Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

there are a trojan in the new xtrap :S

This is a discussion on there are a trojan in the new xtrap :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dangerous not to wait but you will need to change options in the anti-virus or hit ignore several times to ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

Dangerous not to wait but you will need to change options in the anti-virus or hit ignore several times to run KOL.

If you are going to risk it.
    Make your anti-virus stops doing its job. And accept its your fault if it goes wrong.
    Cut and paste - part of your user name. Then complete in login box.
    Do same with password.
    If you have another computer without KOL. Use it to change your password seconds after you login.

tommyleonghk

its nothing new....its a harmless trojan.... its from k2 anyways...unless they decide to send u a keylogger and hack ur character...lol

Didn't K2 announce that there was a harmless Trojan on the game once? :huh:

tommyleonghk

Didn't K2 announce that there was a harmless Trojan on the game once? :huh:[/b]
    yeap

and who ever further complains gets a ban... LOL :lol:

Banned

lol wow fucking xshit

Strike

Your anti virus is giving you a false positive. Just turn off your anti virus, allow x-crap to update and then turn it back on. I run bitdefender on 1 computer and norton on the other and neither 1 detected it. I also searched around the net for any info on it but nothing came up so i would just disregard it and allow it to download.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Your anti virus is giving you a false positive. Just turn off your anti virus, allow x-crap to update and then turn it back on. I run bitdefender on 1 computer and norton on the other and neither 1 detected it. I also searched around the net for any info on it but nothing came up so i would just disregard it and allow it to download.[/b]
    It is matching a generic pattern designed to find unidentfied threats. By looking for common characteristics. That is why this anti-virus finds it and not other makes. This anti-virus is simply more pro-active which is normally a good thing.

_Hybrid_

that shit happened to me too -.-!

xtrap acts as a virus it allows gms to read ur process ur running pretty much nething on ur window bar u have loaded they see same thing as a virus just since u agree to a tos they do wat they want

jiggy11

anybody with AVG gotten past it? when i hit "ignore" ko still won't run. how do i turn off avg just for a second and run KO?

Mighty

i tried 2 comps with avg which i disabled, it patches xtrap, then closes and nothing happens. ko doesnt start.

didinino

how come my NOD32 doesnt say anything? simple, its nothing.
    this anti virus, including AVG allways jump on nothing, it happened before and it will happen not just in ko.

change ur anti virus

bazzeeka

a antivirus sometimes picks up harmless java files on your computer as well its the way there encryted... Xtrap is a programmed to check and scan process's and memory functions on ur pc [exactly wat a virus can do,How Ever it just has the power to terminate the source of a hack] well sometime's :P when its updated , how is ur antivirus going to reconize a brand new virus if i release one right now ? same with xtrap updates ur antivirus doesnt no wat to do with them so they cum up as a threat.

Azraim

i have AVG and it work fine...

Banned

its been like this for awhile now...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast