Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

there are a trojan in the new xtrap :S

This is a discussion on there are a trojan in the new xtrap :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all i found trojan program in the new xtrap so wtf ?????...
Page: 1

hi all
    i found trojan program in the new xtrap

so wtf ?????

I tought it had always been like that? atleast for a long time...

no

cuz i always play ko and never catch a trojan program
    but last night the new xtrap was download and my anti virus catch the trojan program
    and i always ues this anti virus (Kaspersky Anti-Virus )

wawh

no

cuz i always play ko and never catch a trojan program
    but last night the new xtrap was download and my anti virus catch the trojan program
    and i always ues this anti virus (Kaspersky Anti-Virus )[/b]
    since it blocks hacks

its no wonder theres some kind of virus in it

Ignore Me Senior Member

It is new patch KOL 1466(August or September) had a false positive of a different trojan in zip. That was tested and found to be false. And officially everyone told to ignore.

This is new one is Xtrap dll creates 3 infected files. It appeared tuesday. The Xtrap update on Wednesday was okay. Now today its back generating slightly different child files.

Could be false positives. People are saying they got hacked. Wait until Xtrap produce another patch that is okay - deleting infected DLL will force reinstall. Or a new announcement of a false positive.

but why he dont block anther xtrap befor this xtrap

since it blocks hacks

its no wonder theres some kind of virus in it[/b]

but why he dont block anther xtrap befor this xtrap

Sno0p

Dont worry , your not the only one getting that....

bazzeeka

omg..... any anti hack software is encryted and packet with a unqiue program Xtrap pack up there program with a unqiue one of a kind software so no 1 else can unpack it and toy with it , ur antivirus is picking up this information and reporting it as a trojan

but there are smart enuff programmers to unpack the exe. using there own software and knowledge on previous xtrap models... so yeah its not a trojan

omg..... any anti hack software is encryted and packet with a unqiue program Xtrap pack up there program with a unqiue one of a kind software so no 1 else can unpack it and toy with it , ur antivirus is picking up this information and reporting it as a trojan

but there are smart enuff programmers to unpack the exe. using there own software and knowledge on previous xtrap models... so yeah its not a trojan[/b]

are u sure ?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Sure probably a false result.

But same thing happend Tuesday with different backdoor. And Xtrap sorted it Wednesday. Clearly they now have AVG to check.

So why on Friday release something that won't pass AVG?

Either its infected or they are dumb and lazy: Either way no good. Worth waiting for Xtrap to come up with AVG happy version.

HotAsIce

I dunno how many times I'm going to have to tell you that xtrap the program IS A VIRUS. It uses files to get inside your computer to check for specific files to make sure you're not cheating. Its not malicious, but it does make you wonder if K2 ever starts going down the tube, they could just get your credit card info off your comp using xtrap as an excuse and backrupt everyone.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I dunno how many times I'm going to have to tell you that xtrap the program IS A VIRUS. It uses files to get inside your computer to check for specific files to make sure you're not cheating. Its not malicious, but it does make you wonder if K2 ever starts going down the tube, they could just get your credit card info off your comp using xtrap as an excuse and backrupt everyone.[/b]
    Yes but Xtrap must sweep the code so customers can run the program. Its unprofessional to release code that flags as a virus. And players shouldn't run it.

Online games are always under attack from hackers. Knightonline has been in the past with loss of security database etc. This may be one of the more spectacular successes for the hackers. Most likely Xtrap are unprofessional but 2 years of items on the line - I can wait.

Azraim

it happen sometimes for me and i have AVG

swedenn

how can i log in ? Nothing happens when i loaded Xtrap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast