Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver I assume you started within the time when c-west came out, so you can't know this, ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I assume you started within the time when c-west came out, so you can't know this, but
    actually former Armageddon can be put into the "Hall of Fame",
    since it has done a good job back then was KO was actually competitive.. talking about Olympia days, which was a few years ago..

So it's pretty reasonable that he can call other people a "no-name",
    since the people who are running this kinda old clan deserve more to be heard than for example a certain 'new age' clan whose limited clan leader and its frustrated
    members keep spamming the forum with its shitty pk videos on a server with a worse quality than an average private server .
    I'll go abit further, if there were more clans like Armageddon on the server where described certain clan is playing,
    the clan wouldn't even exist because people wouldn't feel depended on the single 'english community' ran by an immature kid.
    I started in Girakon, i've witnessed all the good clans there, then i went to Olympia and there wasn't anything special really. When C-west launched i hopped over to there for quite some time but i gave up on the server as i didn't have the time to enjoy it that well, from that moment i started playing private servers. Till months ago when i started in Anatolia again. I also played MYKO, before i went to USKO. So idk what this bryan is thinking but, he better stops acting like a legend, because his ''hall of fame'' clan isn't anything special at all.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    So idk what this bryan is thinking but, he better stops acting like a legend, because his ''hall of fame'' clan isn't anything special at all.
    ????????????????????????????????????? Where did I ever say anything that you are accusing me of. And once again ANOTHER PLAYER WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED WITH OR AGAINST MY CLAN MAKING ALLEGATIONS AND RUNNING HIS MOUTH. PATHETIC.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    ????????????????????????????????????? Where did I ever say anything that you are accusing me of. And once again ANOTHER PLAYER WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED WITH OR AGAINST MY CLAN MAKING ALLEGATIONS AND RUNNING HIS MOUTH. PATHETIC.
    This is where you told other people's they're no-name noobs like you're the legend of KO. Maybe go cry on NTTGame forum about INT-Priests deal to less dmg even more.

How am I retarded? Really this forum is pathetic. Bunch of no name noobs who know nothing of what they speak coming here causing bullshit. Unbelievable.

iTzBryan Senior Member

like you're the legend of KO.
    Inference is a powerful drug. Go back to your Anatolia with the rest of the true legends bro.

Inference is a powerful drug. Go back to your Anatolia with the rest of the true legends bro.
    There's no place i stated im a legend or call others no-name noobs. Some people in here still do have some respect towards others, you apparently don't. There's a reason people don't like you.
    Clearly TheSpartanz is the clan to go, atleast they aren't such pussys acting like legends. I'm out of this retarded topic from now on.
    Bristleback likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

There's no place i stated im a legend or call others no-name noobs. Some people in here still do have some respect towards others, you apparently don't. There's a reason people don't like you.
    Cry me a river. If you talk shit about my clan or clan members without merit, you get called out. Period. I never called myself a legend, YOU inferred it. Get off my nuts.

I'm out of this retarded topic from now on.
    You had no business being here to begin with; private server/Anatolia player commenting on a Europa clan topic. Topic didn't concern you in the slightest.

Maybe go cry on NTTGame forum about INT-Priests deal to less dmg even more.
    Thanks for reminder I need to go bump that post
    Last edited by itzbryan; 12-10-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    ppl still play this game? LOL
    wow pengu, you cunt!

Banned Regular Member

How I've acted? You're right. I defend my clan and clan members from bullshit pieces of shit like you who want to talk shit without knowing ANYONE from even my subclan for more than 48 hours. Get back to your ape party you pathetic noob.
    Defending them from what? You keep saying im shit talking you and your clan when in reality the "meanest" thing I've said is that you're snooty. lol You're doing a great job by proving me right by your posts.

Ape party? now you're just grabbing at straws. The only one I see pathetic here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Ive never seen anyone go to ardream from CZ and suck.. I dominate ardream to the point its boring.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ARDREAM NAME AND CLAN, and then say i dominated ardream because i know for a fact you never had and never will.... made my day with this comment

PS- I have seen a super baba warrior in cz playing in ardream and give up on ardream because he thought he could just get party cures/heals all the time like cz

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

As an subjective person not actively playing KO atm you really sound like an dick itzbryan... I pmd u a couple of times ingame and even then I had the impression you where just one big fucked up piece of shit.
    You've got an air of arseholeness about that I really don't like. Mind you I've got no problem with your clan, there are alot of gg's in it. But the way you ''defend'' yourself in this topic makes no sense. The original topic was about what clan to join. Somehow somewhere it became a flame topic where you really acted like an dick. Now I've got no say in this but you just seem like an person I wouldn't try to make friends with. All that talk about building friendship, trust etc. doesn't really matter. You've proven yourself to be an cunt of the highest class. BeastyBoy (the one whom originally started the topic) don't pick any of the above fucking clans cuz it's all just shit and rivalry. Do whatever you think is best. Both clans have their ups and downs, just try to find a clan where you feel most @ home. I personally don't give a fuck what one as long everyone is statisfied with your decision.

Now ANY fucking mod please close this topic cuz it's going nowhere except flames and stuff.

P.S. I tried not to offend anyone and pick a neutral side but I'm fkn drunk and real sorry if I've offended anyone.

Yours,

Bristleback.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    Defending them from what? You keep saying im shit talking you and your clan when in reality the "meanest" thing I've said is that you're snooty.
    For the last time: The reason why I've taken offense to your posts is because You. Don't. Know. Me. Or. Anyone. In. My. Clan. If you were in the clan for more than two fucking days (two days of which you were on for a minute amount of time) I might be more inclined to let your concerns with my clan go unabiding. Furthermore, you were in the SUBCLAN. You have no merit to say anything about anyone or anything associated with :_ArmageddoN_: along with ScreameR and MASTERSLAVE who know nothing of what they speak but insist in making comments nonetheless. Keep your butt hurt bullshit sob stories away from my clan and clan members and you won't hear from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    don't pick any of the above fucking clans cuz it's all just shit and rivalry.
    I can assure you there is no rivalry between the two mentioned clans as TheSpartanz is not even in CZ yet -- Their crew is EXPing, so once again, another third party entity who doesn't know what hes talking about. I'm sorry if I've given you the wrong impression in game, I've been extremely busy with grad school and I'm also the King of ELMO this month; I receive a lot of PMs daily and try to respond as best I can. Also, I had a sharer for 2-3 months until last week so the likelihood that you even talked to me is not high.... If defending my clan and clan members/friends from players who have 0 association/interaction with my clan is being a dick, then yes I'm a dick.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 12-10-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Knight Online clan is like your family, you guys donīt know that?! Gotta protect it until you die...!

PS: I hope I won īt get an offer that I canīt refuse. oops...
    PSS: Does anybody even really care anymore whatīs the topic about, or just random dick measuring contest in video game?

bryan is legend ok??? pls aga, best priest knightonline , we should all adore him....

after reading this all, someone headshot that guy pls
    Adi and ScreameR like this.

Banned Regular Member

For the last time: The reason why I've taken offense to your posts is because You. Don't. Know. Me. Or. Anyone. In. My. Clan. If you were in the clan for more than two fucking days I might be more inclined to let your concerns with my clan go unabiding. Furthermore, you were in the SUBCLAN. You have no merit to say anything about anyone or anything associated with :_ArmageddoN_: along with ScreameR and MASTERSLAVE who know nothing of what they speak but insist in making comments nonetheless. Keep your butt hurt bullshit sob stories away from my clan and clan members and you won't hear from me.

I can assure you there is no rivalry between the two mentioned clans as TheSpartanz is not even in CZ yet -- Their crew is EXPing, so once again, another third party entity who doesn't know what hes talking about. I'm sorry if I've given you the wrong impression in game, I've been extremely busy with grad school and I'm also the King of ELMO this month; I receive a lot of PMs daily and try to respond as best I can. Also, I had a sharer for 2-3 months until last week so the likelihood that you even talked to me is not high....
    I already shared our convo through pms, It doesn't matter if you know me or I know you. What matters is the personality you showed when talking to someone who had never done a thing to you besides disagree about spending money on ko. It doesn't matter if the know you either, they can tell what kind of person you are by the posts you make, anyone can!

this topic has dwindled down to you making yourself look like clown. You did it yourself. At this point ther'es no sense in replying anymore because all youll keep doing is claiming everyone is picking on you and your clannies without knoing you when in reality this whole fight stimmed from your rude reply to the OP and me calling you snooty, which by your HIGH view f yourself, you have how everyone it was true.

Have fun in GAME everyone, after all it is a game.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    As an subjective person not actively playing KO atm you really sound like an dick itzbryan... I pmd u a couple of times ingame and even then I had the impression you where just one big fucked up piece of shit.
    You've got an air of arseholeness about that I really don't like. Mind you I've got no problem with your clan, there are alot of gg's in it. But the way you ''defend'' yourself in this topic makes no sense. The original topic was about what clan to join. Somehow somewhere it became a flame topic where you really acted like an dick. Now I've got no say in this but you just seem like an person I wouldn't try to make friends with. All that talk about building friendship, trust etc. doesn't really matter. You've proven yourself to be an cunt of the highest class. BeastyBoy (the one whom originally started the topic) don't pick any of the above fucking clans cuz it's all just shit and rivalry. Do whatever you think is best. Both clans have their ups and downs, just try to find a clan where you feel most @ home. I personally don't give a fuck what one as long everyone is statisfied with your decision.

Now ANY fucking mod please close this topic cuz it's going nowhere except flames and stuff.

P.S. I tried not to offend anyone and pick a neutral side but I'm fkn drunk and real sorry if I've offended anyone.

Yours,

Bristleback.
    I'm not in spartanz, we just mutually don't like each other. There is no rivalry between the two clans.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast