Is there a Similiar but Better Plae

This is a discussion on Is there a Similiar but Better Plae within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have had enough of K2 - KO - and especially the Turks. My premium is just about to expire, ...
Page: 1

BlackOak

I have had enough of K2 - KO - and especially the Turks. My premium is just about to expire, so I am thinking about finding another place to play. Middle Earth Online is an option I am considering, but wanted to ask here on the boards if y'all know another similiar but better place to play. WOW is too cartoonie, vanguard is nerfing characters, EQ is been aroung too long.

I am looking for a F2P trial version so I can check out the graphics and game play before i plunk down some coiin. So hit me back if ya gotta suggest.

ps. i will be selling 2 Beramus accounts - lvl 61 archer - 61 warrior - 60 mage - 58 priest ( equip will include +8 IB - +8 Rap +7 Light Erinion +8/15 on Warrior, Archer, +9/19 MP on mage - mostley equiped with uniques +1 minimum) if I find another to play......thanks for reading my crap...adios

GL bro , ye k2 sux xD.

MYKO ^^

Banned

if u like xping then go to silkroad, its free, the people are all kool, but its really a solo xping game. theres alot of aspects of the game that are kool to, but the transition from ko to sro is a lot. once u get used to it ull like it

And Joymax (company running SRO) are pretty much the same as K2, and SRO got way too many cheaters tbh.
    Played that crap for couple months, got only to lvl 33 out of max 80 and quitted <_<
    Oh yeah, it&#39;s boring unless you&#39;re playing with a clan.

I got a suggestion from zike few days ago.. Perfect World

gravedigga_bg

Looks too gay and that site is so freakin heavy

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i found anothere page for perfect world but that site start close beta...

there will be 4 servers US south america and korea, jp

http://www.levelupgames.ph/perfectworld/