Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is there many ppl play rlb in C-west ?

This is a discussion on Is there many ppl play rlb in C-west ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Alive kidding right? MadHouse is a good human rlb clan. kidding right? MadHouse is no good human ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    kidding right?

MadHouse is a good human rlb clan.
    kidding right?

MadHouse is no good human rlb clan at all.

ive seen my buddy pk with them, its horrible.
    every melee goes for someone else and cures come very late
    i dont know what you consider good but in my books a clna that has like literally no teamplay at all is definately not even close to be good rofl

Priest is always fun to play RLB... And if you got some great gear , and money BP is even more fun... good luck

Alive

Quote Originally Posted by 0riginal View Post
    kidding right?

MadHouse is no good human rlb clan at all.

ive seen my buddy pk with them, its horrible.
    every melee goes for someone else and cures come very late
    i dont know what you consider good but in my books a clna that has like literally no teamplay at all is definately not even close to be good rofl
    see now i know your kidding. We just sat at the back of orc base, with ONE healer, killing a party of orcs who couldnt get us to budge.

You've never pk'd with us, as a clan. we work amazingly well together. we've organised town nova's, town archer parties, we've even managed to kill ALGHMIST despite hes 3 personal priests.

And today at LW, we gained about 4k np, while buffless and again...with only 1 healer. So we might not be the best, but were certainly not sh*t. Your mate probably partied with 1 of our clannies, and everyone knows that parties with randoms is heaps less organised then a clan party.

Quote Originally Posted by SiNi5T3R View Post
    i agree, playnig with duffman as the only priest in the party is a pain in the ass
    iam fully duffed like the whole time because the cures come WAYYYYY to late
    palying with lots of madhouse guys doesnt make it any better tho because even when duffman calls the duffs like no one goes for the duffed character
    xero is very bad aswell imo because his tps are just redicolous
    hey sinister is sede from cypher .... i got some free time and i want to play ko for a while i'm looking for a sharer .... pm me or my brother we have to talk .... va que eu quero jogar ko

umm so can i get like a for sure nation me and some friends should go we just wanna have the best pk possible to whatever nation has less people or needs help is the nation we wanna go, we got like 5-6 ppl

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    umm so can i get like a for sure nation me and some friends should go we just wanna have the best pk possible to whatever nation has less people or needs help is the nation we wanna go, we got like 5-6 ppl
    its because we are black

mmmk well that didnt help me what so ever but thanks i guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    its because we are black
    correction only i am black

this is true you are black, any ways as of right now i think were goin orc ^^

Since pinkfuzziebunnies are going 70+ Madhouse is probably the only human clan left in RLB. Sure we may not be "ownage" but we can hold our own fairly well ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Since pinkfuzziebunnies are going 70+ Madhouse is probably the only human clan left in RLB. Sure we may not be "ownage" but we can hold our own fairly well ^.^
    so would it be better for us to go human?

I would mabye get more people's opinion but we actually hold RLB pretty well when we get in there. Orcs (when i have seen RLB) do not usually hold it unless we don't have buffs. But again, i would get maybe more orc's opinion because im not on 24/7. So if u ask me, go orc, you may get a more constant fight.

we all went orc allrady so weill see what happens

Alive

go orc, orcs may have more structured clans, but humans just outnumber orcs 10:1.

good thats what i wanted to hear and we are orc we got around 8 or 9 people coming so should be fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast