Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan You get offered advice from some of the best players in the game Originally Posted by ...
Page: 8

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You get offered advice from some of the best players in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    i would stay away from anyone who can fit this much of their own head into their rectum
    You're criticizing me for this line I take it? Have you been on KO4life very long? You think this statement is overzealous? I guess you haven't seen the other characters on this forum who claim to be better than entire servers they've never played on or more skilled than players they've never played with.

I was simply inferring I'm good at playing priest and along with my clan have a lot of unbiased insight on Knight Online that I was trying to share with him to help him out. If you don't like it or disagree you're either too blindingly angry with my posts or have simply never played with me before. 100% of the people posting derogatorily here are the latter.

Somebody still actually uses the word "noob" as an insult? O_o #Cringeworthy.

This thread in conclusion, apply to TheSpartanz because they're exping and don't expect you to be well geared or competetive at this point.

Rest of this thread is flame war due to misuse of words and provoking eachother rather than acting some what civilized in order to reach a conclusion. Kids these days..

I usually step up for my friends and my team if somebody trash talks about us, but there is really no point getting aggravated by the words of people who clearly don't know shit.
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I usually step up for my friends and my team if somebody trash talks about us, but there is really no point getting aggravated by the words of people who clearly don't know shit.
    My name is Bryan and I have a problem with resisting this.

Spartans are super social and amazing to talk with

as of Armageddon i have no idea , i just pk against them and a few of them are pretty nice

ko still off for you kankas ?

I suggest Spartanz in 100% but have no experience with Armageddon clan.

ok this drama ain't funny no more ^^ just ignore and move on.

Wait why am i even reading all this haha am not even playing with yall.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    ok this drama ain't funny no more ^^ just ignore and move on.

Wait why am i even reading all this haha am not even playing with yall.
    youll be back just like every other gae just do the circle of games* & come back

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    This makes me laugh when I see people say your in an ardream clan and can't handle cz LOL i played CZ more then enough in anatolia and i played mage/warrior/archer/priest? so i guess i am not good enough to play cz because the fact i found it boring in comparison to ardream so i stopped. Your level "Another assumption of being the best", nobody said its easier to play cz then ardream, but no one said it was hard either.... don't think you are better than any ardream player because I have seen it also ardream players going to CZ and wrecking people after adjusting for a week. It is also easy to say you SUCK at ardream and constantly die so you moved to cz where you have the party heals/cures....? Don't act smart man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    Really someone close this topic please. It has turned into an flaming war as usual. Both clans are gg (tho ofc Spartans is better) So it all depends on if you are human or orc.
    Basta now /close pl0x.
    Just like you wont tell me your CZ name.. I wont tell you my Ardream name.
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    excatly this kind of comments show how stupid both of you are

hall of fame? for real? knock knock.. this is a video game
    This is a Game.. There is a Hall of Fame in every game.

Armageddon has been around for 10 years now. Same name same players with some new friends.
    We have been #1 on every server we go too, Even back when GamersFirst had that PK server.
    I am not saying we are the best but were definitely the best English clan out there now.

to Topic Creator bryan may come off as a dick.. but hes right. No Hand Outs here
    If you want to play Competitively then Join our Sub Clan and we will determine when to bring you up to main clan.

Spartanz are around but we are definitely better in PK. Im just saying Facts. They may have some good expers, farmers and maybe even good people .. i honestly dont know but ive seen enough of them PK and not stand a chance.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Armageddon has been around for 10 years now. Same name same players with some new friends.
    We have been #1 on every server we go too, Even back when GamersFirst had that PK server.
    I am not saying we are the best but were definitely the best English clan out there now.

to Topic Creator bryan may come off as a dick.. but hes right. No Hand Outs here
    If you want to play Competitively then Join our Sub Clan and we will determine when to bring you up to main clan.

Spartanz are around but we are definitely better in PK. Im just saying Facts. They may have some good expers, farmers and maybe even good people .. i honestly dont know but ive seen enough of them PK and not stand a chance.

You guys just don't want to stop with this eh?

some mod, please.. close it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    This makes me laugh when I see people say your in an ardream clan and can't handle cz LOL i played CZ more then enough in anatolia and i played mage/warrior/archer/priest? so i guess i am not good enough to play cz because the fact i found it boring in comparison to ardream so i stopped. Your level "Another assumption of being the best", nobody said its easier to play cz then ardream, but no one said it was hard either.... don't think you are better than any ardream player because I have seen it also ardream players going to CZ and wrecking people after adjusting for a week. It is also easy to say you SUCK at ardream and constantly die so you moved to cz where you have the party heals/cures....? Don't act smart man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    Really someone close this topic please. It has turned into an flaming war as usual. Both clans are gg (tho ofc Spartans is better) So it all depends on if you are human or orc.
    Basta now /close pl0x.
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    excatly this kind of comments show how stupid both of you are

hall of fame? for real? knock knock.. this is a video game
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

You guys just refuse to stop with this eh?

some mod, please.. close it.
    Still on topic

But if any mod comes here BAN Adi while your doing something useful

Thank You
    Diver likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Still on topic

But if any mod comes here BAN Adi while your doing something useful

Thank You
    Really, you are so smart.

How is provoking another clan in your server means being on topic?

"BeastyBoy" asked a question.
    After 8pages, you guys still arguing about which clan is more friendly,better or w/e..
    Don't you think he got his answer by now?

They probably know more than enough people that would say your clan is bad.
    And you probably have more than enough people that would say their clan is bad.

POINT? THERE ISN'T ONE.
    So stop with this nonsense.

This is why I said this topic should be closed by now.

Just like you wont tell me your CZ name.. I wont tell you my Ardream name.

This is a Game.. There is a Hall of Fame in every game.

WAUW. This one is gonna be one of my favourites XD

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    bblalblablablabalabullshitblblalba
    POINT? THERE ISN'T ONE.

blalbalbla
    yes you realized it!
    finally
    Last edited by Diver; 12-11-2014 at 04:07 PM.

GDM

i ve played with em both . WNX is like the nicest guy ever , dont know why they arrgue .
    Im in Arma now, for like a week , and i can tell you they are all nice and friendly ppl so far . And they PK alot

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast