Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

TheStr0m At it again?

This is a discussion on TheStr0m At it again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well his armor isnt +9...
Page: 7

KokoGG

well his armor isnt +9

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i figured out the flaw in this post

"thestrom at it again?"

better question is did he ever stop?

KokoGG

well he didnt have the original +9 i dont think if those were +9 but the ones he showed me were not +9... yet... they were strengthened from +5 to +8rebirth

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

they dont glow like that til theyre +9 non-rebirthed which is +11 rebirthed? he probably just showed u something he keeps in his inn to make u shut up

hes admitted in the past he used +9...but thats after he "gave them back" while he was using them they were "+7"...so hes probably lieing again...since he can hide under his valk armor 90% of the time he has no reason to not use his +9 completes

Reinhard

lol, look at that again and tell me if you figure out how it is you block him... lol[/b]

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xD PADDY... ppl are just plain stupid rofl

ICQ? OMG, that's so 1990!

IT IS a BUG! like 2mill's other bugs which are in KO -.-

Th3Gam3

How i can block him?He spams me...[/b]

Ali when i saw tht post i was laffin so fukin hard ahahah

Lol omg i just saw it...I m a turk so not very inteligent
    ROFL but how som1 can be soo silly

About the text it's not a program or anything related ,it's here since ko and im "using it" (but it doesnt do anything , before you start flaming me.

The box is here only the first upgrade after you log , so i wonder how you did it 3 times in a row mr ali...

anyway it's not a program and it's probly just some crap , but i'll try it out

hmm...i m gm udk? lol j/k i dont know how i did it...maybe coz i press W after upgrade

8 item can be easily +11 in rebirth system. As you see in my video I would upgrade to +11 with 2 part. But my boot's upgrade has failed. If you want to succesful upgrade you have to watch the magic anvil. ANd you will be waiting for the true time. I have already upgrade an item from +1 to +8. In addition if there is nobody in anvil and if only i was there Ý can upgrade easily.There is a knowledge of it. Starting from +0 item I put the bus to 1. box after 9. box after 2. box 5. 4. BOX and 2 or 3. to upgrade +7. ( 1-9-2-5-4-2). This is a secret from me . But also sometimes doesnt work. Dont try it
    There is also a correct time of it. If you want to try first try it with unvaluable items.In addition i know from +5 to +6 upgrade % 90 chance of succes. You will destroy 2 items. You will upgrade 1 item succesfully.( 2 red 1 white). And you will upgrade your real item that you want to upgrade succesfully. You are cause that i have shared all my knowledge about upgrade system with yours. Therefor this is enough.

by TheStr0m

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I smell the shit of a bull

pfft we are back again on "choose the correct box and you own a +8 non reverse item" rofl bullshit
    we all know the package's which you're sending by "press ok to upgrade" are the same no matter which box you choose..

/a.q

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast