Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Hmm, I care. I have never seen this WSxmagician guy being rude to you so I ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Hmm, I care. I have never seen this WSxmagician guy being rude to you so I don't see why you're being that much of an ass to him.
    Don't mess with grumpy Bryan he's best either STFU or leave clan kanka.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    ...? What is the point of saying this? What does this even mean? What are you trying to prove aside from simply being a troll? "Respect other members" your signature says - ironic. You don't know me, I don't know you. Stop. Talking.
    Lol ironic? I would never show any respect towards someone like you whether i know you or not just based on the way you talk to others and how you think you are so much better than anyone here makes me laugh (reason i said I wouldn't take you seriously ) if that helps. Not trolling because look at how others view this topic alone...
    Hmm, I care. I have never seen this WSxmagician guy being rude to you so I don't see why you're being that much of an ass to him.
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Lol ironic? I would never show any respect towards someone like you whether i know you or not just based on the way you talk to others and how you think you are so much better than anyone here makes me laugh (reason i said I wouldn't take you seriously ) if that helps. Not trolling because look at how others view this topic alone...
    Well said my love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Your in the Villans bro, Stop talking, When you can play at our level you can have some input until then go post in your ardream topics
    This isnt the first forum hes posted non sense about us, hes a scrub and will remain one until its the 20th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Your in the Villans bro, Stop talking, When you can play at our level you can have some input until then go post in your ardream topics

This isnt the first forum hes posted non sense about us, hes a scrub and will remain one until its the 20th Anniversary
    So what you're basicly saying is that Ardream players aren't as skilled as CZ ones? Wauw. lack of brain.
    Tiffer likes this.

no offence but i`m at Villians too with my side char, so that means im not also at "your" lvl?
    Adi and Tiffer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    So what you're basicly saying is that Ardream players aren't as skilled as CZ ones? Wauw. lack of brain.
    Exactly! Unless your 83 and play Ardream for total domination then NO, if you main Ardream you cant handle CZ.. Seen it in many players

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    no offence but i`m at Villians too with my side char, so that means im not also at "your" lvl?
    read my previous post

Exactly! Unless your 83 and play Ardream for total domination then NO, if you main Ardream you cant handle CZ.. Seen it in many players
    You do realise people can have either an Ardream and a CZ character right? The difference is small, just the playstyle changes a bit. I'm familliar with both the zones, and i often see Ardream players doing a better job skill-wise than CZ players do. So nah, an Ardream main could easily go to CZ. Just need to be a little bit familliar with some extra skills that you don't use in Ardream, which isn't going to take long.
    Jonko likes this.

sorry but that is just nonsense .

You do realise people can have either an Ardream and a CZ character right? The difference is small, just the playstyle changes a bit. I'm familliar with both the zones, and i often see Ardream players doing a better job skill-wise than CZ players do. So nah, an Ardream main could easily go to CZ. Just needs to be a little bit familliar with some skills you don't use in Ardream, which isn't going to take long.
    agree with that one.

You do realise people can have either an Ardream and a CZ character right? The difference is small, just the playstyle changes a bit.
    Duh? The one you main will show your skill level.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    sorry but that is just nonsense .
    Wait till you see those Villans logg there lvl 83 characters, You will see a Prime Example

Duh? The one you main will show your skill level.
    This makes no sense, i played CZ since i started KO, and have quite some years experience with Ardream and i play both the zones just as good as the other. It's the player himself that needs to adjust to the amount of skills you can use, this will prolly take a few ''warm up'' mins when you switch to the other zone, and you'll be just fine.

Wait till you see those Villans logg there lvl 83 characters, You will see a Prime Example
    seems you know them so good that there is not even point to aruge about it. Well i`m out of this thread full of retard statments and comments. If i was at OP place i would think twice after readting this thread to join Europa at all.

This makes no sense, i played CZ since i started KO, and have quite some years experience with Ardream and i play both the zones just as good as the other. It's the player himself that needs to adjust to the amount of skills you can use, this will prolly take a few ''warm up'' mins when you switch to the other zone, and you'll be just fine.
    How does it not? I do not get what u dont understand, Youve played CZ since your start of KO, So you would not be in that Group of players who main Ardream and fail CZ. Your Saying exactly what im saying but in Different words. Main Ardream You will suck in CZ but like u said after some practice you will be fine. Until you go back to ardream and forget how its done in CZ

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast