Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RT my epic death..

This is a discussion on RT my epic death.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ohhhh yes my 2 favorite buttens on the ko keyboard setup R, and T....right next to each other....R which is ...
Page: 1

creiken

ohhhh yes my 2 favorite buttens on the ko keyboard setup R, and T....right next to each other....R which is key for running combo...T which is key for keeping you from catching someone when they run away after redballing :angry:. anyone else think the walk key should be changed to something like y or b or j or something?

DeathInTheNight

No. Ppl have played with the keys as they are for years now and its not hard not to hit the wrong button. Or maybe you need a bigger keyboard so you dont accidently hit the T button.
    Also I duunno what it would invole K2 or MGames to change the button, but I bet it would cost money.

This is the 1st topic I ever read about this complaint so maybe it's just you.

creiken

No. Ppl have played with the keys as they are for years now and its not hard not to hit the wrong button. Or maybe you need a bigger keyboard so you dont accidently hit the T button.
    Also I duunno what it would invole K2 or MGames to change the button, but I bet it would cost money.

This is the 1st topic I ever read about this complaint so maybe it's just you.[/b]

well I don't think it would make anything worse to be honest....who really uses T accept when they are walking on something skinny in the game and don't want to get stuck *cough*bug abusing*cough*. + k2 can change any key to do anything at any given time. I could tbl it but that would probably lead to cuasing some glitch ingame making my character look like he is a parrot or some dumbshit..

DeathInTheNight

It wouldn't make it worse and it may make it better, but like I said, 2 many ppl are used to the way the keys are now and splashing out coin to improve the game isn't one of K2's strong point.

This is not a forum you can spam with useless shit like you do on official forums ><

DeathInTheNight

This is not a forum you can spam with useless shit like you do on official forums ><[/b]
    Dun like it, dun read it.
    No difference to all the avoiding the questions you been posting on the other topic about np bugging andand the mage that was hacked, especially when ppl coulda cleared it up after like 5 posts, how many pages of useless comments or flames are they?

This topic is a legit question to find out the opinion of other gamers.
    So if anyone is spamming, guess what, it&#39;s you.

creiken

This is not a forum you can spam with useless shit like you do on official forums ><[/b]

ah, this is useless shit?

DeHealer

I think i agree

Banned

well I don&#39;t think it would make anything worse to be honest....who really uses T accept when they are walking on something skinny in the game and don&#39;t want to get stuck *cough*bug abusing*cough*. + k2 can change any key to do anything at any given time. I could tbl it but that would probably lead to cuasing some glitch ingame making my character look like he is a parrot or some dumbshit..[/b]
    /fail
    keys are binded with the knightonline.exe.

I personally never had a problm with the T button
    imo its a quite useless feature tho , i mean who uses it unless to make some "fun" or movie?

why not add to Option that you can set what all things to what ever you please?
    like if I wanted to walk backwards with L I could just edit in the option and voila

creiken

why not add to Option that you can set what all things to what ever you please?
    like if I wanted to walk backwards with L I could just edit in the option and voila[/b]

sadly...I could see a mega ammount of bug abuse with that XD

agendas

thats a kinda useless post ^_^

and i think it would be good idea because T is right next to y and t is only used for like showing off in videos or to start a march of protest (lol) so moving it would be nice..... but unlikely

Ignore Me Senior Member

I&#39;d like to move the buttons and don&#39;t see any problem.

Rip "T" off the keyboard. There is only Knights Online... XD

Banned

What does the word "epic" stand for? h34r:

mrmagic2008

what does the T key do again? never used it or noticed it doing anything if i press it accidently

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast