Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss seems you know them so good that there is not even point to aruge about it. ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    seems you know them so good that there is not even point to aruge about it. Well i`m out of this thread full of retard statments and comments. If i was at OP place i would think twice after readting this thread to join Europa at all.
    Well yea.. there lvl 83s were in Arma for like a week. bye

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    How does it not? I do not get what u dont understand, Youve played CZ since your start of KO, So you would not be in that Group of players who main Ardream and fail CZ. Your Saying exactly what im saying but in Different words. Main Ardream You will suck in CZ but like u said after some practice you will be fine. Until you go back to ardream and forget how its done in CZ
    Nah im just saying it'll probably take 2-3 minutes max. to get used to the different zone if you haven't played it for quite some time, and you'll do just as good as you do in the zone you play more often.

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Hmm, I care. I have never seen this WSxmagician guy being rude to you so I don't see why you're being that much of an ass to him.
    This isnt the first forum hes posted non sense about us, hes a scrub and will remain one until its the 20th Anniversary
    Exactly. As smokes said, this is certainly NOT the first time he's talked negatively about people he doesn't know. Not going to sit here and let some idiot discredit our clan because he got butthurt hearing he won't make 83 without premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Lol ironic? I would never show any respect towards someone like you whether i know you or not just based on the way you talk to others and how you think you are so much better than anyone here makes me laugh (reason i said I wouldn't take you seriously ) if that helps. Not trolling because look at how others view this topic alone...
    I respect people who don't spread lies or troll. I never once said I'm so much better than anyone else, but I'm certainly better than a level 70 mage who thinks hes making 83 without premium and never PK'd competitively nor has the ambition to.

There are no mods in this forums anymore or what? Most of post are just random flame/off topic bs. I think you made a picture about Armageddons vision (in Bryans post). Its kinda weird to ask this kind of question, most of the players should naturaly say that their clan is the way to go. There is no real advice possible imho. Btw ardream rulez even thoug im playing 80+ atm, but I used to know many skilled dcz players that could easily compete in CZ, but w/e, to me it doesnt matter, just a game...

To the topic: Im in Thespartans (main 80+), if you wanna join us and you have lvl lower than 80, you should pm Buffslave or Selfish or Phradox for sub-clan TheSpartanz. And if by help you mean exp parties, quests and such then I would say we are pretty helpful. True is that most of the exp is on genie parties but Im quessing thats standard everywhere right now.

Chopie
    Tiffer likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Exactly. As smokes said, this is certainly NOT the first time he's talked negatively about people he doesn't know. Not going to sit here and let some idiot discredit our clan because he got butthurt hearing he won't make 83 without premium.

I respect people who don't spread lies or troll. I never once said I'm so much better than anyone else, but I'm certainly better than a level 70 mage who thinks hes making 83 without premium and never PK'd competitively nor has the ambition to.
    spread lies... I made a topic on offcials an u guys took it over with the nonsense like you are here. word fo word. all I said about you on it was " I was already in that clan and left. too many people trying tell me how to play "

[Europa] (exp clan ) Was thinking about making an exp clan come look!

keep trying bryan.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    spread lies... I made a topic on offcials an u guys took it over with the nonsense like you are here. word fo word. all I said about you on it was " I was already in that clan and left. too many people trying tell me how to play "

[Europa] (exp clan ) Was thinking about making an exp clan come look!

keep trying bryan.
    I don't have to keep trying bro. I've said my bit: You got angry when I told you you won't make 83 without premium. Now you are here telling everyone I'm a horrible person and my clan is full of assholes. That's the bottom line. Point blank period.

Banned Regular Member

I don't have to keep trying bro. I've said my bit: You got angry when I told you you won't make 83 without premium. Now you are here telling everyone I'm a horrible person and my clan is full of assholes. That's the bottom line. Point blank period.
    In every post I very calmly said it doesn't matter to me how long it takes me to exp. literally in both topics and in the whispers after I quit your clan. You just can't seem to understand that it doesn't bother me. I called you guys snooty( which you are ) and said you were the better pk clan out of the two. for some reason that rustled your jmmy. THAT is the bottom line. YOU are the ones who are making yourselves look like assholes, not me. lol

Cuz every little thing, is gonna be alright

Armageddon >

I feel like Europa is turning into Cwest.. -_-
    keep the peace!

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

having fun in spartans, just good to see that there are 2x english clans
    Tiffer likes this.

Banned Senior Member

sounds like to me both of you are right.. you won't make it 83 without premium at least for another year and your clan is full of assholes& retards.
    Bristleback and ScreameR like this.

Your in the Villans bro, Stop talking, When you can play at our level you can have some input until then go post in your ardream topics

This isnt the first forum hes posted non sense about us, hes a scrub and will remain one until its the 20th Anniversary
    This makes me laugh when I see people say your in an ardream clan and can't handle cz LOL i played CZ more then enough in anatolia and i played mage/warrior/archer/priest? so i guess i am not good enough to play cz because the fact i found it boring in comparison to ardream so i stopped. Your level "Another assumption of being the best", nobody said its easier to play cz then ardream, but no one said it was hard either.... don't think you are better than any ardream player because I have seen it also ardream players going to CZ and wrecking people after adjusting for a week. It is also easy to say you SUCK at ardream and constantly die so you moved to cz where you have the party heals/cures....? Don't act smart man.
    WSxMagicians likes this.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

ppl still play this game? LOL

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

All these topics end in people that have been in these forums long getting angry at each other.

JayClaiba likes this.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast