anyone have those magic bags expire yet

This is a discussion on anyone have those magic bags expire yet within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tried out the magic bag and all the stuff that was in the bag after expiration is bugged cant move ...
Page: 1

tried out the magic bag and all the stuff that was in the bag after expiration is bugged cant move them
    so if u left some good items in there u are SOL

anyone try buying new ones see if it unbuggs the items?

Ignore Me Senior Member

tried out the magic bag and all the stuff that was in the bag after expiration is bugged cant move them
    so if u left some good items in there u are SOL
    anyone try buying new ones see if it unbuggs the items?[/b]
    Yes it kind of locks them.
    Buying new ones fixes it.

didnt many people make posts about warning people not to put good items to those bags? O_______o if i ever get rich enough to buy those, i'll only pot pots and books :P

SillyHo

Left a cpl of pots in there to confirm that yes after buying new bags you again have access to any items previously left in there. Nice to see K2 did something correct for once. Before buying the new bag you can view what was left in there (looks grayed out and cannot be moved.)

Silly not sure they did something correct or more less say hey I bet people will leave stuff in here then they will have to BUY another bag just to get it out.

Its better than any items in there being erased

SillyHo

Yeah Doshin but this at least makes us responsible for it rather than letting K2 try and move it *cringes* . Imagine if they tried to put everything from your bags onto your char, but your inventory was already full :P . Even trying to put things into the inn hostess or mail system could have lead to colossal failure. This way at least for a few KC you can always get your items back, and learn a lesson at a reasonably cheap price.