Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer This makes me laugh when I see people say your in an ardream clan and can't ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    This makes me laugh when I see people say your in an ardream clan and can't handle cz LOL i played CZ more then enough in anatolia and i played mage/warrior/archer/priest? so i guess i am not good enough to play cz because the fact i found it boring in comparison to ardream so i stopped. Your level "Another assumption of being the best", nobody said its easier to play cz then ardream, but no one said it was hard either.... don't think you are better than any ardream player because I have seen it also ardream players going to CZ and wrecking people after adjusting for a week. It is also easy to say you SUCK at ardream and constantly die so you moved to cz where you have the party heals/cures....? Don't act smart man.
    Ive never seen anyone go to ardream from CZ and suck.. I dominate ardream to the point its boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Ive never seen anyone go to ardream from CZ and suck.. I dominate ardream to the point its boring.
    There really isnt much difference in the sense of reactions and co-ordination, it just takes getting used to the new amounts of skills you have and when to use them, but KO is mostly about quick reactions and using skills at the right time, and it is still exactly the same ardream.

Arma is very nice clan,
    I used to play on Europe back then when it was EUKO and my clan back then merged with them,
    very friendly and warm people.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Arma is very nice clan,
    I used to play on Europe back then when it was EUKO and my clan back then merged with them,
    very friendly and warm people.
    Finally an opinion from someone who actually played in the clan... :O

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Finally an opinion from someone who actually played in the clan... :O
    or maybe just an opinion from someone that is as retardet as you?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    kennst du mich überhaupt oder wieso kannst du dir erlauben sowas zu behaupten?

iTzBryan Senior Member

How am I retarded? Really this forum is pathetic. Bunch of no name noobs who know nothing of what they speak coming here causing bullshit. Unbelievable.

How am I retarded? Really this forum is pathetic. Bunch of no name noobs who know nothing of what they speak coming here causing bullshit. Unbelievable.
    no-name noobs, what? do you think you're a legend or something?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Really someone close this topic please. It has turned into an flaming war as usual. Both clans are gg (tho ofc Spartans is better) So it all depends on if you are human or orc.
    Basta now /close pl0x.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    no-name noobs, what? do you think you're a legend or something?
    I assume you started within the time when c-west came out, so you can't know this, but
    actually former Armageddon can be put into the "Hall of Fame",
    since it has done a good job back then was KO was actually competitive.. talking about Olympia days, which was a few years ago..

So it's pretty reasonable that he can call other people a "no-name",
    since the people who are running this kinda old clan deserve more to be heard than for example a certain 'new age' clan whose limited clan leader and its frustrated
    members keep spamming the forum with its shitty pk videos on a server with a worse quality than an average private server .
    I'll go abit further, if there were more clans like Armageddon on the server where described certain clan is playing,
    the clan wouldn't even exist because people wouldn't feel depended on the single 'english community' ran by an immature kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I assume you started within the time when c-west came out, so you can't know this, but
    actually former Armageddon can be put into the "Hall of Fame",
    since it has done a good job back then was KO was actually competitive.. talking about Olympia days, which was a few years ago..

So it's pretty reasonable that he can call other people a "no-name",
    since the people who are running this kinda old clan deserve more to be heard than for example a certain 'new age' clan whose limited clan leader and its frustrated
    members keep spamming the forum with its shitty pk videos on a server with a worse quality than an average private server .
    I'll go abit further, if there were more clans like Armageddon on the server where described certain clan is playing,
    the clan wouldn't even exist because people wouldn't feel depended on the single 'english community' ran by an immature kid.

excatly this kind of comments show how stupid both of you are

hall of fame? for real? knock knock.. this is a video game
    WSxMagicians likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Who the fuck are you is the point. You come in here like others who have never spoken to me before or been in my clan but still run your mouth. So fucking annoying.

Banned Regular Member

It doesn't matter if someone's been in your clan, they can see how you've acted on this topic and make a pretty strong guess at what kind of person you are. lol

what do you think are the double quotes for? Talking about intelligence,
    is it so hard for you to infer the point of textsymbols?
    According to your capability of understanding I assume that I'm dealing with a
    pretty smart badass here whose words I shall take very serious

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    It doesn't matter if someone's been in your clan, they can see how you've acted on this topic and make a pretty strong guess at what kind of person you are. lol
    How I've acted? You're right. I defend my clan and clan members from bullshit pieces of shit like you who want to talk shit without knowing ANYONE from even my subclan for more than 48 hours. Get back to your ape party you pathetic noob.