Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is there some secret way to get lvl 60 in 1 week aand 5 days

This is a discussion on is there some secret way to get lvl 60 in 1 week aand 5 days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pallmal came with his mirage sword and starts SD all zzz (piss off cheater) then u got his priest comes ...
Page: 1

FaTaLiTy

Default is there some secret way to get lvl 60 in 1 week aand 5 days

pallmal came with his mirage sword and starts SD all zzz (piss off cheater) then u got his priest comes and does torment and start 1920heal. and the rogue (archer ofc) wth... edana fucked thx to people like this and people like sK and simpson.

tolgahan

you need someone to help you to lvl up or it is imposible i think.

apoth0r

unfortunately it is very possible, i've made 56 without extensive lvling, but hey im here for fun, when i hit 60 sit behind me, i dont mind u ksing me on him

LiberAchi

Originally posted by apoth0r
    unfortunately it is very possible, i've made 56 without extensive lvling, but hey im here for fun, when i hit 60 sit behind me, i dont mind u ksing me on him
    That faggot hit me 1k when I got tormented, and practically one hitted me with malice and parasite

Tyreece

its possible, but likely not for one person.
    account sharing so you can exp 24/7.
    my friend is doing it, and is atm almost 58.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

People already reached 60 in 5 days if i am not wrong. Without macro.
    And if i am not wrong, was 4milagros.

Originally posted by Gollum
    People already reached 60 in 5 days if i am not wrong. Without macro.
    And if i am not wrong, was 4milagros.
    HAHA, agreed, i lvl my secondary char to lvl 60 in 2 weeks, u must have a good clan friend to make harpys or other kind, like trolls.

without quest!!!
    make 7keys and invasion when u get lvl 61, cuz this lvl is very boring to lvl!!!!

Natazaku

only been 1 week 2day not 5

SaTaN

4mila and his bro along with his buds have hit 60 within a week, he even posted a guide on what to kill at certain lvls to acheive that lvl in the time it takes him to get 60. If you macro it takes you 3 days to get 60 :blink:

LiberAchi

Milagros hit 60 on the 15th day of olympia, now if you can count, thats not a week o_O

Natazaku

Originally posted by SaTaN
    4mila and his bro along with his buds have hit 60 within a week, he even posted a guide on what to kill at certain lvls to acheive that lvl in the time it takes him to get 60. If you macro it takes you 3 days to get 60 :blink:
    fuk u asshole tell me where to find it

SaTaN

If you look on the old ranking forum, people have posted fast ways to exp, just search for a bit and if ur lucky you might find it.

PS: sorry tristan u gay boi, i wasnt sure how long it took him, shard did a warrior in 13 days on olympia. so i thought mila did faster.

lets be honest here it's not impossible to have 60, neither is it impossible to have 2 people at 60, nor have a mirage sword, infact i have one myself

he may have sword dance but he also red balls and also gives 50 national points, don't confuse level with skill. That same party attacked us at trolls and they all died.

(the priest doesnt redball yet tho, mustn't have a holy water)

SaTaN

just like some lvl 62+ people, they absolutely SUCK at pk when a sub-60 can own them :S

LordNoob

We got a clannie that started a new char from 1 to 60 in 5 1/2 days, non stop trolls and dts....but we were on an established server with plenty of high level chars to pull the weight. I dunno if that would be possible on a new server :huh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast