Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is There a new dupe out now?

This is a discussion on Is There a new dupe out now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shit hb+8?!?! i dont care if its duped 999m im def. buying it =P...
Page: 3

shit hb+8?!?! i dont care if its duped 999m im def. buying it =P

Anyone remember this?

Anyone remember this?

[/b]
    omg h34r:

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

i dunno really , but my friend told me that there was dupe he said that his friend is duping tp scrolls

btw if dupe gets to fuck'd up i think they will close like myko

Volcanic

i dunno really , but my friend told me that there was dupe he said that his friend is duping tp scrolls

btw if dupe gets to fuck'd up i think they will close like myko[/b]
    As Chuck said earlier, prices go up when duping starts. Theres no money on Diez, its that obvious. As money gets harder to get, prices drop and better items begin to appear. As for scrolls, that the only thing that`ll kick K2`s arses into gear. Its messing with their money and they do not like that.

Royalassassin

naaaah just items.

ILoveYouToo

wow on Akara im seeying md's +8, deep scar's +8, a guy selling 4 priest shell pauldrons +2, a mage selling Imir ring +1, hell blood +7, Foverin, and flame ring (on 1 merchant)
    damn i think there really is a dupe out lol[/b]
    I have an inventory page full of priest shells i must be a duper too ;(

silence1337

erm why did you bring up an old topic like this XD I mean did you use search button for dupe? o_O anyways www.knightonline.arsivi.com best dupe site ever ... and I saw some dude spamming DO NOT POST LINKS LIKE THAT in moradon but I think they're full with KL's

I wonder who wears 999mil with him when war is going to begin V.v
    and those people make it nearly impossible to click him...[/b]
    but its like playing lotto.. u bring 10gbs and click. if ur lucky u get a 1337 item for a cheap price^^ just like htis hb9

Havoc2

I had a clannie on Edana that took 999m with him to a war, got into the merchant of a HB +8 and had forgoten to letter himself the 30k coins he used to teleport to the area, so he was 30k short of HB +8 , he took SS's and all. He quit not to long after that :s

I had a clannie on Edana that took 999m with him to a war, got into the merchant of a HB +8 and had forgoten to letter himself the 30k coins he used to teleport to the area, so he was 30k short of HB +8 , he took SS's and all. He quit not to long after that :s[/b]
    Ouch, but why would u just bring 999m coins? He should of brought 1bil.

Banned

there is always a new dupe or koxp , its called k2 after all , remeber they dont ask you to download , or play there game or purchase there premium , lets bitch about free will afterall thats what were all doing the same

Zaczaco11

there is always a new dupe or koxp , its called k2 after all , remeber they dont ask you to download , or play there game or purchase there premium , lets bitch about free will afterall thats what were all doing the same[/b]
    but those who buy prem are paying for a service and in California(where k2 is from) there are regulation which k2 obviously doesnt give a fuk about. You could challenge them(legally and whatnot) in court or any other official way but it would cost more $$ since it would involve mainly in game issues n such. a few x-clannies looked into it when BF wipe and thats the answer the got from their lawyers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123