Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

there should be 2 more servers turk server and emo server

This is a discussion on there should be 2 more servers turk server and emo server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wtf is emo?...
Page: 2

Alivia

Wtf is emo?

Futile Rhetoric

Default Re: there should be 2 more servers turk server and emo serve

Originally posted by Malethicus
    there should be 2 more servers, turk server and emo server, who agrees with me. i just get sick of all there turks pming me saying "AGA AGA 1k plız Sıcrın baba takas" and so forth. Oh and i just hate emos, there should be a server for them to. *What are your thoughts on it?

:mellow: *:huh: *^_^ * * * * *:lol: *B) *:rollseyes: *-_- *<_< * *:wub: *:angry: * *:unsure: *:wacko: *:blink: *h43r:
    Typical self-hating emo.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Alivia
    Wtf is emo?

IRockUSuck

Default Re: there should be 2 more servers turk server and emo serve

Originally posted by Malethicus
    there should be 2 more servers, turk server and emo server, who agrees with me. i just get sick of all there turks pming me saying "AGA AGA 1k plız Sıcrın baba takas" and so forth. Oh and i just hate emos, there should be a server for them to. *What are your thoughts on it?

:mellow: *:huh: *^_^ * * * * *:lol: *B) *:rollseyes: *-_- *<_< * *:wub: *:angry: * *:unsure: *:wacko: *:blink: *h43r:

You want my thought ok;

U are a asshole ... :angry:

ALightInTheDarkness

i dont see why they cant make international servers, many other games have it

An Euro server/ USA server

Maybe just not a "Turk" server, but an Middle East (forgive me if thats not where its located) or Euro/Asian server for less lag + less communication problems.

The only problem is id miss the skilled/english speaking/non-cheating turks as they can be really nice and helpful

-Zach

KITTYS&gt;:D

acctualy just make some turkish named sever those will fill up with 99% turks becase that will be the one they like the most such as - ottoman, osman, and all that other turkish gods myths and stuff like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12