Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

TheStr0m At it again?

This is a discussion on TheStr0m At it again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The bar to write in is obviously there for a reason if not it wouldnt be there, now whats it ...
Page: 9

The bar to write in is obviously there for a reason if not it wouldnt be there, now whats it used for or what it does we dont know, like back then before ROFD with the manner points we could earn them but we never knew what they were used for, and now puts u to think was it really used for something or not?. My guess is there is obviously a code to a more successfull or 100% successfull upgrade, im sure not even Administrators know about this, because it would have leaked out one way or the other, Here in TheStr0m's video what he writes its "12" for the reverse upgrade going +12 thats why some of u were saying they were some weird letters, ofcourse because they are not letters its just the number "12". Now we know its there what left to find is how to use or when to use it, because it only lets u do it once.

Wyvern

knight online....it means bugs, dupes....So .. back on topic , wht's wrong ?

urbanphoenix

no idea what armor that is maybe complete armor changes at +9 but i couldn't tell you

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no idea what armor that is maybe complete armor changes at +9 but i couldn't tell you[/b]
    SPOILER ALERT DONT READ IT IF U DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED URBAN!!!!
    [spoiler]ur an idiot[/spoiler]

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

SPOILER ALERT DONT READ IT IF U DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED URBAN!!!!
    [spoiler]ur an idiot[/spoiler][/b]
    my xtube wont load :<

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789