Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PvP server

This is a discussion on PvP server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Probably this idea has been here before, but still I'm bringing it up again. This game is pretty much mostly ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Probably this idea has been here before, but still I'm bringing it up again.

This game is pretty much mostly about PvP only so, wouldn't it be nice to have server only for PvP, where all players from all servers could join and match their skills / items. All people from this forum could stop growing their E penises here, and actually match themselves for real. They wouldn't have to bother for going private servers etc.

Also I bellieve this would be loved in Turkey mostly, since random people meets there in cafes every evening, playing on different servers and this way they could simply join same PvP server and play together.

PvP server should serve only for PvP (obviously), then it would have only zones for this purposes. If players of same sides would wants to battle each other then there could be arena, or just some new zone made specially for this purpose. It could also have its own wars or other PvP events etc.

This server would be only for premium paying players, and also should be pretty cheater free, as there would not be much point for them to be joining here, either, coz of they'd get raped by strongest chars of all servers, besides there wouldnt be nothing much to farm. And also why would they bother to buy premium just to screw someone else fun.

So to make it in short:

- Cheater free server (should be much easier for gms to take care of it, also not much point for them to come here).
    - Accessible to all players (premium ones) - therefor:
    - More profit for k2.
    - Lots of fun and possibilities to match any player from any server.
    - Nps could be carried from here to your base server.
    - Many other things could be applied.

I'm pretty sure this idea would be well liked by all players, mainly by those frustrated by PvP zones full of cheaters, and also those who wants to face players from different servers. Its not hard for k2 to manage something like this.

PS1: I haven't done much thinking about this, its just an idea, any suggestions are welcome.
    PS2: No flames please or retarded posts. Bring contribution up and not stupidity.
    PS3: Someone could bring this towards k2's attention by posting it on official ko forums or any other way.

Bib Senior Member

I think its a good idea, definately something k2 could do and it would quickly become very popular.

im on board ^^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Hellsgarem event.

ArminVanBuuren

Even if it's a nice idea, if K2 had the intention of doing something like that, I wouldn't have quit :P

The point about getting the gotten nps in there is nice, but is it possible? since I've been retired a lot then I don't know how Hellsgarem event works, so I don't know if nps gotten there are transfered to each player's base server. If this happens to occur, then the transfer of nps from "PvP Server" to the base one would be possible, and yeah indeed is a nice suggestion which I'd suggest u to post at the official forums too.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Hellsgarem event.[/b]
    Interserver Wars, World KO Championship thingy, beta test servers....

Been there so many times and everytime it ends up with the same, everyone lvl 83 with full +9 and +3, pk is literally impossible without a full party of priests and just plain ass boring.

vhf

People love outgearing and outleveling each other.. After the first month or whatever people would simply quit because they would get bored from gangbanging PK. Just check how exactly pvp private servers go. People just get bored.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Why not a own ko4life server ^^

Royalassassin

whole point in ko is to lvl up and PK so if there just gonna open up a server for PK all other servers are most likely gonna die

Banned

Not gonna happen for 1000%
    No more need to level = bye bye greatest income of K2.

Banned

Probably this idea has been here before, but still I'm bringing it up again.

This game is pretty much mostly about PvP only so, wouldn't it be nice to have server only for PvP, where all players from all servers could join and match their skills / items. All people from this forum could stop growing their E penises here, and actually match themselves for real. They wouldn't have to bother for going private servers etc.

Also I bellieve this would be loved in Turkey mostly, since random people meets there in cafes every evening, playing on different servers and this way they could simply join same PvP server and play together.

PvP server should serve only for PvP (obviously), then it would have only zones for this purposes. If players of same sides would wants to battle each other then there could be arena, or just some new zone made specially for this purpose. It could also have its own wars or other PvP events etc.

This server would be only for premium paying players, and also should be pretty cheater free, as there would not be much point for them to be joining here, either, coz of they'd get raped by strongest chars of all servers, besides there wouldnt be nothing much to farm. And also why would they bother to buy premium just to screw someone else fun.

So to make it in short:

- Cheater free server (should be much easier for gms to take care of it, also not much point for them to come here).
    - Accessible to all players (premium ones) - therefor:
    - More profit for k2.
    - Lots of fun and possibilities to match any player from any server.
    - Nps could be carried from here to your base server.
    - Many other things could be applied.

I'm pretty sure this idea would be well liked by all players, mainly by those frustrated by PvP zones full of cheaters, and also those who wants to face players from different servers. Its not hard for k2 to manage something like this.

PS1: I haven't done much thinking about this, its just an idea, any suggestions are welcome.
    PS2: No flames please or retarded posts. Bring contribution up and not stupidity.
    PS3: Someone could bring this towards k2's attention by posting it on official ko forums or any other way.[/b]
    you said that cheaters wont have a reason to come..

first of all.. some of the cheaters hack in pvp zones for fun and with the gear that there will be its will be easier for them to kill...

and if they can move nps from this server to the base server then ull see np transfers 24/7

and if server like this will open.. every one will quit their base servers and move to this server...

Why not a own ko4life server ^^[/b]
    there was such a server but only donaters could see it i think it was Felix who posted it on Private section alot of ko4life ppl played there including me and my clan BadCompany they should do another one of those fun farming 70 servers like ke cause i preety much came back to usko and wana quit again.

PVP only server is not profitable for K2. They would sell less Premium and less KC. We all know how K2 is and how the chances stand for this daydream.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

To answer some of ideas:

whole point in ko is to lvl up and PK so if there just gonna open up a server for PK all other servers are most likely gonna die[/b]
    - Maybe I didnt put it very clear, but you guys bit missed my point. Ofcourse all servers would remain as they are, and they'd be your main server.. PvP server would only have PvP locations, and you only enter it to meet players from other server and play agains them. Everything else like exping, item trading etc. would be done on your own server, and after leaving PvP server only your NPs would be carried there.

- It is profitable for k2, if it was P2P only server.
    - Why would NP transferers bother to join P2P server if they can do it on their main servers without premies.
    - And yeah sort of thing like Hellsgarem event, but 24/7 running. Possibly with some new features, so paying players could have maybe something extra they would enjoy.

Banned

This will never happen, stop dreaming. Not a single company has been succesfully in a pvp-only concept. Players will get bored fast and will quit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast