Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan You get offered advice from some of the best players in the game, get angry at ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You get offered advice from some of the best players in the game, get angry at what we have to say and quit the subclan less than 48 hours after joining -- Ya we are so mean and "snooty." I'm sorry you think you can level from 1-83 without premium. How's that going by the way? Judging by your account buying topic in the market section, not well.
    Best geared =/= best players. <--- that's like razor's motto isn't it?

I'm 70 atm, 70 with about 20-25 gbs of gear bought without spending a dime. Like I've told you before, KO isn't my life If it takes me a year to get 80 and I gear myself up while making some cool friends along the way then Im absolutely fine with that. Oh and you didn't give me ANY advice. Unless saying I Have to Buy prem is considered advice? lol

they're not in order,tried to hurry

This is the day I quit his sub clan. Theres about 10 other screenshots, but this is the jist of it. Make your own opinions of him.
    Tiffer likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Well, not really my motto... that would be the one in my sig.

80 without prem is perfectly possible, could take a while but not 1 year, maybe 2-3 months of above average activity.

83 in the other hand...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well, not really my motto... that would be the one in my sig.

80 without prem is perfectly possible, could take a while but not 1 year, maybe 2-3 months of above average activity.

83 in the other hand...
    Im basically only going 70+ to mee friends and make more money from juraid, so after 79 its even more casual than it is now.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    Best geared =/= best players. <--- that's like razor's motto isn't it?

I'm 70 atm, 70 with about 20-25 gbs of gear bought without spending a dime. Like I've told you before, KO isn't my life If it takes me a year to get 80 and I gear myself up while making some cool friends along the way then Im absolutely fine with that. Oh and you didn't give me ANY advice. Unless saying I Have to Buy prem is considered advice? lol

they're not in order,tried to hurry

This is the day I quit his sub clan. Theres about 10 other screenshots, but this is the jist of it. Make your own opinions of him.
    Cute that you kept my words. I also enjoy how you've cropped out some of your conversation. And yes, you're still an idiot if you think you're leveling to 83 non-premium. EVERYONE in this forum will tell you the same thing.

And you think I have the best gear? I'm flattered. My videos speak for themselves noob. Your attempts at defamation of people you spoke with for 1-2 hours total and never PK'd with or against because you're fucking level 70 and still running your mouth is pretty sad. Please stop posting shit about my clan.

EDIT: Humor me, how long ago was this conversation and what level were you? LMFAO
    Last edited by itzbryan; 12-09-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Banned Regular Member

Im basically only going 70+ to mee friends and make more money from juraid, so after 79 its even more casual than it is now.
    Cute that you kept my words. I also enjoy how you've cropped out some of your conversation. And yes, you're still an idiot if you think you're leveling to 83 non-premium. EVERYONE in this forum will tell you the same thing.

And you think I have the best gear? I'm flattered. My videos speak for themselves noob. Your attempts at defamation of people you spoke with for 1-2 hours total is pretty sad. Please stop posting shit about my clan.

EDIT: Humor me, how long ago was this conversation and what level were you? LMFAO
    ^ if it takes me 10 years to hit 83, that's fine.
    KSCS were taken on november 3rd. was human and level 63. Now im orc on a different character and 70, without afking at para for days, without prem, and with playing casually. I didn't post everything becaue its literaly aroud/over a dozen screenshots. I can make a zip file with the ksc's for you if you want it this badly? You've succeeded in starting an argument, showing everyone your personality, and making yourself looklike a "professional" ko player This is my last post in the topic. By now Im sure that OP knows which clan to seek out.

iTzBryan Senior Member

^ if it takes me 10 years to hit 83, that's fine.
    KSCS were taken on november 3rd. was human and level 63. Now im orc on a different character and 70, without afking at para for days, without prem, and with playing casually. I didn't post everything becaue its literaly aroud/over a dozen screenshots. I can make a zip file with the ksc's for you if you want it this badly? You've succeeded in starting an argument, showing everyone your personality, and making yourself looklike a "professional" ko player This is my last post in the topic. By now Im sure that OP knows which clan to seek out.
    Nobody cares about your argument or your opinions after they've read your posts bro. And FYI you're the one talking shit about me and my clan, aka instigating the argument, so you lose again little man.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 12-09-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

FuriousKo, itzbryan, Jonko and 3 others like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

The frustrating part about this is that he cropped out the part where I initially messaged him after he quit the clan to explain that we weren't trying to be mean to him, weren't targeting him out and I said that I'd tell this to anyone.

If you want to be competitive in this game you need to use premium. Period. If you don't want to be competitive I have no room for you in my clan, so you made the right choice in quitting from the subclan "Magicians." Enjoy your 10 year EXP fest. Sounds like a blast.

To the OP, I'll say what I said in the other thread you've made: Joining a clan is not about who can give the most freebies; that's why I said what I said. I don't want the type of person interested in who can give the most shit. I can't speak for the other clan you're speaking of but I would assume they feel the same way. It's about making friends, earning trust, and being competitive in PK -- Look for these qualities if you want to have a good time.

-Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    I can only speak for TheSpartans, and they are a great clan. Very active and also very friendly.

@ Razor, almost every clan sounds like a 13 year old came up with it.
    some guys are cool, allied with them (in villains) and just found a few racists/ignorant people in there but not going to point fingers. Overall Armageddon is more geared so people would assume to go there, but if its only by gear requirement and having to take bryan seriously XD i would go spartans any day

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    having to take bryan seriously
    ...? What is the point of saying this? What does this even mean? What are you trying to prove aside from simply being a troll? "Respect other members" your signature says - ironic. You don't know me, I don't know you. Stop. Talking.

it`s looks like CW 2....

Just gonna say I agree with Bryan. If you really have to ask this then I wouldn't welcome you in to my clan either. The key to success is being an asshole leader. Those who deserve to stay can put up with your shit and are good enough to not anger you. A pretty effective system in my opinion.

The best you can do is decide if you want to be human or orc, we pretty much like the same qualities in players except, that Spartans are fine with people not competitive and just playing for fun.

Sow just choose a side, in my opinion both clans will serve you well, depends on what you want.
    If it is pk i would honestly go for armageddon since Spartans is working on getting people ready to pk atm. (we have a solid party already though, just trying to get more people pk ready.)
    If it is fun you want, some exp then i suggest coming Spartans we have loads of fun people.

HI MIQDA~ Bryan! wish i could join ya guys in euro/anat but think imma wait for a GG private server light farm.

Lol i love this drama ONLY cuz is over KO happy to see good old player bryan worked up regarding the game and sorry this thread is completely OffT jeje

Little archer Senior Member

Nobody cares about your argument or your opinions after they've read your posts bro. And FYI you're the one talking shit about me and my clan, aka instigating the argument, so you lose again little man.
    Hmm, I care. I have never seen this WSxmagician guy being rude to you so I don't see why you're being that much of an ass to him.
    ScreameR likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast