the prices there were crazy though - saw hb+8 on EUKO for $270 lol which afaik is ridiculous.
    It's actually not TPL selling those items, they have "suppliers" which give them a minimum sell price and they can decide to make the price a little higher so they make a profit out of it.

  4. #19
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    noob babashoppers
    Leo_BREMEN likes this.

  5. #20
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    ^ It's not even that. Anyone can put an item or account on their site and they increase the price to compensate a fee for them. The reason the prices for their account/items are normally so ridiculous is because they add a 50% fee onto the price you want to sell it at. Tell them you want to sell something for 200$ and they'll put it up for 300.

  6. #21
    No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EUROPA
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    It's actually not TPL selling those items, they have "suppliers" which give them a minimum sell price and they can decide to make the price a little higher so they make a profit out of it.
    yea,they do just like what you say,they dont play game,so they dont know anything about the price.But in game items price changes acording to their gbs price. Sad about it.

  7. #22
    No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EUROPA
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ It's not even that. Anyone can put an item or account on their site and they increase the price to compensate a fee for them. The reason the prices for their account/items are normally so ridiculous is because they add a 50% fee onto the price you want to sell it at. Tell them you want to sell something for 200$ and they'll put it up for 300.
    not like old times their profit isnot that high atm,its around 10%-30%,but for some new servers like Titan and destan they make around 30%
    TBH i dont think their item can be at that price, they sell +9 raptor for $270 (price on the site) but the owner wanted 1050 CNY for it which is around $170,i know him occasionally^^

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    these sites shouldnt be promoted here as far as im aware.
    besides you can always buy from players here, and not support Chinese hackers
    You are a low seller i m looking for huge amounts , and to tell u the truth i bet you arent so faster then that "chineeses" , a friend of mine told me it took 4h for you to answer on msn ... after u answered whats the price and etc ...
    So i will be never interested to buy from peoples like u i prefer chineeses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:36 AM
  2. Just bought something
    By Hydr4 in forum Ares
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 03:29 PM
  3. You could all learn something from this
    By PADDY in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 09:17 PM
  4. watchout if u buy something from tadashi...
    By darkside_sonnie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •