From ask the gm thread. ( about dupe )

This is a discussion on From ask the gm thread. ( about dupe ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any reason why the game economy its being ruined so much lately? In the gold bars sellers sites, a few ...
Page: 1

Default From ask the gm thread. ( about dupe )

Any reason why the game economy its being ruined so much lately? In the gold bars sellers sites, a few weeks ago a GB price was about 6-7$, or 50-70$ for 10gbs. Right now its droppped to 25$ for 10gbs, and they seen to have an unlimited amount of money. How could this happen in so short time? Are you completly sure there isnt any dupe going on?
    There's always a dupe going on. We (combined efforts of the developers and publishers) find dupes and bug exploits practically on a weekly basis and usually have them patched away before there's any major effect on the game, or handle damage control as quickly as we can. Since a lot of gold farmer groups do nothing but search for ways to make gold/exp dupes or bug the Anvil, they can cause some rapid destabilization to the economy when they find something that works. It's always the same; they find a bug, exploit it, and make some quick cash. We catch on, locate the illegal goods, and wipe them from the game. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I though KO was dupe free lol

It's never too late to wake up!

Hehe thats my question, some people from snoxd saying that gb sites are getting about 200gbs per day in their stocks. Thats no possible without a dupe. Theres something going on definetly.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I though KO was dupe free lol
    Holy shit I just spit my drink all over my monitor when I read that! ^_^

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHate View Post
    Hehe thats my question, some people from snoxd saying that gb sites are getting about 200gbs per day in their stocks. Thats no possible without a dupe. Theres something going on definetly.
    dunno, i heard someone say he can make 7m at stone golems per hour, and lets say the bots have a party of 8 people all of them getting nice cash, 24/7, u can make some nice cash.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    dunno, i heard someone say he can make 7m at stone golems per hour, and lets say the bots have a party of 8 people all of them getting nice cash, 24/7, u can make some nice cash.
    That's only 13.5ish gb per 24 hour day between 8 chars. Farming golem is something always done, it does not account for sudden overstocks in GB sites like this.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    That's only 13.5ish gb per 24 hour day between 8 chars. Farming golem is something always done, it does not account for sudden overstocks in GB sites like this.
    o right i made a miss calculation

DeHealer

They suck so much, glad Im about to quit