Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is there some kind of duping back?

This is a discussion on Is there some kind of duping back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, havent u all see a random guy merching 100's of TS's for 300k, along with the ts's he merch ...
Page: 2

DeHealer

Well, havent u all see a random guy merching 100's of TS's for 300k, along with the ts's he merch +9 jewerly of all type, drop fro GW's for sure.. Wall hack in the abyss..

These are not dupes, they are being made by gold farmers who are on almost 24/7. In Oly there were 7 groups just in morodon last night.[/b]

Again I say this.

Banned

unique acc have ids the others dont unless added recently but unique accs didn't even have them until every other turk was trying to make +4 from duping so it had to be added they didn't bother with the pearl or ruby shits unless it was done recently but i know of many situations where items were duped and dupe wipes came and all that was left was bull shit +17 ruby or pearl or watever[/b]
    have u ever pplayed a private server? dude every item has a unique id thats how ppl get caught trust me i know.

TopCat

i've also seen alot of +16 str jewerly on Ares. There's something fishy going on[/b]
    same in girakon..

+16 str/3hp things aren't impossible to get lol. they drop a LOT at +6/+7/+8/+9's lol u act as if they are unqiues oO but they aren't, yes i know it takes a lot of them to make, but they drop pretty common and u can see noobs merchanting the +6 for like 50k lol and under[/b]

well i know for a fact it takes over 2,000 +6 str belt to make a +16/3. did it myself back in the day.. so.. hmmmm

what you all think

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea...i stil think its pretty hard to make those accesories, and most people that sell them all have no armor, and most names are names that people wouldn't want if they actually wanted to play such as ealkfea or efamfe so i think they are either farmers(koxpers) or they dupe...Also sure if they take a long time to get "one" but recently i have seen many in merchants like they bought from a npc or something..

lil_mageskillz

through all the things to dupe why + 16 accesorys?

mrmagic2008

through all the things to dupe why + 16 accesorys?[/b]

bug abuse maybe? kind of like how cleavers are so common now

Judas Iscariot

That's what happens to the +9s koxpers loot in abyss...

DeathInTheNight

i've also seen alot of +16 str jewerly on Ares. There's something fishy going on[/b]
    Compounding normal accessories gets easier the higher you go.

As for duping. Dunno if it's possible to purposely dupe, but I bet it still happens accidently with lag and dc's an stuff.

silverbuffer18

this guy was merchanting all slots of +16 pearl earings for pretty much 70% off, no1 buying cuz think its duped lol, prob an anvil bug or something

fredie

These are not dupes, they are being made by gold farmers who are on almost 24/7. In Oly there were 7 groups just in morodon last night.[/b]

+1

idiot-z

Well +16's are not duped, but yes there are dupes out there and still some going on. The dupers decided to keep a low profile and not release there new method. I know someone that does dupe but keeps it to himself and doesnt share any duped items. He only dupes enought to keep a steady flow of coin on his account so he doesnt get caught.

nathan16

Maybe the +16's can go undetected and money made is quick and easy..
    who knows..

Rad_archers reply seemed most logical.

2 days ago i was running thru mora and i see a guy selling some armor enchants really cheap...among shitload of other items, he was selling 11 pieces exactly. i bought them and went away running to inn. then i was going back and see the same guy selling armor enchants again. it was literally minute and a half after i bought them. so i click on the guy just out of curiosity...and guess what he is selling 11 pieces again.

now youre gonna say well the guy has some enchants so what...what i found fishy is that not only he has 11 pieces again exactly...but all other shit he was selling was there....in same order in merchant fields...

dont know...call me crazy but it looked really fishy to me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast